Micheal &Jane DEADLY HONEYMOON

Written in response to: Write about a plan that goes wrong, for the better.... view prompt

0 comments

Horror Mystery Creative Nonfiction

It was the middle of the night, and I was just about to drift off to sleep when I heard a noise. It sounded like someone was walking around upstairs. I tried to ignore it, but it kept getting louder and more persistent. Finally, I got up out of bed and went to investigate.

As soon as I got to the top of the stairs, I knew something was wrong. The door to our bedroom was open, and I could see Jane inside, rummaging through our things. When she saw me, she froze for a moment before trying to play it off like she was just looking for something.

But I knew better. Something wasn't right. Jane had been acting strange ever since we got back from our honeymoon. She was distant and withdrawn, and it felt like she was hiding something from me

She was going crazy. She was seeing red eyes everywhere and hearing voices telling her to hurt herself. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew it wasn't good. The voices were getting louder and the eyes were getting closer. She tried to block them out, but she couldn't. They were too strong. She started to feel like she was losing her mind. She didn't know what to do or where to go. She was scared and alone...

Two days later, Michael got a call from Jane's best friend. She sounded frantic and said that Jane had been talking crazy at work, saying that the "red eye" was coming for her. Michael didn't know what to think, but he knew he had to go to her. He rushed over to her workplace and found her huddled in a corner, muttering to herself about the red eye

Finally, a few days later, one late night, Michael stood over her bed, looking down at her sleeping. His heart ached as he thought about what he had to do. But her friend J was right-it was time to get rid of her. He had tried to reason with her. The cries turned into a laugh, and Jane's eyes became black as night. Her hair stood on end, and she began to float off the ground. Michael could only watch in terror as the demon within his wife took control.

The demon spoke in a deep, guttural voice that sent chills down Michael's spine. "I have been waiting for this moment," the demon said. "And now, finally, I will have my revenge."  

The demon was having its way with Michael. It tore at his skin, leaving deep gashes in its wake. Micheal screamed in agony as the demon kept up its brutal assault.

In a last-ditch effort, Michael reached for the closet door and pulled it open. Inside, he saw Jane's best friend, Susan, lying dead on the floor. The demon had already killed The demon finally sent him to hell, where she continued to rip him constantly. His screams echoed through the cavernous chambers, as the demon laughed sadistically. She enjoyed torturing him and took great delight in his suffering.

For eternity, she tortured him in every imaginable way, causing him unimaginable pain. But eventually, even his screams became silent, as his mind and body broke under the constant torment.

And still, she kept torturing him, laughing all the while.

 5 days before the honeymoon 

One night, as Michael was working late, he received an email from his best friend. The email contained intimate details about their relationship, including information about their sexual encounters. Michael was devastated that his best friend had betrayed him in this way, and he angrily deleted the email.

However, unbeknownst to him, Jane had seen the email before he did. She was hurt and angry that her husband could be so intimate with someone else, and she decided to take her revenge.

She went to a voodoo woman who promised to help her get even with Michael. The woman took Jane's soul and replaced it with a demon's. From that moment on, Jane was possessed by the demon, and she began to plot her husband's downfall. Jane finally returns home. It feels like a lifetime ago that she left this place. But now she is back, and she couldn't be happier. Everything seems so perfect. The sun is shining, the birds are singing... It's like a dream come true.

She walks through the door and into her house. It's strange to see it. But it's also strangely comforting. It's like everything is finally right in the world again. I take a deep breath and smile.

It's good to be home.

Michael was so sure that he could get away with it. I mean, what could go wrong? His plan was perfect. He was fucking his wife's best friend, Susan. He would then slip his wife some pills on their honey and make it seem like she was going crazy, then put her in a mental institution. And take all her money. But things didn't quite go according to plan. Jane was one step ahead of him. She had figured out our scheme and had taken steps to protect herself. As a result, his plan backfired, and he ended up going to hell. Karma's a bitch, isn't it? Read carefully, boys and girls. revenge is bittersweet but it tastes dame good ha .ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a  

November 01, 2022 02:56

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.