MR CRACK`S LEGACY

Written in response to: Write about a character who loves cloud gazing. ... view prompt

0 comments

Creative Nonfiction Inspirational Romance

When I was insulted, I considered it a compliment according to the motivation of my true role model, B. J. Habibie, "When someone insults you, it is a compliment that they have spent a lot of time thinking about you, even when you don't think about them". B.J Habibie's golden motivation was born from looking deeply at the clouds while on a plane wherever he went. In addition to the golden motivation that became the source of inspiration for my defense, I also gave birth to monumental photographs that were taken by Habibie's own personal photos. I wish I could become an influential person in the world like B.J Habibie and Albert Einstein even though I was born an introvert and was bullied by anyone all my life. Hopefully, this golden motivation of Habibie and Einstein will always be a guide in navigating the sea of ​​life that is even crueler. Thanks to the reflection of looking at Habibie's clouds, genius quotes have made my future steps easier.


In addition to the motivational quotes about insults above, there are some of Habibie's motivations that are very useful for introverts like me. "Learn to be grateful for the good things in your life, and learn to be strong from the bad things in your life." Habibie's motivational quote hints at the importance of being grateful at all times and always focusing on the positive things from the negative things that happen. Habibie's following quote that ignites the fighting spirit for life is "The right way to always keep the spirit in working and be useful to the country is to always work professionally, systematically and continuously until success. Success will be the main mover of enthusiasm. Failure will lower morale. However, failure will be able to move the intensity of thinking in detail, so that in the shortest time it can turn failure into success. In the quote, it is written that I must always be a human being who consistently does something in order to become a useful person like him. Habibie also reminded me with the following quote, "In this life, I have a mental like someone who plays a bicycle, if I don't ride a bicycle, I will fall, if I stop working I will die". It means life is a struggle. A warrior will not stop until the last drop of blood to achieve a bright future.


Habibie's unyielding mentality has been successfully proven through his quote, "Failure only happens when we give up". Besides willpower, mental strength is also very decisive sooner or later the target we want. Another factor supporting the success of one's future is if the process is endless without looking at intelligence, but the most important craft is seen in the following Habibie quote, "Success does not belong to smart people. Success is belongs to those who always try." No matter how smart you are if you are not diligent, you will not be a successful person. Only people who are diligent and tenacious will taste the pleasures of success. As a single introverted man, I feel touched when I read Habibie's motivation, "The secret to being able to develop yourself to be a creative and innovative person is to always think in detail and positive. The quality of creation and quality of work is determined by the quality of detail". I worked as a native speaker translator from England for a long time because I didn't make detailed reports which led to my unilateral dismissal. If I went into more detail I would still be working with that Englishman. With a lonely single status, I still need a life partner who supports my efforts to be successful quickly like the motivation of my idol Habibie, "A man will never be a big man without a great woman by his side who always gives support and hope in every step and decision taken ". If I had a great wife, I would definitely be a person of honor too. But I still lost my mind to getting that great woman. May God grant my efforts and prayers to meet a partner who guides me like Habibie.


Habibie also left me a recipe for finding a great life partner through the following sentence, "You don't need someone who is perfect, just find someone who always makes you happy and makes you more meaningful than anyone." It turns out that the recipe for finding a life partner is very simple but it sinks into the deep cavity of my heart. Without having to look at each other's past, but the future belongs to the two of them, the best pair is found according to this quote from the third president of Indonesia, "My past is mine, your past is yours, but the future is ours". So logical and romantic, the man born in Gorontalo sees the direction and purpose of life as it should be. Habibie also inherited the romance in looking at the principle of being married. "Love is not looking at each other, but looking out together in the same direction." The legacy of the principle of looking for a true life partner is priceless for the millennial generation who are trapped in a hedonistic mindset. The basic definition of eternal love is also mandated by the maestro Mr. Crack this world, "Love is sincerity, there is no coercion or release". If this definition of love is engraved in the minds of the intellectual generation or not, surely there is no such thing as sexual harassment, rape, domestic violence, or the human trafficking mafia.


The genius Mr. Crack adds the following definition of intellectual love, "Without love intelligence is dangerous, And without intelligence, love is not enough." Not only technology without love is dangerous, but love is also dangerous if it is not supported by spiritual intelligence and deep emotions. The emotional and spiritual quotient is very important as a guide in love life.With a strong Islamic background, Habibie has become an idol for millennials on how to maintain a lasting love relationship until death do them part.

April 25, 2022 09:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.