0 comments

General

At a moment when she gets pains , the whole family rushes into hospital with tensed faces to see her and baby well. They are in a stressed state as one person who is getting pains is the one who indulged with their family with care and affection while the other person is the precious baby. It's a second which modifies a couple as parents. It's a second which obsess a feel of responsibility to the couple.


Child is the one who resembles the love of his (or) her parents. But not every parent has a fate to feel the sense of first look of their baby. Some parents may be a part from each other . Some can be back while some can't.


Its my story..


My mother is tied with my father with a bond marriage. My dad has no interest towards marriage. But he was forced to marry my mother. So he felt discomfort with my mother. But somehow love started blooming between them. I came into the womb. During seven months I was quiet and I didn't make my mother bother. But at the end of seventh month I started hitting . But she felt me as a laughing therapy and gave a smile. She didn't even scolded me.


My father rushed into home with some work tension and shouted on my mother. Quarrel increased to separate them. She reached her mother's home and spent the rest one month there.


I know every parent has an enthusiastic feeling to see her daughter or son. As we resemble the replica of their love . As much as every parent,my parents felt eager to see how do I look like and how she/he behaves. They used to take care of me even they have quarrels in between. My mother used to sleep straight and she didn't sleep on her stomach anytime because she felt that my nose may bend and I may feel discomfort. That's the concern she showed towards me. My father made arrangements to buy a plot for my future when I was in womb. That's the responsibility she showed towards me.


Their concern made me to get a wish to watch my parents, I started hitting my mom's stomach with my legs. She beared the pain which a human can't, just to fulfill my wish and show me the world. No one is there to take care except my grandpa. None of the surgeons were available in those days. One lady came to do the normal surgery. I made my mom to wail out. She shouted with a pain when I'm paving my way to come out and that made me cry when I reach the world. That's the only second at which my mom feel pleased and blessed when I was crying. She took me in to her lap and made me to stop crying for a while. My mother got relieved from the huge pain with my landing.


I was looking around ,crying louder to see my father but he is not at that place. My eye balls were rotating to catch his image but I couldn't see him. My mother tried to inform him but there were no phones in those days.


Tragedy is that my father is preparing to meet me on the first moment of my birth. He arranged money for my mother's surgery and he saved money to buy a new dress for my 21st celebrations. The moment I landed how and why I don't know he felt to see me and started his journey. He had no bike with him. Even though he decided to come by walk just to see me in the womb. Suddenly his boss sent a worker to call my father to complete a new work assigned to him . My father couldn't reach that day. As he got stucked with some work. The next day he tried to come but somehow fate made him to stop for seven days. We are far away but my little ears want to listen him and my little eyes want to see him.


I used to have my milk,sleep for hours and used to search to capture my father but I couldn't. My mother can't move anywhere. I can't go alone . How can I see my father?.


After eight days I met my father. The eyeball which watched my father and mother can't move away from eyes. The moment I felt so glad to see my parents is awesome. My mother felt blessed to have me because by taking me into his hands he holded my mother's hand and said who else is there for me, you are my life right. That moment made my parents to stay unite without any clashes until now.


That moment is treated as my first day with my parents. My tiny hands used to touch them and make them to kiss. My first smile , my first walk, my first sentence everything is noticed by them . They started enjoying life with my craziest things. They felt my tiny parts as lovable and used to kiss me. The peaceful sleep at which my small arms come closer made my parents to feel me as so cute. They used feel every moment of my life. I didn't see my father for 8 days after my birth but still we are the buddies. He didn't make me to stay down he used carry on his shoulders. I used to be in cradle or on their shoulders 24/7 .


Some children's life can be changed by their parents life while someone's life can be changed by their children. If children grew up they might forget everything like me and just remember the moment when we fought each other and the moments when they scolded us.


But my life made me to change their life and to change my life. Whatever the day on which I was born didn't unite us . The day after a week made us to unite and made them to feel the real taste of first day with their baby.

August 21, 2020 20:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.