1 comment

Creative Nonfiction Happy High School

The story surrounds a boy named Noah who was in middle school and was the youngest son of three siblings.One was a sister and the other was a brother both were the perfectionists as the parents of proud of them.Noah had usually been neglected by his parents as he had low academic progress than that of his siblings.Noah's siblings were pretty much the most perfect children since they had the best academic scores and were great at sports as well.The parents would always love the other kids and not know and he would always feel low about it.Noah would always think that he doesn't have a good luck and is a failure.He would always feel embarrassed because of his results and would always want to stay away from people .He would not want to make friends at school and always be alone.Noah was almost not great in everything except one thing and that was music .Music was everything he had in himself that he was proud of. To support him was his only music teacher Mr Mathew who would always want him to be a great artist and singer and always supporting and encourage him.Once Noah saved his 1 year's pocket money to buy a guitar and practice music.Whenever Noah would sing a song he would always feel himself and he would always be happy.Once when he finished His middle school and had summer vacations so on the last day of school he went to home and as he arrived close to his house he saw that he had some new neighbours just next to his house.He asked his mum about it but she said she didn't know much about it and said that the only thing she knew about them was that they were very wealthy and it was the only man who would live in this house.later one day when Noha had woken up he had his breakfast and went out for a walk he suddenly heard some Sound of Music coming from his neighbours house.He wanted to spy on his neighbour and wanted to see who was playing music because he had much interest in music .Then he went there and saw through the window.A man with fine height and tatoos on his arms was playing guitar and singing.And had the best musical instrument in the house and was playing really well.Suddenly Noah heard his mom calling him so he ran back to home.Nova kept thinking about the men of for a few days until he saw that the man was going out of his house to somewhere.After a few minutes noah went to the man's house and saw that there was no lock on the door.he thought it was the best idea to practice music and he went inside and practiced music for hours until he heard the man coming back and went back to his house from the other door.For the next whole month Noah would go to the man's house when the man would go outside and noah  would practice music without anybody even knowing about it.one day Noah went to the man's house just like he would every single day and started playing music and singing and suddenly he heard someone was inside the house.suddenly the man entered the room and Noah was completely shocked and Noah stood up from the chair and said "pardon me sir I am really sorry please forgive me".

Then the man said "what were you singing before i came"

Noah couldnt understand what was happening and said "i dont understand sir"

The man "you were singing really well if you would sing to me i might do something for you"

"But what can you do for me sir"

"I am the director of a musical company and i have directed over 500 songs"

"What!"Noah said,"i cant believe it but what can i do for you sir .Music is just a hobby to me and mum says i sound horrible while singing that's why nobody wants me to sing"

The man said "who would you believe more son,some silly people or a music director who has a 13 years experience".

Noah says ,"you for sure sir ,you for sure "

"Then give me the best you can"

Noah sings to the man and he seemed to look quite amazed after Noah's performance

The man said," I am amazed you are great at this work .Noah would want to sign a project for me".

Noah seems to almost faint till he said " sir!im probably the wrong person .i am a failure and I have always been a bad luck charm"

The man said "Noah my son you will be the lucky charm for me "

Later the next day the director convinced Noah's father to let Noah sing for the company and his father shockingly agreed.

After that Noah worked hard for the company and sung multiple song turning from Noah the bad luck charm to Noah the superstar in highschool

When Noah joined highschool after vacations everybody knew him and was a fan of him and his songs everybody respected him.and later his parents also admitted that they had been neglecting their child.Noah had always done his best and had equal right to parents support and love but soon or so they atleast realize they had been doing wrong with their child.after parents support noah not only sang even better but he also improved his academics and sports and that how Noah the failure turned into Noah the superstar

Noah did face struggles but at the end he finally won what he deserved and followed his dreams.

Somebody once said"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.

There is never any short cuts to success, but hard work complimented with the desire to achieve, determination, and always being motivated to get after your goal, it makes success becomes bigger. Hard work only works as hard as you do, and the level of success reached will only be as high as an individuals work level.and we shall always hope for the best

June 12, 2021 13:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Tinu Baby
03:32 Jun 24, 2021

Wow! It was a very good one. Somewhere in the middle I felt a little dragging. The theme of your story was clear and I loved the way you introduced parenting issues by his parents in Noah's life. Everyone have a talent in them, hard work will get them to there. Great work!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.