The C Club: Chapter's 4-5

Submitted into Contest #198 in response to: Write about a school trip that takes a turn for the unexpected.... view prompt

0 comments

Middle School Kids Friendship

(Note: This is actually part of my book I am currently writing called The C Club.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

“How many times have we told you NO FIGHTS?” My mom says over and over again, pacing back and forth. “But Mom! I said it was not a fight! It was a game! A GAME!!”

I responded. “You are grounded for a MONTH, no 2 MONTHS Young Lady!” She said. “But!” I said “NO BUTS!” My dad said. After school, Mr.Richards called all our parents and told them about it. “And, no using your PHONE!” My dad added. I was doomed. Being in my room all day after school and on weekends, and no texting friends like Cristy?

Why are parents ALWAYS like that? My Parents are here, mad at me because of the war. Yesterday Ms.Luz said there will be no more recess for us, the whole class, and we will just sit on the rug talking from now on. All of the school emails were now locked so we couldn’t email anyone. Mr.Richards is a tattle tale. We tried to explain it was all a mistake,

but he didn’t listen. Now we're all doomed. TEACHERS.

The next day:

As me and Cristy walked into the classroom, Moon followed behind texting on her phone, we saw the whole class had gloomy faces on. I could hear a lot of people saying they were GROUNDED. Well, at least I’m not the only one. As I unpacked, I heard my phone ring so I sat down. Moon was texting. ME. Like, why in the world would a girl named Scarlett Moon who wanted nothing to do with me, text me? Anyway, I opened the text. It said “U Grounded?” I just closed it. “Are you K?” Cristy asks me once she’s done un-packing.

“Yeah. You know how Thanksgiving Break is coming up in a few?” I ask her. “Yeah, so what? Spill it girl” Cristy said. “Maybe, possibly, we could go to Florida this year? My parents cut grounding for the rest of the time.” I said. “Special!” Cristy squeals. “I’ll ask my parents. See if they took a week off from work. Cristyanna to? Well, she's my sis she has to go. Right?” Cristy asks. “Go where?” Cristyanna asks, coming in behind us. “None of your businesses!” Cristy says. That’s probably why my cousin says if your siblings, theirs got to be that in between fighting. These two are surely the best at it. “Cristy, lets tell her.” I say. My phone rings again. Text from Moon. Says: “So are U?” “Wait. I’ll be right back.” I tell the twins. I walk up to Moon’s desk. “What do you want?” I ask her. “If your grounded, I won’t tell you.” She answers. “I was, but my parents cut the ground.” I reply. “Oh. Heard you and Cristy talking about… what was it…. oh yeah! Florida.” “So what? Not like you want anything to do with us.” I answer, getting annoyed. “Well, okay, I’ll tell you. My parents, yours, Cristy and her twins parents booked us a flight and hotel, all together. My parents told me.” Moon answers. “O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cristy! Cristyanna! Come over here! Group hug!” I squeal. “Okay, but no to group hug. Bye.” Moon says. So that was our cue to leave. “WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.” Cristy asks me. “Class, we are starting!” Ms.Luz says. “Tell ya later.” I whisper to Cristy.  “One. More. Thing.” Moon says, walking up to me and Cristy, texting on her phone after school. “The whole C Club and the whole P Girls have tickets too.” “WHAT!” Me and Cristy squeal. That means this is a club vac. “Yep. Now I gotta go. See ya.” Moon says and runs to join her club. “OMG! Cristy! Were ALL GOING?” I ask Cristy. “It sounds UNBELIEVABLE, but we are!” Cristy reply's. “Class of Miami, please come inside back to class for one last announcement!” Ms.Luz calls. We all walk back inside, hoping to not get in trouble. “At such a wonderful moment, called back inside.” Julia blurts out. Again. Julia is always blurting out things that might get us in trouble. I wish she would just stop. As we sit down, I look around. “Okay class, I have a VERY exciting announcement.” Ms.Luz says. “Ah ha. Yep. Trouble.” Julia whispers to Jayling, but very loudly. “No, it’s not. You might like it.” Ms.Luz says. “Moon, please tell the class.” Ms.Luz says. “Get excited.” Moon says as Ms.Luz holds up 90 plane tickets. “WERE GOING TO FLORIDA! AS A CLASS!” Moon screams. Everyone goes wild. Screaming. Yelling. Jumping. Hugging. “And one more thing;” Ms.Luz says, pointing at the door. “MS.BERLINER!!!!!” Everyone yells, running to go hug her. “I’m coming too!!” Ms.Berliner says. Ms.Berliner and Moon hand out 5 tickets to each person. “You get one for you, 5 for your family. They already know.” Ms.Luz says as tickets are being passed out. “Pack today, and tomorrow at 7:00 Am be in the airport. Jet blue.” Ms.Berliner says. Ms.Berliner is the NICEST TEACHER IN THE SCHOOL. Not second, third, but first. As the school bell rings, me, Cristy, and Cristyannna walk home.

