Goddess of the moon

Submitted into Contest #42 in response to: Write a story that ends in the past.... view prompt

23 comments

General


The man is sitting on his chair while doing his masterpiece that night. Soft, mellow, classical music drifts through his room. A woman sings passionately, pouring her soul into the song.

“ Killing me softly with his song

 Killing me softly with his song

 Telling my whole life with his words

  Killing me softly with his song.”

It’s breathtaking while he glances up and smiles as he finished the image of a beautiful maiden.

The main attraction of the painting was made by Antonio Vergara, rich idealistic and passionate painter. He loves a woman only in his mind and he would do anything just to finish his masterpiece.

    This night would be the temptation of darkness and the succession of unfulfilling

Dreams and this is the night where his last attempt to create this final piece of a woman who enslaved his whole persona.


     The rain poured hard outside with a roaring stuck of lightning so strong and it makes

the electricity went out.


           The music from the cassette tape stop.


He loses his nerve and he takes a deep breath. He was able to lighten up a candle through a lighter and as the light shone in the four corner of the bedroom he smell a foul and stinky odour coming from the painting. Stench with unbearable smell like BLOOD. Maybe it’s just the smell of the acrylic paint but not just that, when her face were completely portrayed, the temperature rose in a lingering cold like the fog enter the room and switch to 0 degrees Celsius. He was terrified or maybe he was just imagining things. He erased those foolishness and tried to ignore the idea and continue to repair the final touch of the painting when something happen.


The rain ceased just like a finger snap.

Silence surrounded the whole room.

Antonio swallows and runs a hand through his hair until he heard the howling of the

wolves in the nearby forest like it sends message followed by the quivering of the leaves from the trees and then suddenly something tumbled down across his hair and over his shoulder but he brushed it off and stared up and open his window.


            He gazed up then something caught his eyes and he saw a woman with black hair cover her whole face and she was floating outside my window she flew towards in his direction.


           To his surprised he thought she would attack me in my room so he steeped back and slips his feet and he stumbled to where he stood and fall on the floor and everything went dark.


     For a few minutes, he scrunches up his eyes. There was a sharp pain in his skull, and felt his head hit the floor before even realized he had fallen down. When he opens his eyes again, they are wide, full of some raw emotion.


           A figure sits down on the bed, watching his action.


           “I’m sorry i didn’t mean to scare you.” she says with shy delight.


           He blinks again and ran towards the window. Searching for someone but there is no other person so he closes the window.


     Now there was a smell in the room like a smoke but he’s not sure. It was alive and

dark. It was gamy, like the breath of a hideous animal after killing its prey.


          He stops breathing, his eyes widening as he saw the figure in a crystal clear angle.

 

         The woman in the painting was gone and she sat down next to him. Waiting….. waiting for him.

           He seen strange things in his life, and heard of things stranger still, but nothing could prepare him for what happened to that woman in the painting comes into life.

           She looks so freaking hot and gorgeous, young and wild like a mighty goddess of mythologies. Her presence is infectious and being in that situation my eyes lights up with longing. It’s a strangely distracting sensation, but he can’t take this any longer.

     

     He stared at her, astonished and when he looked up the woman was staring at me, just as delighted. She was surprised to see him.


           She approaches him and brushed off his hair then massage the head and he allow her to touch him for a while and she smiles and hugs him tight like she never sees me for a long time ago.

“You gave me life through this painting and i thank you.” He hug me so tight and i feel her sincerity.

“I heard the thumps of your heart.” She said.

      Instead of feeling horrified Antonio blush. “You’re welcome,” he mutters, because he was mute and confuse to whatever words to say. It’s as if his whole body is highly attuned to her presence. It relaxes and ignites at the same time- a weird, internal duality and he sense that strange pulsing electricity.


     “Are you afraid?” she asks while she never let me go.


     “No!” he mutters with a lively expression.


     “Then what is it?” she ask again.


     “You can call it love at first sight.” Then he faces her eye to eye. Their eyes darted to each other, faces bathed in the intensity of every moment.


He pushes her against the wall of the bedroom as her tongue finds him. They kissed and tastes mouth with tongue. The fiery feeling burned and explodes inside his whole body. Her hands landed in his head and brushed hair so passionately then she drapes her arms around his shoulder in a seemingly casual display of affection.

