0 comments

Romance Fiction

Oh, wow what do we have here oh I love it I see a group of guys with t-shirts with Logan’s Bachelor Party across their chests sweet looks like I’ll finally be able to go to Hawaii with today’s jackpot. I get a tap from the shoulder from my BFF and partner in crime, Lauren. “Do you see the money that will be flowing from that group celebrating their friend’s bachelor party?” I look at Lauren with a smile, “Oh yes I do Lauren it’s going to be raining money tonight and it’s quite a group I see about 20 guys wow.” “Aloha I can see Hawaii now.” Lauren shouts, “Hell yeah Hawaii sounds like a blast but for me I plan on going to Las Vegas” I shake my head, “Come on Lauren Vegas really? the tropical paradise is calling for me, Vegas no thanks”. “Well Hawaii is calling to you while Vegas calls me, so let’s get this party started. Lauren says “Hold on I see one of them eyeing us” I tell Lauren. “Oh yeah I do so let me break that group up and once I am able to take one of them away you come by and grab another.” I tell Lauren. Lauren looks over at the stage, “Yeah that works cause sometimes two coming at the same time might be too much too soon besides, I noticed some of the guys enamored by Shannon and Viviana on the main stage right now.”  I laugh “That’s perfect something to wet their appetite until they get the main course” Lauren laughs “Yes that’s us.” Lauren and I give each other a fist pump. I make my move and walk slowly up to the group and notice a few eyes looking at me. “Wow what a group how are you guys doing tonight?” I ask. A tall light skinned gentleman smiles and puts his hand out to me for a kiss which I let him do, “Well hello sweetie we are here celebrating my friend’s bachelor party” “So who is the lucky man?” I ask. “The man who is boldly going where no man well nobody from this group has gone before is me.” I laugh, “Wow a Star Trek reference I love it so are you going to tell me your name Jedi?” “Whoa, whoa the force is strong with you but are you Jedi or Sith?” as Mr. Bachelor laughs “What is your name daring to mix Star Wars and Star Trek together?” “You can call me Gigi” “My name is Logan as you can see on my shirt and all of my friends’” “Oh okay I see Logan’s Bachelor Party okay, so Mr. Star Trek Logan want to start your bachelor party upstairs with me or just sit on the sidelines watching the action.?” Logan laughs, “Okay let’s get this started see ya guys later.” Logan friend’s shouts and yells “Yeah you go bro, go for it yes, yes save some for us.” I walk away with Logan, “Your crew are so quiet and reserved.” Logan laughs, “Yeah they know how to keep a low profile. “We walk up the stairs and head to the private dancing room area. I see Chris the bodyguard in charge of the rooms tonight. “Hey, Chris full night isn’t it.” “Hey, Gigi yeah full night tonight there is a spot for you down the right room 23” “Thanks Chris hopefully no knuckleheads tonight.” “Oh, that would be a dream, but you know how it is a few Rev’s, Molson’s, and beautiful ladies and well you know.” “Yeah, I know Chris, I know but don’t worry we’ve got it covered.” Chris gives me a fist pump.

I bring Logan to room 23 and noticed the back of Logan’s shirt with Kent across the back of his shirt. “Okay Kent why is Kent written on your back Logan?’ “Oh well I had my friends wear these cool looking t-shirts for my bachelor party and decided to have the regular last names of their favorite superheroes written on the back so.” I cut Logan off, “Okay so you’re the Man of Steel, wow so you’re a full-on geek.” Logan looks at me a little annoyed. “Whoa, whoa, really calling people names.” I put my hand on Logan’s chest and noticed his chiseled chest. He wasn’t noticeably huge but taking a closer look he had that lean build which I always found attractive. “Relax there I kid I’m a geek myself big Spiderman fan and Anime as well, besides I tested you out mixing the Star Wars and Star Trek terms together and I see that you don’t take yourself too seriously.” Logan laughs, “No, god no I am not one of those absolutely not, there’s room for both.” “Yeah, just like DC and Marvel” I tell Logan. “Logan smiles at me, Yes, yes you’re so right see I knew the force was strong with you.” I push Logan towards the seat so I can begin as “Here I Go Again” by White Snake starts to play. “Okay Logan sit back and relax as I make your night enjoyable, so just going over the rules anything above the waist you can enjoy but anything below the waist sorry is off limits and it’s 25 per song.” “Yes Gigi, whatever you say.” I smile at Logan who I think has hazel eyes but kind of hard to tell with the dim lights, I dance and swerve to the song as I cower over him and take off my red dress as my breasts perk out in front of his face. Logan smiles and his face gets smothered with my breasts for a few seconds.  I turn around and slide down holding his head with my left hand. Logan breathes on my neck and both of his hands slowly touches every so softly on my breasts which is a turn on for me. Oh my god what is happening I need to be in control here. The smell of his cologne and scent of woody resin sends a rush inside me. I turn around and my hands glide over his lean chiseled chest. I am in trouble here I am usually calm and cool with pleasuring my customers and able to keep my sexual urges at bay but with him it’s already a struggle.  I breathe on his neck and whisper to his ears “Logan oh your cologne smells so good” as I blow more breathes to his neck. I noticed Logan shudder with excitement. “Oh Gigi, I maybe Superman but you’re my kryptonite” I laugh ““Yes you’re powerless against me Kent the man of steel”  as I nibble on his ear, “Oh Gigi what are you doing to me oh that feels so good” “Why thank you I told you that I was going to make tonight enjoyable” I turn my back on him and slowly sit on his lap as he caresses my breasts as the next song comes blaring Velvet Revolver “Fall to Pieces” I didn’t bother asking him if he wanted to stop since we were in a groove. “Oh, Gigi you’re amazing oh my god” Logan whispers into my ear. I slither out of his embrace as my breasts smother his face and the room turns dark. I quickly unsmother Logan “Holy shit what happened to the lights? Logan mentions. “I don’t know what the hell is happening but time to head on out” I tell Logan, as I said that I hear Chris yell out with his flashlight out “Okay everybody sorry but it’s time to head on out since the lights went out.  I hear a lot of grumbling and disappointment. “I know sorry guys, but we can’t continue on with no lights and music so please head on out. Logan takes out his phone and turns on his flashlight along with his keychain flashlight. I look at Logan “Wow so you’re prepared aren’t you”. “Yeah, you never know when you might need some light.” Logan and I walk out of the room and make our way out with everybody else. One of my fellow co-workers, Ana was getting some lip from her customer who didn’t want to leave. “I am not leaving I am paying money for you to perform so who cares if it’s dark the lights were dim anyway, so you need to perform honey.” Chris comes rushing up to the guy who was tall with a medium size build with a little extra padding in the gut. “You need to step off and move your ass outside we’re dealing with a possible blackout everybody has to get outside.  “Get the fuck out of here” as the guy quickly goes for a leg sweep and knocks Chris down. I quickly slide on the floor and give the man a kick to his crown jewels. The guy groans and falls to the floor as Logan gives Chris a hand as he gets his bearings and gets one of the other bouncers pick up Cheryl’s unruly customer and hold him till everybody in the room including Logan and I cleared out.

