Flowers are humans too...

Submitted into Contest #86 in response to: Write a story where flowers play a central role.... view prompt

0 comments

Contemporary Inspirational

Our nature has given us a very lovely gift which we know as a flower.

Let's start the topic with a beautiful poem...

'The flower adorns the earth as a flower adorns the hair of a

woman.

The flower becomes the wedding garland of the newlyweds,

The flower becomes a memory of the dead'

Flowers ... are the most precious thing in God's creation. The aroma of flowers which we find very attractive, we use it in different places and by planting flowers in our garden, we enhance the beauty of our home courtyard. Flowers have their importance in every corner of the world. These lovely, tender flowers have given us this experience. The grapes take the juice of the flowers and butterflies, birds, bees, etc. take the flower as food. The reproduction process in a plant is completed by flowers. Gulkand from the leaves of rose flowers. Which is very beneficial for our health. Rose leaves are also used to make any food dish look beautiful. There are many flowers which people have been using since ancient times We use flowers in many ways. Isn't it? How many people know the importance of flowers in our human life? Let me give you an example. In this age of farmers, with the help of nature, we pay a quarter of the price for the flowers that reach us, the plastic-made flowers. Available cheaply, or a plastic flower for something that does not cost much. In short, Fake and real. The foot of truth is what we believe to be the untruth that beats the truth. I want this world, which thus conquers truth and believes in untruth, to allow us human beings to accept the bitterness of truth and not to believe the sweetness of untruth. It is not the passion of infatuation that gives plastic flowers, but the true truth of those flowers that nature gives us by giving us the sun, air, and water.

How do flowers play an important role in our lives?

Flowers and ornamental plants increase levels of positive energy and help people feel secure and relaxed. Keeping flowers around the home and in the workplace greatly reduces a person's stress levels... People who keep flowers in their home makes them feel happier, less stressed, and more relaxed.

Do we need flowers?

YES! It is an essential ecological function. Without pollinators, the human race and all of Earth's terrestrial ecosystems would not survive. Over 80 percent of the world's flowering plants require a pollinator to reproduce.

Flowers gives colors and teaches us that each color, that means each one is unique and have their own uniqueness.

Flowers also symbolize ritualistic, natural signs like roses, Red roses are given as a symbol of love where white roses symbolize death. Some don't bother but remember that everything has its own value. In turn, for humans, flowers may evoke positive emotions, because they can help predict food-growing possibilities and/or maybe used as medicines. They essentially show where a man can live healthily. In addition, the colors of flowers may be helpful in finding ripe fruit against a green background. Like how I said, flowers in terms of colors, there are some that represent religions too, Pinks hold a deep Christian significance. They were associated with the nails used in the Crucifixion and coronations, while the name dianthus translates to “Flower of God” (from the original Greek Dios for Zeus), and can be found represented in numerous illuminated manuscripts. The body is the temple where the soul resides and thus a sacred place. Its abuse should never be allowed and bring in self-care on daily basis. Hard work or physical labor does not make anyone less healthy. But the negative elements of the mind play a big role in spoiling our health. It may also spoil relationships with others. The message of health and relationship is well communicated by sending this God’s own gift. Do you know how? When someone known to us or related to us is sick or met with an accidental injury a bunch of flowers sent to him would certainly help. It relieves the pain of the body by connecting to an immaterial and unselfish world. Looking at those flowers gifted, a person surrenders himself to “what is” at present. See, this is how a glimpse of flower arrangement may give a chance to that precious moment of enlightenment.

Did anyone had a question like why God created flowers? . God created the flowers to bring beauty to the earth and pleasure to us. Each flower is unique and some are very beautiful as a single bloom but many times it is more beautiful to see them put together as a bouquet or arrangement. We each have a reason to exist in this world. We are connected with nature, we are flowers too. We all have different preferences, tastes, etc. Everyone has their own favorite flower. Relatable? To me, I know that most of them will use the word "nonsense" after reading this. But, only a minority of them will understand what it really means.

All we need is peace, happiness, positivity, relaxation in terms mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually and it should reach all over the world...

'We respect the flowers,

We symbolize flowers as gratitude,

We see flowers as the symbol of love,

We see the flowers as recognition,

When that flower dies, we see it as a new beginning

So, I wish to conclude this with a poem by Walter Farquharson;

'God made flowers, God made trees,

caterpillars, and bumble-bees.

God made elbows, God made knees,

pollens, and dust that make us sneeze.

Help us, God, to love and care,

laughs and tickles and hugs to share.

Help us, God, to love and care,

laughs and tickles and hugs to share.

God made children, grown-ups too,

gave us all some work to do.

Help us, God, to love you more,

keep good friends and find some more.

Help us, God, to love and care,

laughs and tickles and hugs to share.

Help us, God, to love and care,

laughs and tickles and hugs to share.'

The flower is the part of a plant that is often brightly colored, grows at the end of a stem, and only survives for a short time. Flowers are small plants that are grown for their flowers as opposed to trees, shrubs, and vegetables.

THANK YOU!


March 26, 2021 09:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.