Her magic is powerful, intoxicating like he is drunk with a love spell or enchant. He is moth near a lamp, unable and unwilling to escape. It makes him slave.


     “Give it to me.” She gasps.

     Her words are his undoing, and he explode, mind-numbingly into a million pieces around her, and she follows, calling out his name.

     “Antonio……..

     “Elena……. He growls, his voice low and husky.

He felt a sudden cold and frighten when her lips depart from his lips and she opened up her mouth.


          The innocent looking eyes turned wild and furious and skin become oddly pale. Her white teeth become grinning teeth. The canines lengthened and sharpened and her angelic face turned into a vicious looks. I was no longer looking at a woman. I was looking at the vampire of some hideous beast. Her eyes darken and her expression changes to predatory.

           “I’m thirsty and i want to suck a sweet and fragrant looking good liquid.” She gives me a salacious smile.

           He shook off the feeling but he was stuck to where i stood. He couldn’t think straight, and felt paralyzed as he wants to push her away and call for help but his whole body tightened as the heart falls into crescendo beating.


Far off in the distance, he heard another howl.

     You can’t imagine what it’s like to be torn between darkness and light.

           She pulls over his shirt over the shoulders and opens her mouth and bites his neck, her fangs tear and stab inside his skin until the blood comes flowing outside. She sucks his blood and he struggled to remain conscious but a sharp slam of pain knocked the thought out of his mind. The pattern of lights flashed in his eyes until all the things went dark.

           As the break of dawn enter the whole sky and the departure of the darkness finally sank. He opens up his eyes everything changes a lot. His eyes turned into a deep blue and his skin became pale like the blood already flooded away. Something is missing inside of him but he seems to be strong and his vision and sense of hearing improves. His eyes become sharp and he heard different sounds came from the faraway places. He felt cold as snow his whole body surrounded with a mysterious freezing point.

     He could surpass the limit of human physical appearance and now he is a complete vampire followed her lover Elena. They managed to escape in the city and lived in the mountain to hid Elena from the isolation of the people. Antonio picked up wild animals it tend to be his food and he brought clients to their home as prey for Elena. He continued those morbid wrong doings until one night Elena gave birth to their first child.

     The slaughter continued and many clients and other people become the targets of Antonio. Several reports of missing person brought to the city and the residences got alarmed and panic so the heads of police stations and agents take investigation to these events.

     Meanwhile, Antonio buried the victims deep into the ground far away from the forest and leaves no other proofs or markings to lead him and his family.

     The wrong doing continued for almost two years and as time goes by, one day an old man collects wood from the forest. He used his whole day to finish his work until he reaches the night. He was about to leave when suddenly he steep with something bulky and he stumbled upon and bumped his head to a rough rock. At first, he believes it is just a heavy rock but when he dug the ground he saw a dead rotting man with some stitches to its neck. Frighten and delighted, the man runaway from the forest and the other day the cops went to the mountain to make an autopsy when the old man fired up to the police station and told the authority about the incident.

            They dugs the ground and found out hundreds of corpses rotting with stitches from the neck. They believed that some psychotic person killed those people for some reasons but when they reached the mansion of Antonio Vergara it gave them some doubts and they become suspicious so they make prior investigations.

           The polices made some interviews to Antonio Vergara without the presence of his wife and daughter. Until it was over and the crime still hangs without knowing the prime suspect.

          One night, Antonio brought Sebastian Del Toro an old rich business man to his home but little did he know. Sebastian already contacted the authorities to where he was going and his companion so the police followed them in the mountain. They manage to get inside the mansion but they found Antonio in a vampire form with Sebastian so they caught and arrest him to send in the city and killed him through burning him alive.

          On the other side, Elena and her daughter hid in the forest but they followed the police and hurriedly go back to the city to save Antonio but it is too late.

           The authorities together with the people send him verdict. They tied him in a big post facing in front of the municipal office. This is the old traditional way to make punishments to the witches. Burning the suspect alive until it become ashes. The people and the polices throwed him fire as it flames his whole body. His agony and screamed echoed the whole city and Elena with her daughter witnessed the death of his husband. So she flew furiously and bites every single person in the city together with Eloisa.

