0 comments

Horror Thriller Teens & Young Adult

This story contains sensitive content

It's Halloween so I can't help myself

(Violence, gore, murder, disorder mentioned)

There once was guy named Zak, he was not your average man he was addict to death, killing, and more things that you would expect from a man. While his other 2 brothers were completely normal. All 3 brothers were adopted so they weren’t related. But some people think Zak didn’t get along with his brothers because he had a different skin tone than them. But that wasn’t the case he had suffered bad trauma for when he was little. Biotical parents never really cared about Zak, that’s how he ended up in the orphanage. So, Zak really decided to turn to violence. When his adopted parents Phil and Kristen realized this, they decided to take Zak to a therapist. Zak was diagnosed with catatonia A neuropsychiatric disorder which affects behavioral and motor functions. His parents were concerned so they made sure to keep him on a medication that could control his anger. And it worked but eventually doctors recommended he be sent to mental hospital, but they refused and would rather keep him on medication. Doctors knew they couldn’t control what the parents wanted for their child, so they let it be. So, they just decided to head home and leave at that. (years later) Zak has developed an addiction for killing that he doesn't like it, but he can’t really control himself. But he does have a wife named Hannah who really is the only person that keeps him sane. Zak loves Hannah and Hannah loves Zak. If it were for Hannah, he would not be looking as good in his mental health. That’s until it was the night before Halloween came around, he went up to his girlfriend and told her something that put her shock. I want to kill I want to kill so dam bad and I don’t know how to control it Zak told her. Calm down breath it’s okay I'm right here Zak I'm right here Hannah replied. Zak was shaking, begging for help and not knowing what to do. Hannah did realize it was the night before Halloween so she problaey thought had something to do with it knowing something bad always happens on Halloween. Do you think it’s because tomorrow's Halloween Hannah asked. Maybe Zak replied. As Hannah starts to calm Zak down, she tries to think of a way to keep him stable and not to freak out really badly. What if we watched a movie with our favorite snacks, would that help you calm down just a bit Hannah asked. Zak agrees, thinking that it might help him breathe and no longer stress. So, Zak and Hannah curled up together on the couch and put on a movie. They eventually fall asleep in the middle of the movie. And it reaches the next morning, and they feel refreshed. But with Zak he felt worse than he did the night before. He felt sick to his stomach, he felt extreme anxiety. Are you alright honey you're not looking too good you look stress Hannah said. I'm scared I don’t want to be violent, Zak replied in a very stuttered voice. Zak already knew he was going to ended up killing somebody that night and nothing was going to stop him. But he didn’t tell Hannah because he didn’t want to worry her or make her panic about him. Hannah already has Exstream anxiety as it is. By the time it reached nighttime trick or treating started and that’s when Zak chose to leave the house and choose his targets. He was aiming for kids tho he sort of didn’t want a lawsuit, but he always got away with his killing addiction. So, he looked around and saw a couple walking around so he aimed for them. As he stabbed and pulled out a gun and shot both of them in the back of the head as well. It felt good to him, but he still had the urge to kill more even tho he wanted to get back to his wife. So decided to pay his brothers a visit. He arrives at their doorstep he decides he is just going to be nice and not be a complete peace shit. So, he walks and says hello to everybody. Tommy the little brother was a bit worried to go near Zak while Wilbur didn’t care he knows of what's going to happen. Tommy, I got an idea, and it has to do with dealing with fire Wilbur whispered. Tommy was surprised and knew what he was on about. They were going to set the house on fire while Zak was asleep so they could try to kill him so Zak could be out of their lives forever. But while they quickly and quietly poured gasoline the neighbors realized what they were about to do. So they has firefighters on speed dial. Once all the gasoline was poured Tommy and Wilbur lit a match threw it and made a run for it. When Zak saw what was happening knew what his brothers were trying to do. While Zak was looking for a way out, he herd firefighters and he wanted to kill them. So, he grabbed the sharpest object he could find and snook behind one of the guys and stabbed him. Even grabbed a guy by the neck and slammed him against the wall. And as Zak slowly walked out of the burning house. When everyone saw him with knife in his hand and blood on his cheek. They all panicked but didn’t chicken out because they had to put the fire out. But Zaks temper got worse and started hitting stabbing even grabbing the chainsaw out of firefighter's hands. It was a bloody hell fight. This fight lasted for 20 minutes afterwards Zak was standing there realizing of the fuck he just did and chose to make a run for it before police arrived. Once he arrived back home his wife Hannah asked what happened and why was he covered an blood. Well I may have done something to some firefighters and left the body hints why I have a blood on me and a bloody knife Zak told his wife. WHAT Zak we talked about this I understand you can’t control it but Jesus Christ Hannah replied. Zak knew what he did was wrong, but he found it worth it mean the firefighters were trying to harm him. Well if you're okay that’s all that matters Hannah said. Then she gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to get a goods night rest. Zak agreed and went to bed. The next morning came around and he was feeling himself again. And Hannah was happy to hear that. But he would do it again! (inspired by Halloween kills) 

October 31, 2023 11:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.