The writer

Written in response to: Write about somebody who likes to work in silence.... view prompt

0 comments

American Christian

I used to be a known poet in my world. People laugh at your world? Of course. I am not from around here. I was. Shall we say it is a professional dreamer? Meaning? People did not hire me for my writing, which was sadly all misspelled. Meaning there dilemna was dilemma and here ketchup is catchup or maybe it is the other way around these days.

I was hired because whatever or wherever I was at I could perform a sort of magic, I would say. I could coordinate and bring together people who hated one another enough to finish a project and move on.

Usually with a great reference and some accolades saying what a great job I had done. Not withstanding my spelling errors. Do not believe me. Check my LinkedIn profile.

That was all good up until I got selected for the Orion program. And? There something worse happened for a time and? Well, my spelling for a time took was spelt toke. And beyond that I could go into details of something rather weird, but who cares? I have written about it elsewhere.

Anyway, there McDonalds was MacDonalds. after all what is a Big Mac named after but Mac of MacDonalds?

What was important there versus here? I do not know. I can say Hillary Clinton recollection of Abe Lincoln being a senator was correct. I wrote a sixth grade essay. Beyond that i am not sure.

I think the major idea coming from there is not to be a warmonger. Why? I can tell you that Hawaii was nuked there on December 2017. And that those realities which were real to me are a future that no longer exists and is dead to humanity.

Say what?

I am a closed time curved loop traveler sent from the past to a future. Where I grew up and lived for a time. And? I doubt I made any significance to anyone. However, I am dead now and passing through your reality which I was forced into for a time to the place wherever I was at. And now? Now I am dying and you? If I lived there, you died some billions of years ago. And I? I have a warning for you. No thermonuclear war is worth killing humanity over.

Thus as a friendly time traveler passing through. I yell into the void of death saying save yourself and do not go go war. Reasons not to? I will listen some in the following two acrostic poems.

The dreams came again.

How accurate were the dreamers’ dreams?

Eternity only knows

Reality; Some people made a small fortune on reading about his memories of other times and places.

Option trades in some worlds made 22 billion dollars to be honest.

Nuclear war being his latest prediction, he wondered about reality, to be honest.

Until he looked at the wacko world where transgender soldier were backing Neo Nazism in Ukraine while NASA latest report that a thermonuclear war would reduce climate change.

Looking into reality, the dreamer wondered at what point he had been misplaced.

Eternity, he started to search for meaning in life and found to his discomfort the deceptions of time.

America the warmonger.

Reality, warmongers lying about the reasons for war.

So he wrote a poem.

Saint Thermonuclear WAR and the dragon thereafter..

Oh, Saints above protect me from Biden and Thermonuclear war. I read the Art of War differently these days. To realize remember the Maine was away, Teddy murdered Spaniards these days. They say the art of war is deception and I realize with remember RMS Lusitania a legitimate military target with ammunition, the Great War World War One a grand deception of a lie by Wilson claiming to be against the war. In studying the art of deception, I read FDR’s pointed policy to cause Japan to attack the US in 1940.. To be turned into another art of a fake war by the Gulf of Tonkin causing how many deaths? Two million Vietnamese?

How ironic that the Syrian government is to blame for the CIA rebels’ gas attack upon Syrian soil. The irony is even greater when you add eleven million murdered by Noble Peace Prize winner Obama and his friends Bush, Clinton. I always asked if 9/11 was Saudis flying the plane why did we invade Afganistan? Now onwards to Ukraine a group of Nazis. The end results is humanity does not survive thermonuclear war as the climate changes are pushing.

The art of war is to kill and death. Death does not provide life. Surviving means life and thermonuclear with Biden is insane.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/25/biden-tells-us-troops-what-they-can-expect-to-see-when-they-go-to-ukraine-wh-issues-quick-clean-up-1217296/ Biden telling US troops they are going to Ukraine.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5470/ Spain.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/01/lusitania-salvage-warning-munitions-1982 Germany.

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=258718&start=30 Japan.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/gulf-of-tonkin Vietnam

https://www.manilatimes.net/2021/09/19/opinion/columns/bbc-admits-fake-news-syria-did-not-gas-its-people/1815246 Syria.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/12/10/the-death-of-global-order-was-caused-by-clinton-bush-and-obama/ Afghanistan

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/columnists/mike-kelly/2022/03/13/sept-11-fbi-links-saudi-arabia-spy-attacks/9442454002/ Saudis.

https://laurelevy.substack.com/p/ukraines-nazis-we-ignore-at-our-peril Ukraine.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/483/how-would-nuclear-war-affect-the-climate/ NASA.