Our houses are right next to each other. “I can’t believe it.” Cristy says. “The WHOLE CLASS?” I say “Wow.” Say’s Cristyanna. “Wanna come to my house?” Cristy asks. “After me and my family are done packing.” “Okay. Bye!” Cristy says as she goes into her house with Cristyanna. Mines is next door, so I go into mines. “I’m home!” I say. My little brother Adrian comes running up to me. “Papi just picked me up from school. And he brang a surprise! Come see!” He says, pointing to the living room. “I did too.” I mumble, happily.

“Johnny!!!!!” I scream and run to hug my big brother, Johnny. He lives in Florida, but we are in PA. “What are you doing here?” I ask. “This is PA! Not Florida!” I say.

“Don’t you have some news of your own?” Papi asks me. “Oh yeah. Everyone! Come!!” I yell. My mom, and my sister Skylar come downstairs. “So, look what I have!” I say, holding up 5 plane tickets. “Hey, this is perfect! There’s gonna be a plane ticket for Johnny!” Mami says. “Were leaving tomorrow. Plus I gotta pack. After I pack, can I head over to Cristy’s?” I ask. “Sure!” She replays. As I go pack, I put the tickets safely in the Passport Wallet. It’s a pouch we keep our airplane tickets and passports.

Delete Created with Sketch.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER

“Done! Heading to Cristy’s!” I yell. “Bring you luggage down. Your mother needs to check it.” Papi says. “Okay. Then can I go?” I ask. “Sure! Bring your brothers and Skylar with you.”Papi replies. “No!! Not them! My friends can see them in Florida! Can’t they just stay here?” I yell. “Adrian can play with Aden and Johnny can watch you two! Skylar can hang with Diana! So no more asking.” He says. Johnny is 29 years old. That’s probably why my Dad says he can watch us and get out of trouble. And Diana is Cristy and Cristyannna older sister. “Adrian, Johnny, let’s go! We gotta head over to Cristy’s!” I say after I bring my luggage downstairs. “How far away is her house from here?” Johnny asks. “Next door.” I answer, pointing out the window where the whole C Club is standing, waving to us as I stare at Johnny. “Let’s go. Adrian! Come downstairs! Skylar you get down here this insist!” Johnny says. Adrian comes downstairs and we go to Cristy’s house. “Hi Car! C Club’s here. We all already packed.” Cristy says as we get there. “Why is everyone here?” I ask. “It’s a club meeting of what we are going to do in Florida!” She reply’s. Cryla walks over to us. “There’s a rumor that I.S.A.M.E team is going to attack in Florida. Just so you know.” She says and walks away from us. Cristy rolls her eyes. “The real reason we are here,” Cristy says, holding up her phone. “Is because what Ms.Luz just posted on google classroom!” She says. “Wait..” I tell her. I run back to my house, grab my phone and run back to the twin’s house. I open up google classroom, and look at what she posted. Here it is:

HI CLASS!

I just got some exciting news. WE ARE DOING A COMMERCIAL IN FLORIDA!

And, that’s not all. The commercial is for a TV Show called Kids Go Bam!

So get some stuff and remember, be at the airport at 7:00 On the dot!

*********************************************************************

“Thanks SO much for offering to pick up the kids on this street!” My Mom says to Scarlett’s mom, Ms.Delacruz and her husband, Mr.Delacruz. “No problem!” Ms.Latika says. Me, Cristy and Scarlett giggle. Julia and Moon are here, too. They both live on my street. Except they don’t know what Scarlett told us. She said her Mom was complaining like “UH! I don’t want to do this, but to act nice, I WILL!” That’s why we are laughing. “Were here!” Mr.Delacruz says. “EEK!” Cristy and me squeal. While the parents go and get the luggage’s out the trunk, me, Cristy, Cristyanna, Scarlett, Moon, and Julia all run up to the turning door’s that you enter through. Ms.Luz and Ms.Berliner, and the L&R Team are there. “I think we are early.” Moon says. “Yep! Thanks for coming early, because I need to tell you guys some things about this trip!” Ms.Luz says. I’m SO EXCITED!!!

May 20, 2023 00:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.