1 comment

General

cooking has turned plastic. in a paper world food is no problem, who would like to eat all the food everlasting made or any food just for any such betrayals gone wrong. there is no one that will feed anyone; let alone be raided at a kitchen cost.

rare cases would understand the punishment and starvation as perfection.

anybody can take cooking classes and be experts

anybody would step out of line of the strength of authenticity of food to eat food of the world.

food has always been a reward

religion of life a belief and rule of human; I thought food would be the gift of life at any comfort levels. it is understanding a different language and traditionally eat food of other countries.

I think people love to cook and the eat and obviously begotten of a different language of the world. I love this culture food of the world. if worth original, traditional recipe, authentic taste, heritage and culture (a family and over stove wars to be at peace) and enjoy the feast, buffets, qualities, and quantities.

entertainment and a meal. the world hunger in the world, everyone needs to eat and grow. as I see how food is a process of human nature to see how more the world is and food is a must. the game is not to feed the huger of the world it is to feed the hungry of the world to end starvation any one can die if no one knew or knows what is in the food. Human is so cruel to end perfection as everlasting moments of life style.

a table set for a feasting knight table was last to survive the massacre of that feast

kings table made for only kings to delight a buffet and a massacre it ended as well

food for thought: every cook has its own kitchen.

I personally say there is no time to eat all that food neither is there all that room to eat as much. t.v. and food channels.

How delicious all the tastes assuming all the four food groups used in consistencies in making sabores and quantities of food.

the myth of food and hunger is that there is not enough food in the world, it is an actual riddance of people who do have food. somewhere in the world anyone could be hungry. if do not feed the animals signs, prevent hunger from growing and save a crowd for its own food choices. human is not to use the power of life but though it is self instinct to eat and hold on for others.

I think if god ever knew human was starved for reasons beyond human, even I would never feel hunger necessary to live. That is a waste of who is eating and who just ate. Make matters worse and think of self care to feed your own starved and savage you are!

maybe the feeding in animal world hunger; example: does not have enough strength to feed its new baby; another: does not have enough reproduction of baby animals that feed.

Why does god not an answer but yet if is to know, anything is in itself danger. Professional farm does exist as well as zoo. but how is a perfect world look upon human life and rid of it's wasteful riddance of such none sense as god glory and grace to walk over, and does not see past the vision let alone recognize anything. (*any sign of life*) of human life in a world meaning life, it's kind of cheerful in a happy instant, waiting for his mercy to turn around and curse the world, but in a happy way to do more and get things more meaningful and so promising to pray to god in hands of the only proof there is a god. (as Satan)

But that is not much either. same figure but in his own way. "any explanation for what is going on" All I can protect is the magic of this world I said practice to pray to god reassure the comfport god held your part of life and gave a relief and what ever to continue in hope for ever to mention to god. He gave good instructions this god did with a lot to keep in mind and hopes to do anything which I called praying to god and many wishes to grant. Imagine all the life styles to make all ends meet. and the scarce of food for no one to eat. the find of a source "how do you like the thought of eating"

Everybody dieted and lost weight and reached and maintained weight loss when others do look as difference. ….take your wife to family dinner window. As I myself can not get over any clue of food. Disgusting yucko and they are not hunger!

last striving feed and so on is all can understand, I thought mention food for thought: brain food games

the only clue of life is the domestic way the world literature to discover. a behind the scenes look at food and world hunger.

and a cook is the man of the house for a family and kids to live in a home

a poor life and homelessness has life I dream to be and so on goes from there. and imagine to be a limo driver own a private jet and a magical life of the world. as the life of the world reaches for higher steps known as to never see others way. Will and only come back.

city vs farm vs town


November 09, 2019 09:49

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Feylica Chan
06:28 Nov 22, 2019

love this!

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.