The writer was a silent person.

Honestly most of his life he had heard shut up.

Eternity of being condemned for being whomever he was.

A silent person.

He had dreams.

He wrote.

Some of his dreams were more real than you are.

Magic of dreams.

Dreams are real.

Thermonuclear war is real.

Nightmares are real.

Yelling no war into the void is real.

The void does not reply.

The writer thought for a moment about yelling into the void again.

Corporations exist only because governments created them and safeguard their treachery. There is not one senator, congress member who safe guarded American safety during the past three years. NOT one. IF you vote for an incumbent YOU ARE the PROBLEM. All of them deserve to be arrested for murder, fraud, and supporting terrorist, along with funding NEO-Nazis. The government is working with NEO-Nazis to cause disharmony and kill the US population. Via Abortion, VIA, sexual disease released by Fauci, VIA covid released again by Fauci Wuhan lab, VIA teaching sexual transgenderism versus letting a person decide for themselves, VIA the coming THERMONUCLEAR WAR which NASA supports along with the transgender SPACE command. The government institution is evil, along with all those in office. https://climate.nasa.gov/news/483/how-would-nuclear-war-affect-the-climate/ THEY ALL broke 2017 law not to fund NEO-NAZIS. THEY ALL broke PUBLIC trust by allowing government and public and private business to fire people, not VACCINATED. THEY ALL broke the law when they when they fired TRUMP supporters from allowing them freedom of expression and choice. THAT November 2019 the vaccine for Covid patented by Microsoft, March 2020 the patent 2000060606 cryptocurrency using human bodies as batters WAS and IS, paid for by the US government, shows HOW evil both those in OFFICE, the government, and ALL corporations involved are. The international corporations which fund both communism, corporate fascism along with murder everyway they can NEED to be removed. The lack of intelligence breed, schooled, trained, propagandized, organized, and forced down the common human is evil via courts upholding humans are not allowed to own, control their own person as personal property means a revolution not of anti fas, or black matter needs to occur. One revolution of saying enough is enough and removing the corporation completely. How? Stop giving them your money and time. STOP rendering the government anything if possible. WHY support those who are planning and executing you? “It does not rest upon a lack of intelligent appreciation of the necessity of meeting changing and changed conditions of trade with new methods, nor upon ignorance of the fact that combination of capital in the effort to accomplish great things is necessary when the world’s progress demands that great things be done. It is [rather] based upon sincere conviction that combination and concentration should be, not prohibited, but supervised and within reasonable limits, controlled; and in my judgment, this conviction is right. Corporations, government officials, individual people engaged in working to the public injury. Should be removed. The social betterment to rid the business world of crimes of cunning as to rid the entire body politic of crimes of violence. Seems to remove everyone involved would reset this world to a better place. How? Start where you can. Find an employment elsewhere in corporations. Stop letting the US government give your money back as a REFUND. IT is not a refund - it is an interest free loan to the government TAKE all the loop holes that everyone else is taking. Steal? No. You are a citizen of humanity. Do not become that which you hate. BUT stop allowing them funds to plan murder you and yours. TAKE all deductions from tax withholding - no use borrowing money when you can get your own money. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-withholding-how-to-get-it-right Claiming credits such as the Child Tax Credit and the Other Dependent Credit will decrease the amount of your withholding Adjusting for more withholding if you have additional income a second job or investments Adjusting for less withholding if you are expecting to claim itemized deductions rather than the standard deductions Any additional income tax you would like withheld from each paycheck KEEP all receipts for any loses - use them where you can

The writer realized that everything is evil.

That this ending of this world will be evil.

Shame is great.

That all was for nothing.

There was absolutely nothing worth fighting for.

That the warmongers had ruled his entire life and evil had won.

Awkwardly the writer laid down his pen.

Thinking yet again.

Maybe God will come?

Maybe God will right the wrongs?

Smiling - there is not righting wrongs.

There is no writing the perfect story to end warmongering.

Shame is great. Shame is real.

The writer thought some more. Thinking about life. What is life if everything taught was wrong?

That the warmongers were in reality those sponsoring democracy across the reality?

Seemed sick.

Seemed real once he started down the path to write about the great freedoms that United States had provided.

When he found that each war was evil and a deception done to make money.

To realize greed was the cause of hate and war was a bit more than he knew what to do with in his writings.

April 20, 2022 11:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.