Tour of a planet

Written in response to: Write a story involving a portal into a parallel universe.... view prompt

0 comments

Science Fiction

Elki's head was pounding. Elki was stuck on a couch. Some people who could be thought to be a military group came and took her blood in several test tubes. Elki was having a hard time getting up from the couch because of the frequent blood draws from her body. She felt faint all the time. Elki's eyes Tears fell. The woman named Maria was able to understand the sad expression on her face. Maria came to her and rubbed Elki's head. She understood the affection that Maria had. She realized that this place where there is no one dear to her is another planet.

he seeing a dream?

no _ It was true. Elki looked at the environment from a nearby window. The whole environment became dark. Elki's eyes were directed towards the planet Earth shining blue from the dark environment. The pain in Elki's body increased greatly. She also felt very hungry. Everything was provided for her. She felt hungry but had no desire to eat.

Elki refused the food, Maria again came near her and put some food from her animal in front of Elki's mouth. In front of Maria's kindness, Elki took a mouthful of food.

Elki remembered his mother. He thought about the way he had fed her. Elki closed his eyes and closed his eyes, hearing the sound of Maria closing the door and leaving her room. Then she opened the window and looked outside. The darkness had passed and dawn had dawned.

She was listening to the sound of someone coming towards her room after opening the door and was surprised to see that figure.

" Brian "

Elki's mind went back to the past. Elki was a girl born in Sri Lanka. Her father died when she was young and she grew up with her mother. Elki was very good at learning since she was young. She had a great desire to study science. She also wanted to study astronomy.

Astronomy was not included in school subjects and she had decided to study it as a separate course. She told her mother that.

" Mom I want to study astronomy "

" How are you doing, my son, how are you going to Colombo? "

" I can't go anywhere , mom, now I'm doing it online from home There are courses that can be attended even in American campuses .

" I don't understand, son, I want to see you become a doctor ."

She shed tears saying that your father has been watching from above. "

She hugged her mother. For me, you mother should be an astronomer. "

" Do you want to go to another world ? Anyway, study well, son "

Elki took several online courses on astronomy before writing the equivalency exam. Elki was more interested in astronomy than school subjects. Elki passed the equivalency with flying colors. Elki studied high school biology and learned about astronomy from books and internet. Revealed by. Elki had an opportunity to study an online course in an American university. Elki was soon connected with a lecturer on the subject. His name was Brian. The exchange of ideas in this love relationship took place over the phone.

Elki passed high school with flying colors, but Elti did not want to enter a university in Sri Lanka for university education, because Brian had invited her to join a project at an American university.

her mother alone for America, she decided to join a project in America due to Elk's ambitions and her relationship with Brian.

her mother initially disapproved of her decision, she blessed her on Elki's strong request.

Elki left Sri Lanka with a heart full of sadness, but she made up her mind when she saw her ambition. First of all, she got the opportunity to join a research project about bacteria living in space, launched by an American university, because Brian worked as a chief director of that project. Elki also helped with the project and was engaged in studying for her degree.

" Bacterial cells can be the most powerful in the world , right? Elki? "

" Yes, Brian, I think life may have originated from a bacterial cell from another planet. "

" Yes , it is possible that Elki bacteria are cell pathogens, but we have proven that they are very strong and can stay in the horizon for more than 03 years "

“ Yeah Brian what's your next idea? "

" Our next project is to create a massage system to connect extraterrestrial beings. If there is a digital system in extraterrestrial life , we will be able to connect them. "

Elhi and Brian spent time as close friends. Elhi never forgot to contact her mother on the phone.

Elkie was very close to Brian, almost like a brother, and they enjoyed going to the parks and enjoying themselves when they had time off.

fun , Brian Elk was told :

" I would like to marry you and stay with me. "

" I like you too. But my mother is waiting for me to come back. "

" We are with mother Elki "

Brian took her hand and Elkie snuggled into Brian's chest.

