Mental asylum

Written in response to: Set your story in a type of prison cell.... view prompt

0 comments

Drama Fiction Thriller

This story contains themes or mentions of mental health issues.

Contains: Strong language,  

WHAT THE HELL, YOU'RE SENDING ME TO A FUCKING MENTAL ASYLUM Zak yelled. You will be fine Zak you need it you are way too crazy and insane plus I went to one so you will go to one Zaks parents told him. Zak didn’t want to go to a asylum because he feels like it wouldn’t be safe. They found Zak insane most of the time and no one ever understood him and what he was going through in his life. Zak and his parents fought back and forth about him going he never thought his parents would do such a thing. Then the doorbell rang, and Zak had a bad feeling. Zak’s mother opened the door and there was the guy that was spose to take Zak to the Mental Asylum. Zak just accepted it and went he didn’t want any more fighting. As Zak walks to the car, he thinks of what he could have done to deserve this. When he arrived at the asylum, he could tell that he was not going to be treated with respect. Zak is told he will stay there for 6 months to a year. He was pissed he started asking what did he do to be put in this place. The doctors explain to him that he did a lot of horrible things to people at school. THAT’S A FUCKING LIE I DIDN’T DO SHIT YES I HOT MAD A FEW TIMES BUT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE Zak yelled. Then after that they threw him in a room with a person that seemed familiar to him. He got closer and realized it was his girlfriend he was told a few years ago that she was killed. Hello Hannah is that you Zak asked gently. Hannah turned around and her eyes wined, she was shocked to see the person she loved the most. She goes to explain everything about how she got there. She was framed about being a psychopath, but this asylum can turn you into one. I have tried to escape for a very long time but there's no way they patrol around everywhere at night so good luck they will sometimes experiment on you if they feel like it Hannah said as a warning. Then Hannah showed off what they did to her. She shows that she can now grow vines and roses. It may look cool but it’s painful really painful it will make you feel like you aren’t alive no matter how loud you scream they won’t stop Hannah told Zak as a seconded warning. What happens if you try to escape, Zak asked. As Hannah tells him all the different punishments you can get, he sees someone fighting the doctors to some room. What the fuck where they are taking that guy Zak asked in a panic. There taking him to experiment on him like any other patient that tries to leave Hannah responds. As Zak walks back and forth panicking hoping he don’t get experimented on, he thinks of what the hell to do. That’s until a doctor comes in the room and grabs his arm to lead Zak get startled about it and tries to fight back. But it was useless, he was in danger, he was begging Hannah for help, but he realized she was being controlled and held back. The doctors eventually got Zak out of there and he was terrified of what the doctors were going to do to him. What are you going to do pls tell me I’m a little worried Zak asked in a Panick. It’s alright, nothing bad is going to happen during this experiment, the doctor replied. Yeah, Zak didn’t believe the shit that was coming out of the doctor’s mouth. 1 hour later Zak wakes up with a huge headache and his diamond tattoos are actual diamonds Zak freaks out about this because he no longer had a normal neck tattoo. I tried to tell you they will treat you like a lab rat you are an object a test subject your parents gave them consent to do this to you Hannah mentioned to Zak. Zak was too speechless or just in too much pain to talk, he felt sore and sick. How can you handle this Hannah it’s painful I’m surprised it didn’t kill me Zak told Hannah. You will get used to it Hannah said as she tried not to cry. The 2 were praying to get out but Hannah had been long enough to know that there’s no use they were stuck if they tried to get out their punishment would be even worse. Hey Zak, the doctors found out that they were a couple, and they wanted to do something to us Hannah said. What do they want to do with us Zak asked. Well, they want us to reproduce, and I don’t want us to go through that while were in this condition Hannah said. Zak was shocked that the doctors would even consider doing that to them just because they were dating. No, we are not going through that even if you did have a kid, I wouldn’t want it being born in an asylum. They tried to think of what they were going to do. Because they didn't want kid quite yet as well, they weren't even married. As hour have passed still stuck in the metal asylum room or they feel like it more a prison cell in their opinion they basically were banging on the door for help and begging for the doctors just let them leave but it was pointless it's not like they were going to let them go. Eventually the doctors came in and chained them up against the wall. This crossed the line Zak was going to use the ability that the stupid doctors gave him he was sick and tired of the bulls*** somehow Zak managed to break out got Hannah out of the cuffs and chins and made a run for it. They were done with the disrespect and weren't going to deal with all this trauma like crap. So, once they got out, they got a hotel room, and they were full of relief. Hannah was free you and I no longer have to suffer Zak said in a cheerful voice. I know and thank you so much we can finally try to live a normal life Hannah replied. (I now don't know what to put but story was inspired by Minecraft mystery)

October 06, 2023 16:31

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.