villainy sense of evil

Submitted into Contest #45 in response to: Write a story about solidarity.... view prompt

0 comments

General

“Silence creates a difficult war it happens in an unconditional way. Why do we feel unsafe and solidarity in society? A drop of silence can create a massive hindrance to the opaque.it is partly filled with huge violence without any cause.silence can create custody and handcuff in the violence without any reason. Why life an act on the general different social class views in society.it transforms into protects for justice and equality in society.

“The most expensive pinch when we don’t get justice in society”

The decades of the time many incidents happened all over the country.some of the news during the time of world war in the country. The different classes of people who hit the violence with lots of peoples have died in the war.most of the ruling parties were supporting the war. Many innocent have died without any cause.

Apart from that, we hear a voice of pain like someone says “I can’t breathe”.but the cops don’t understand the message and simply and silently he lost his life.

In a country of America people from the decade’s period of the time the black and white man which brings the huge difference between them. But we are living in changes in society. Rapidly growing the nation but they don’t find any kind of justice what happening from a single minute.

As usual day

On May 25 sunrise’s time is 5:34 am

The Mississippi River is silently flowing from one shore to another.people are coming for the morning walk and doing exercise in the morning time.it is the heart of the city.the beauty of the views is not seen from dark shadows.

Jack hitch is a 25-year-old man, he wakes up early in the morning but due to yesterday's night party he had a party, wake up late in the morning. It was fine as it is.he is a college student in which he is doing under graduation, as the usual daily routine, jack goes to milk parlor in the Minneapolis St Paul areas.he is buying nuts, milk, pieces of bread, butter etc.after buying these products he forgets to buy a packet of cigarettes from the store. Daniel is also a shopkeeper due to his regular costumer and said loudly,

Jack is outside of the store.he is on call to her friend Ellen. he cut his call and daniel's voice is coming from the store ”Splendid my boy Daniel said to him.jack is murmuring his voice and said it”.He abruptly replied to daniel stop it. I can’t listen to any voice from your mouth.”Stop it, Stop it man”.jack move from them, and searching a cigarette in the Chicago avenue in the other lane.ellen call him and asked can you come to college, today. my project is incompleted so I have to do it.jack was standing on the street corner and talking in the vibrant weather.he said” ok bye “I call you back after sometimes.

After a few minutes, He is moving in a single lane and comes back to his home, but his disgust behavior feels upset and comes back to his door.

He can’t find a pack of cigarettes.many car is passing from the other lane, he is seeing from the windows. Ellen calls him to about a project on the “justice is the benchmark in the society” it time to shuffle the vision of the society.both of them is reading in the law university college. Jack design a proper project on justice is a kind of equality which means to not harm in the society any single person.law is fulfilled the justice in the society and builds the nation strong to the deep point on the nation.

Jack is found off cigarettes, roaming outside of the street. Now, he saw that

Finding that a man is near the street, selling a pack of cigarettes.but someone said that he had drunk last night. Jack goes near him and asked to him have a pack of cigarettes case. He asked that man, but replied to answer to him.jack is asking him, are you selling cigarettes. But a man has no answer and said “he abruptly replied no”.but a shopkeeper had feeling scruple on them and he informed the police department. A man is parking a car in front of the shop and he had drunk. A man is on driving seat, cops come to nearby him, arrest them.peter was arrest him and firstly he put a handcuff in his hand after that a man is down on the floor.peter put his knee on his neck, lean on the ground floor.he had trouble in breathing but the cops don’t understand his problem.he said multiplies of times and “I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe. the cops do not mean that his voices and he had down the knee on his neck. He said 16 times I can’t breathe. The cops hand is seeing his hand watches until, once again another beg “I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe”.he forcibly puts his leg on his neck.at finally he is suffering from claustrophobia.he got a death from chocked. chocked punishment is illegal in the country but he refuses the action. and the cops department finds any kind of attention in his mind, do a criminal offense in the society.

At last, the question is that “what is the cause of the death?”A man is under uncontrol and partiality among the begging of life.it is simple and so quite to know that he can’t breathe and outsider also says that stop removes a leg from his neck.this is a massive mistake or means “justice is not murder to someone”.if justice should be doing in an improper manner it takes a part of the violence in the country. The president take and action on the cops, the violence takes a big image in the country.

From the single mistake, it creates a huge mistake and message spread, violence was taken a bigger part in the country.many statues were destroyed and obstacles in the country.people of the city were shouting, march past on the different country. The nation has lapped with fire strings and destroyed the bigger statue.

Jack come back to home and the whole night, seeing that people were shouting in a louder voice I can’t breathe. Stop breathe I can’t breathe.

Someone said the truth of voice.” the body is dead soul is alive and immortal.

“I can heal leave me”

Someone dart from knee”

“I can heal leave me”

People are appalling hopeless

Can’t help.

“I can heal leave me”

All are seeing an evil activity impulse

“I can heal leave me”

Said lots of time my pulse is a decrease

“I can heal leave me”

My throat is drying out.

“I can heal leave me”

Slowly, my eyes can’t see out.

“I can heal leave me”

Life drops dread like a rough and

“I can heal leave me”

It takes a massive violence drenched

Second to second, minutes to minutes

“ I can’t breathe leave mama”

 


June 11, 2020 19:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.