Brian started research on a signal system to contact life on other planets. Brian didn't get anyone's help for this.

One day Brian Elkey was told:

" I got a massage from another planet ."

" Is it true ? I would also like to connect with your signaling system .”

" When this research is a little more successful, we will contact both of them. "

One day , Brian joined Elkie in a night party. At midnight, Brian said goodbye to Elke near Elke's shelter. Since then, Elkie became very upset because there was no response from Brian. Brian's phone system was also down. Months passed. No response was received from Brian. No. Brian's project was also stopped for a while. Elki couldn't forget about Brian. One day Elki entered the room with Brian's signal system. Using the information in Brian's note, she opened the signal system. She could not remember anything that happened after that. Elki was on the relief of another planet.

Elki could recognize that the figure that approached him was Brian.

Brian hugged Elkie. The two hugged each other and cried for a long time.

“ The same thing must have happened to both of us when it came to the signaling system. Elki said:

" Yes, Elki, I don't remember anything either. I only remember connecting with the signal system on my last day on earth. I was also on the same couch. Here a group took my blood ."

" Bryan , I have been taking blood since the day I arrived. Why are they for that? "

" There are DNA tests using them . There are many advanced laboratories here. A woman who came to take my blood became friendly with me. He took me to his research labs and did not bother me at all. I am also involved in genetic research with them. "

" Is there a genetic connection between us and the people here ? "

" Yes, Elki, there is a connection between our genes. Here there is a species of animal like vaduran. They can talk and their genes are similar to our genes. Fungi are grown in laboratories here. Those fungi are released into space by planes. They may evolve and create living things. "

" Elki , I'm late now. I'll come to you late at night to discuss the details ."

Elki felt very lonely. Is this a dream? She waited till night with great desire.

Brian came back.

Buyan came with food for her.

“ Bryan will Mary come now? "

" No. I stopped him from coming. "

" How's that Brian? "

I told you about a dear girl who took my blood. I told her that you are my sister.

“ Brian do you love him? "

" There is a friendship . But I still love you, Elki. Let's try to go to Earth, Elki. "

dinner , Brian hugged Elk. Elk felt closer to the ground than Brian could.

night fell, Brian prepared to say goodbye to her.

" Don't go Brian, I can't live without you. "

" Don't worry , I will prepare everything to go to Earth and come with you. Don't worry about anything to Maria. You eat. Be well. I will come tomorrow night. Be well until I come. "

.Bryan said goodbye to Elki.

Elki spent her time very happily unlike usual. In the afternoon, she went to visit a garden with Maria. There were many types of trees and reeds were attached to those trees like drinking straws. Maria explained to me that diseases can be cured by taking the essence of those trees. And near the trees lived a group of creatures like woodpeckers. Those creatures could talk. Brian must have been talking about this species, Elki said to himself.

Elkie returned with Maria. Elkie spent the evening in great joy. Brian stayed quiet until it was time to accompany him.

Brian came in a beautiful car. He took Elki in the car. After a while, they entered a big city. Elki saw that robots were moving around more than people in the city.

" Is this a world of robots? Brian "

These robots are made from marine cells in laboratories. When they are young, they live in artificial boxes for a while. " Do robots do a lot of work here ? "

" That's amazing, Brian. "

an airport -like building and entered the building with Elki.

Elki knew to some extent about the points of energy entering the body and the rays radiating from the body

She looked at Brian. Blue rays seemed to emanate from his body.

" Why is this happening Brian, have you come here?" "

" There is a magnetic energy around here . The energy around it can strengthen our chakras. They allow our eyes to see ."

" Come on , Elki, climb this ladder. Press the red button. Then our body becomes energy. Then we can go where we want. Let's go to Sri Lanka on earth. "

The action was carried out at the Bryan Key mine itself.

They both reached Earth safely.

before . They had received a photograph of a 15-year-old school child.

finished

May 03, 2023 08:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.