0 comments

American Christmas Sad

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

On the same day I wrote on my yellow papers. Not because the color is yellow since the beginning, but more like it's getting dirtier when it comes to age. Aging together with me no matter what happen. I don't like to whinning and just walk down the streets every night. Peaceful air to rehash the past. I used to get into busy lifestyle without getting slow down. Back in the day nostalgia for me is just for a bum with no future, clumsy as santa claus. The biggest liar I've ever seen. I will never forgive him for lying to countless little kids. No wonder he gets fat by manipulate them.

But now...

Nothing ever mattered. It just not some kind of shareable wealth or things. I'm a republican, and one day, .......

Fill the blanks since my fingers tired of it.

This time it;s gonna be ridiculous, more like a trash festival written book in a trash can. Commercial shrink magazine would be the best seller forever. Screw idealistic point of view.

But now I lick my own dirt. Writing dirty kind of playboy magazine, sometimes I take my own photo as a cover book. Don't even think it would lowered my self respect by others.

"Ding....ding" The sound I heard since the last few weeks. "Where's my boys?" I asking in a drunk tone while I don't drink any of it since few days recently. "Gone, murdered." "Good, then I can sit down here watching television ads." Paulie the same kind like me. Never gets off his mouth without a cigar. Nothing to look like badassery, but just for a relief. Pure relief I swear of it. "Since few hours I never seen the hot babe Marriane on the layer, Tony" "My bad. The only reason I came here." "Where the hell you going?" "Grab the trash, I'd like the get my hands dirtier, raise some hormone." Kind of little bit intellectual but lack of focus. More like stubborn focus in a narrow way. It's 10 am in the morning that don't need to be written. But water and some soap in my hands, wipping down the floor feels like a relief for me. Or maybe some words triggering me like a woo.

"Gatorade...." "No, it's runout." "Give me that, don't piss me off!" "Now what scene you like to make Tony, tell me with-" "CRASSKX". The window is broken and i have nothing to responsible. But clearly it's still night and I still can't differentiate which is dream and reality.

Poor Paulie, sorry about that.

You know the privellege of being a bum? I always get anything for free. I'm from Reseda while some of people there getting drunker everyday. I look normal compared to them. It's not rare to see a random people get into someone's house and fuck some girls that gone drunk as well. Now I believe that honesty fulfilled by alcoholic tendencies. And here I comes, Millie's house. "Millie, I miss your boobies." "Mine too." Quite simple conversation, I used to hanging around with other chicks, but this one is quite different. I can make some quite conversations that beneficial for me, and for her. Maybe I wrote something wrong in my letter that I just slipped below her door. She opens it and starts walking opposite side from me. I know what I will do next. I bring my handcuffs so I can get more intenseful of my desire. I know she likes to be submissive and normal for a human being have some strange desires. I fingering her pussy, make her wet and sweat. Staring at her eyes to make some psychological effect. Slowly and little by little, every part of her thighs, I licked them. Pleasure paradise. "I will put my head between your legs and you can't stop me." It seems I'm talented at this, I need some half hour to make her cum. But somehow I don't like if my dick getting sucked by her or touched. Not for now it seems. What is more loving than have total control over somebody. "I want to spank you." "Yes." "Excuse me?" "Yes sir." "You're bummed, dirty, smelly." "You're right, sir. Hmmm...."

I put off the handcuffs. I don't think it's illegal, I said that to her previously. but it;s simple rather than before. Quite simple than ever.

I will tell the next stage of this healthy exercise.

Now I see the commercial of a boxing actor. But I know well it's just another privelleged kid. A bum will knock him on his ass. So I start training like hell. I even try as hard as I could to find where the hell it is. A crossroads? I even think RObert Dwayne juniort is the costum throught luups and nothing wrong with my grammar.

Hundred words acceptable, any wrong letter I still speak of. It's nonsense so I want to meet my folks. Around five including me. Ferd, Aaron, Gaylan, and Malik. I tell their names since nothing interesting to give them some kind of entries. And for a racist stuff. I'm 100% racist, and no one can change that. So Malik always I asked him about a khebab that he used to eat. And ask him to cook it for me, and anybody. Is it enough? We really good at riding a bike, conquering city of Pharompheem. The biggest hill in the world, and everyone who deny that must die as soon as possible. Cause we're the champion of the world, And we can't be beaten. This time I will train even harder, and get more pretty girls to knock them off. hahahahahaha. Pusshyt hardly hardy Party hardy.

This is another credit for our riding bike with same old jacked old schoold bike ahhahahah

Listen to your heart...................................

It knows right or wrong

Lef it guide you

It makes you strong look indise of yourselff

Me and Ferd used to eat macaroni and cheese that made my his whore named Jessica. I used to get my dingding into her as well. And he doesn't really care about it. He even asked me to gangbang her with Malik since he's the horniest member in our gang. I met them at our hideout, Gay Lan. He's the only gay member in our group. So he doesn't really interested with Ferd's whore. But now he's sick and need some relief by masturbate in his rented house. "What will we do now, Ferd?" "I don't know, ask Aaron to make some plan to find another girl to we kidnap and throw them to our hideout. We prove to the world girls must submit to men." "YEAH RIGHT!"

January 13, 2024 04:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.