We finally get outside which is dark but there are some lights out thanks to the flow of car lights and people with their phone flashlights on.  “Gigi wow you took that guy out his jewels won’t be the same.” I laugh “Thanks yeah I can hold my own you do have some wise asses who think they own you.” Logan chuckles “Some people are just assholes you know think the world revolves around them, so now what’s next it’s been an exciting night so far” “Well wow seeing how you handled yourself and you didn’t act like that asshole I can trust you.” “So, what do you have in mind.” Logan asks. “Come on let’s go and take a bike ride we won’t have to pay a thing since the electricity is out the bikes are free for the taking” “What we’re going to bike ride it’s a little dark you know.  I laugh “Come on now I maybe your kryptonite Superman but a little darkness riding the bike is going to stop you” “Oh no way okay it’s on Gigi” Logan mentions as he grabs his phone. “What where are you guys?  You guys are going back to the hotel, no I’m out with Gigi going to take a bike ride now. Yes, I know it’s dark but why not you only live once. Okay you be safe too later.” “Your friends are staying in the friendly confines of the hotel.” I mention. “Yeah, they are, so Gigi you lead the way”. “Look at this is your night and you’re with me so let’s go to the Port of Montreal which isn’t too far from here.” I tell Logan.  We begin our dark bike tour to the Port of Montreal as we pass by part of Old Montreal and the cobblestone roads passing other bicycle riders taking advantage of the darkened streets of Montreal. The wind starts to pick up as we closer to the Port of Montreal. “Wow this is beautiful reminds me of Battery Park City with the yachts and all on the Hudson River.” Logan mentions. “Come on let’s go” as we enter to the Yacht Club of Montreal. “Whoa wait are we going to be sneaking into one of these boats? “ “Obviously not I have a boat” Logan looks stunned “What you have a boat” “Yeah I do, it’s right over there La Gata.” “Logan shouts La Gata the Cat.” “Yes, the cat it was given to me by late uncle god rest his soul he loved taking trips on his boat and loved fishing and just relaxing by the St. Lawrence River this was his Zen whenever he got out on his boat to get away from the everyday problems of work or family. “Wow she looks beautiful.” “Come on let’s get inside Mr. Logan Kent” We walk into the boat and I turn on the lights. “So, what do you want Logan a beer, mixed drink what? “Oh, wow this is sweet I’ll have Tito’s Vodka and Seltzer water please.” “Wow no wonder you have that lean muscular physique with such a low-calorie drink. “So, you noticed.” Logan laughs. “Yes, I did but didn’t want it to go to your head.” “Hey, I’m a humble guy but you’re right it would have gone to my head a bit.” “Well, here’s your healthy drink shit I made one for myself as well love this drink since it’s low on calories and I need to be in shape for what I do. “Yes, you are Gigi yes you are” Shit with the lights on I am able to see his gorgeous hazel eyes damn he is sexy no wonder he’s going to be off the market soon but that’s a few months away, what happens up north stays up north. Fuck it life is short and clearly; he feels the same. “Gigi I’m all yours for tonight.” I take off my dress as I go in on him and take his shirt off to reveal that fine chiseled body as we kiss as the lights of the boat goes out.  

May 08, 2021 03:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.