The infinity rock live/love concert during my life.

Submitted into Contest #42 in response to: Write a story that ends with a character asking a question.... view prompt

0 comments

General

My first ever gig was seeing Marilyn Manson at the San Siro Stadium in Milan. 

Tour for "“Heaven Upside Down”. Songkick informs me the show took place on Tuesday 19th June 2018.


Marilyn Manson has been my favorite artist since 2001, and when he released his second album as a solo artist, I had to be there to see him in person. When he announced the 2018 tour in Europe.



I'm just gonna presume all my colleagues, like me, assumed someone else would for sure choose this rock as their top summer-feeling song. They just didn't want to appear cliche. 


It’s up to you how you want to share your unique  perspective on the live concert experience from the past, present or future. Your live concert story can be told in words, pictures or video.


Concerts are supposed to be a place where you can let go of your everyday stresses and just have a good time.


It was amazing, the projection and her singing! It was definitely one of the best nights of my life.


It's likely that many of the people at Marilyn Manson's Milan performance were attending their very first concert. Your first show often holds a certain magic or power. It might be the first time you feel truly grown-up, or independent, or sexy, or understood. It might be the first time you've worked hard to save up for something ridiculously expensive. It might be the first time you find a community of people just like you, who Italian Facebook page like the access with enter Vip package on the web and fall asleep listening to the same songs.

I remember being so excited!I remember being so excited!

Somehow we both became sick before on the day of the concert.

We always loved to watch the movies together so seeing them in person was so much fun!


I can remember all the electrifying screams of people, including myself, when Marilyn Manson walked on stage.

My heart hurts for all those affected.



As soon as I entered the venue, it smelled of dark dresses and it was every young teen's fluffy, black, glittered fantasy. I wore a bright Japanese style complete with leg fishnet stockings black and the Make up artist and models fans near to me in the rows before on live concert.


That day was literally the best day I could ever ask for — my smile was enormous the whole way through the concert, it was a dream come true.


The soundscape at the end of the song, you can't help but bop to the beat and enjoy the happiness the song imparts. 


When I gave the "I Love You" sign to Lance as he came down the center aisle and he returned the gesture, I burst into tears of joy and was CONVINCED that we would get married.


He completely captured my heart with his performance, but the best part was that he recorded an album at that specific show, so I can actually relive those moments by putting the record on and closing my eyes.



Today, 22 May 2020. Two years ago after Marilyn Manson's live concert.


NEWS


CORONAVIRUS PUTS ITALY’S LIVE SCENE ON LOCKDOWN

All concerts and sporting events in Milan and other northern Italian cities have been postponed until 1 March, with Assomusica estimating losses of over €10 million



Over 400 cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have now been recorded in Italy, with towns in the country’s north placed in quarantine. Cases have also been reported in France, Germany, the UK, Austria, Croatia, Greece, Norway, Switzerland, Georgia and North Macedonia.


The cancellations of concerts in the affected regions, which include the cities of Milan, Venice, Bologna, Trieste and Turin, have cost the live industry an estimated €10.5 million. According to Vincenzo Spera, president of Italian trade association Assomusica, wider losses to the sector’s supply chain could reach as much as €20m.



Instagram’s Live feature has become increasingly popular and powerful during this time. People like Miley Cyrus are using this tool to create shows to keep their fans engaged while practising social distancing. Sinclair has also been using Instagram (and Facebook) Live to host daily live concerts and encourages her fans to leave tips via PayPal or Venmo.


"These afternoon sessions are all about bringing light to a dark time, staying positive and overcoming stress during this pandemic,'' Cyrus said in a statement.

"They also offer hope and escapism, optimism and a way to stay connected while we all try to social distance. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!!!! xoxo.``


Cyrus is among many celebrities appearing and entertaining in novel ways on social media amid the pandemic.


The social network Instagram for a live concert during COVID-19.


What is Instagram Live?

Instagram Live is an add-on to the existing stories function. Think of it as a streaming tool like Twitch or Facebook Live, but hosted in the Instagram app. To start a live video, just go to stories (the small camera in the top left corner), swipe left, and tap the “start live video” button. From there, Instagram will start notifying your followers and you’ll see people jumping in to watch you.


So how will your fans know you’re alive? Live videos show up at the top of the feed just like stories. They are shown at the front of the stories feed with a small “live” tag so any fan who opens the app will see it. Instagram also sends out push notifications. Your most active followers will get notified first and more will be notified the longer you’re life. Push notifications will appear as a popup inside the app. Live videos can also show up in the explore section of Instagram, potentially putting you in front of a new audience.



With all of the craziness surrounding COVID-19 right now, things like Instagram Stories & Instagram Live can be an important tool in continuing to engage with your fans and shed some light in this dark time. Stories are very powerful because up at the top of your followers feeds as little circles. And with Instagram Highlights you can now curate your stories and your Instagram homepage to have your fans see the moments that matter. Live is important because it is a direct line of communication with your fans – and the closest thing you can really get to a concert right now.



What are you doing Marilyn Manson?

I remember my first question on the Instagram social network with a Marilyn Manson's fan from Sweden, she is a photographer. After with a funny scary bilingual advanced tweet. The end is a big smile and happy face.



May 22, 2020 14:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.