9 comments

Friendship High School Holiday

A DAY WITH NOTHING TO DO BY NORTH HUMAN NAMED,CHRIST who was a student at WESTERNITY SCHOOL.he loved to do and made something new things from his dreams comes true.One day,he fell in love to a girl name,Rowlly Magestine

who was just genius and smart .Hence,even though he felt crush on her but still doesn't show it to her as he is not that smart than her and of course he is not worth it for it! While he was a student ,Crist wait until his school end and purposed her. For that ,he study hard and always make him always busy with a useful information notes collection for every weekend .After weekend holiday,he back to school and sit beside second row of Rowlly Magestine's bench and tried to communicated with her....but no work at all.After few weeks later,he start to be brave and only focus to talk to her and he walk through front of her .Soon,break time end and he faith front of her.Few hours later, all asking for how he feel now ,such as classmates and teacher who was class teacher.Crist get up with shock and started to feel guilty as faith front of her !! and started to sweating...soon she start to Crist and ask for his condition and how he feel now...Crist: Fi..Fi..ne with his husky voice ...and she started to laugh and asking about why his voice have been girly voice.Soon, they have been be a best friends for few years of school life and Crist just feel like flying on the sky while talking with Rowlly Magestine!! 

After that,they back to their bench and started to wish the madam who was new teacher just enter and start their lesson..while wishing the new teacher ,the new teacher is from France so she wanted her student to learn french language as they only know Spanish languages! The new teacher,Loius Smith was really love and grateful with her student and teach them patiently...of course Crist and Rowlly enjoy her lesson every time.Thus ,school end and Crist and everyone back to home,but Rowlly didn't go to home and before Crist back to home ,he noticed that. The next morning , Rowlly and Crist back to and he ask to Rowlly why she didn't went back home earlier ,soon Rowlly told that she having transportation problem and maybe sometimes Rowlly will go for library to discussed with their classmates for examination!

Crist wasted his time for no reason until next class started and continued their lesson back again..then break time they eat sandwiches that brought from canteen.30 minutes later, back to class and waiting for next lesson.For some reason Madam for lesson declined and all started to excited and talking with surrounded friends and of course Rowlly and Crist was really happy and started to planning they're holiday to spend on a Irland or beach.Finally they decide to go to beach so that they can play sand castle ,crabs and more enjoyable things!

Weekend trip,

On Friday ,after school weekend holiday they plan and packed their things ,then a bus when to Crist and Rowlly house and pick up them.Few hours later,they have been reached to top of the hill and from there only walking are allowed.So for that reason,they bring along their bags that bring from their home,then started to walk few metres to reach the Beach!

Rowlly was tired after a few hours bus trip and also the few metres walk to the beach.Soon,they have been reach to their planning point and started to set up a tent to rest up for a while.Its was really sunny day because before they plan and decide ,Crist firstly check the Saturday's weather so that they can alert when there was having heavy rain but nope it's not when they soon on point. of beach park! Still there was a crab that was really doing something under the sand and Rowlly checked what's that ,then her leg was stucked beside the sand and she looked inside a crab was pulling her inside .Unfortunately ,the crab is to small and cute so Crist just laugh at her and just help her.After that,they started to build some unique sandcastle and finding for shells...

The next morning ,after sleep a night in tent that they fixed beside the beach ,Crist and Rowlly wake up with a fresh oxygen beside the beach ann the waves sound..Rowlly peace and feel fresh.A few moments later they start to for swim into beach and find some new stones and shells.It's was really enjoyable ,happy and had a best memoriable day .After over of their trip such as they plan before this ,the packing stuff started and Crist closed back his tent and wrapped ,then put in his backpack.It was Sunday night to reached their home .Thereby ,the next day Rowlly couln't get to come to school as she was too tired and Crist really missed her.Few year later the last year of their school life will end ,so before that they made alot of memoriable days such as playing at middle of school,the holiday trip and more!

Few semester before the important of their examination!

Rowlly is a hardworking girl so she always get to the library and ear some notes,read story books and also doing her work.Due to that,for examination she started oftenly going to library regularly but Crist isn't a hardworking student but still Rowlly like him because of his great entertainer skills and grateful human. Even though she likes his attitude ,but she had a opinion of Crist to don't want to be lazy for coming to library .Still Crist doesn't want or going to listen to her even she is his most favorite and special friend,Rowlly .The laziness,Rowlly hated a lot until the examination over!Few weeks later after examination ,she started to avoid Crist as he is lazy and never respect her advice and encouragement.Then Crist was started to realized his mistakes and how much he was stubborn to her! But it's soon last day after few semester also gone with just sadly..and Rowlly wrote a letter with her signature that,I’m never going out with you again.” soon Crist walking after school with a goodbye from her.Rowlly cried and soon they started a new journey of they're life.





July 27, 2021 16:41

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

9 comments

. .
05:56 Aug 17, 2021

Hi, I'm S.M thought I'd drop by and read your story It was a nice storyline and I can tell that the characters are well written out, you have a great imagination and it's clear you have potential. When you write a sentence and finish it with a full stop make sure to have a space after your full stop when starting the next sentence. It will help the reader read it more clearly. Hope to see you around!

Reply

The KK
08:36 Aug 17, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your kind advice , I'll upload my next story soon with correcting my mistakes.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Lily Cheng
03:01 Aug 07, 2021

Best wishes for your next story.

Reply

The KK
03:13 Aug 07, 2021

THANKKK YOUUU!!!!!!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
KIRT . K
12:26 Aug 06, 2021

It's a nice story!

Reply

Show 0 replies
J.L. Anderson
15:03 Aug 05, 2021

Your story has a lot of potential, I think, but the grammar and formatting make it really difficult to read. I find it helpful to have a friend or my husband proofread my work for me before I post it, or to let it sit for a day or two and then reread it myself to make adjustments. Just a thought. Best wishes!

Reply

The KK
16:31 Aug 05, 2021

Thank you for your wishes and thoughts!Your comment is really helpful for me to improve my story .

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Ivy Sage Penget
04:28 Jul 31, 2021

OK...you may want to check your grammar. It's hard to follow the story. Try Grammarly. But good story.

Reply

The KK
13:43 Aug 01, 2021

I hope so, i can write better soon! TQ.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.