     The terror of every individuals scattered as they run for their lives. Million of millions of people died that night and there was one family left, they exchange for immortality to keep them alive. Elena pity them and she bit every member of the family and make them vampire, after that the family thanked them and when Elena didn’t see any other person left behind alive she flew away carried her child in her arms and vanished into the darkness with full of pain and hatred.

           The goddess of the moon came to the earth and delivers her wrath to the mankind and she wipes the humanity because of her sorrow and longing for Antonio Vergara who taught him the mystery of love.

           During the year of 1975 where the old London featured terrible darkness.

THE END

 



           

     



May 21, 2020 06:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

23 comments

Amelia Felix
08:30 Apr 23, 2023

Please visit (http://dradodalovetemple.com) i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a power...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amelia Felix
08:30 Apr 23, 2023

Please visit (http://dradodalovetemple.com) i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a power...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Anabel Philips
01:01 Feb 02, 2023

THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS IS HERE! DO YOU WANT YOUR EX BACK? HAVING HEALTH ISSUES? HAVING FERTILITY PROBLEMS? NEED FINANCIAL PROSPERITY? WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU? EMAIL: (allspiritualspellstemple@gmail.com ) WHATSAPP: +2349130256489 Hi everyone, I'm here to testify about a powerful spell caster (LORD SHAIBU) who helped me get my ex back. I was so depressed and devastated when my Ex left me. It was like my entire world was vanishing into sorrow and pain. I wanted him back so desperately. A friend of mine told me abo...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Alice Torres
03:58 Jan 22, 2023

Most people get into a marriage with high and full spirits. They know full well what they are getting into and accept this with an open heart. While you may say that there is a lot of hype in marriages especially on the days leading up to the wedding day, it can get a bit frustrating to have a misunderstanding in your relationship. I have been through hell with my husband for a very long time. With the help of the great spell caster, I was able to resolve my marriage issue and now I finally find happiness in my marriage. For anyone going thr...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amelia Felix
00:09 Jan 13, 2023

Please visit (http://dradodalovetemple.com) i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a power...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ashley Vivian
08:35 Jan 08, 2023

My name is Ashley Vivian, Am here to share a testimony on how Dr Raypower helped me. After a 1/5 year relationship with my boyfriend, he changed suddenly and stopped contacting me regularly, he would come up with excuses of not seeing me all the time. He stopped answering my calls and my sms and he stopped seeing me regularly. I then started catching him with different girls several times but every time he would say that he loved me and that he needed some time to think about our relationship. But I couldn't stop thinking about him so I deci...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Belinda Hicks
21:41 Jan 04, 2023

Real Spell Caster 2022/2023 Get Your EX Lover Back No Matter Why They Left You, Contact DR PETER WhatsApp +1 (646) 494-4360 drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com Hello friends, This is my testimony on how my husband came back to me.. I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to DR PETER spell caster for bringing back my husband who left me for almost 2 year, I feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was surfing on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my husband back, Finally i met a writing how so...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Belinda Hicks
21:41 Jan 04, 2023

Real Spell Caster 2022/2023 Get Your EX Lover Back No Matter Why They Left You, Contact DR PETER WhatsApp +1 (646) 494-4360 drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com Hello friends, This is my testimony on how my husband came back to me.. I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to DR PETER spell caster for bringing back my husband who left me for almost 2 year, I feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was surfing on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my husband back, Finally i met a writing how so...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Belinda Hicks
21:41 Jan 04, 2023

Real Spell Caster 2022/2023 Get Your EX Lover Back No Matter Why They Left You, Contact DR PETER WhatsApp +1 (646) 494-4360 drpeterspellcaster21@gmail.com Hello friends, This is my testimony on how my husband came back to me.. I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to DR PETER spell caster for bringing back my husband who left me for almost 2 year, I feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was surfing on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my husband back, Finally i met a writing how so...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:32 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:32 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:32 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:31 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:31 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Brittney Warner
07:31 Nov 28, 2022

I URGENTLY NEED A PSYCHIC VOODOO LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX 2022/2023 WHATSAPP PRIEST OSAS +1(419) 359-4367 When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly afte...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:23 Sep 09, 2022

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!   My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my frie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:21 Sep 09, 2022

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!   My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my frie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:20 Sep 09, 2022

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!   My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my frie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:20 Sep 09, 2022

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!   My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my frie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
02:20 Sep 09, 2022

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!   My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my frie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.