Average day of the star demon

Written in response to: Write a story that includes the phrase “It’s all fun and games…”... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Fiction Drama

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

(Language and possible sexual mentioned)

"Its's all fun in games until you mess with the wrong demon"

(Introduction of the main character) There was an overlord named Nova as others call her the star demon. She would roam the streets of hell making other sinners and demons questioning if she was hell born or used to be a human being. She was tempted was one of the most powerful overlords in hell making deals with other people shorting their life span and owning over 1000 souls. Nova was 100% one of the top powerful overlords in hell. Smiling constantly with just refusing to give it up. The only time she stopped smiling was if she was not happy with someone or if she was planning something that could rip someone's soul apart. Most sinners/demons regret making a deal with her others say they already saw it coming and knew what they were sighing up for. Nova will always stay a big mystery to everyone around her. (Now lets get to the actual story)

Ahh what a beautiful morning in hell lets see who the hell FUCKS UP MY DAY Nova told herself while walking out of her mansion. Nova delt with a stupid demon every single day so that's one reason why she has so many souls. On each side of the pentagram is some kind of overlord. And she got along with all of them surprisingly.

On the left we have the cannibals. Owned by Savannah the cannable overlord. On the right there were the anarchy/war sinners and demons. Which all there was on the right it was basically a battlefield. Owned by Eric overlord of war. On the bottom right were mostly just intimacy sinners/demons. Which the sinners/demons down there were very yeah. Which the overlord that held that spot was Kira overlord of s3x. (I know that's weird but its what just came to mind.) On the bottom left was obviously Novas side of the pentagram calm half of the time and other half it was violent. But on the tip of the pentagram was Lucifer king of hell which she only met once or twice and that's it. Luckily, they got along, or Nova would be sh** faced.

So should I walk around hell or visit one of my good friends... I think I'm going to walk around hell and just see if there's any drama going on not going to lie Nova told herself. As Nova makes her way to the town, she just causes drama and revels everyone's secrets out loud to the people who told her there deep personal thoughts. Just so she can cause chaos and destruction around her for the fun of it of course. Thats what Nova is also good at watching people suffer and argue with each other.

You see nova didn't want to or didn't plan on going to heaven. She would rather walk around and cause destruction and people be mad at her for it. When she was alive she wasn't always like this she was sweet and nice also a little insane. Most people didn't trust her when she was alive always on something hoping to millionaire to millionaire. At the end she would just k!ll her husband just for the fun of it even eat the body if she was craving human meat. She was eventually caught at the age of 25 so that's something but she doesn't regret her actions one bit.

But as the first line says in this story "It's all fun in games until you mess with the wrong demon". Nova could force you to give up your soul no matter how much you stick up to her. You mess with Nova; she will mess you up with a snap of a finger you won't even see it coming. That is the second reason on how she owns so many souls.

"Oh, shit it's the star demon Shes so scary~ like she would do anything oh hey Mrs. Star demon try your worst I'm not scared of your useless piece of crap" Nova turned around and looked at the demon right dead in the eyes and spoke! "Well, I guess you want a fight huh or should I say for me to end your FU**ING LIFE" Nova said with a huge grin on her face as she not only knocked the guy with on hit of her powers. But it also ended up killing him that's how hard she hit him.

"You should have wanted to make a deal instead my friend well bye, bye fucking loser". Nova laughed as she walked away feeling proud of herself of what she just did. She doesn't deal with people who mess with her mentally or physically.

(1 hour later)

"Why hello my dear friend how are you this hellish morning" Kira asks Nova as she walks by. "Oh, it's lovely I just killed a soul who chose violence instead of making a deal really sad that he made that he chose violence" Nova said in a very scarstic voice with a huge smile on her voice. As Nova and Kira walk around town Kira offered Nova if she wanted to make a s3x music video. "No thank you not today but maybe a different day maybe tomorrow" Nova said in a amused voice. But Nova was tempted but she chose not to even if she was kind of a star in that catorgey. Considering she was a pole dancer when she was alive, so she was not new to inappropriate video making. But it was fun to her mind! "Well Kira I loved having a chat and loved your offer but I have more friends to visit but I will see you tomorrow" Nova said as she was about to walk away and rolling her eyes.

Next was time to visit one of her favorites Savannah Now Savannah was really into cannibalism so ngl she wouldn't be surprised if she arrived and she saw Savannah eating a toe or a foot. "Well isn't Nova my good friend how have you been it's been what a week since you have visited cannibal city" Savannah said in a cheerful voice. "Oh I have just been doing some business around my part of the pentagram that's all I just came to see if your lovely restaurant had any good food I could try eat or maybe some new food as well" Nova said in a kind voice. (Note: Savannah was the sweetest overlord out of all the overlords) As Nova tried a few of Savannahs new foods she was amazed on how she has improved in cooking human meat. "Is there anything else I could get you Nova before you get going to the next part of the pentagram" Savannah asked! "No thank you Savannah but I'm good I don't want to be too full to the point I can't walk but thanks for the offer" Nova replied! "Well I will see you again soon" Savannah said. Nova waved as she walked out of the restaurant with a grin.

"Welp time to go see Eric hopefully the battles aren't that violent today Nova told her self. *Oh who am I kidding it's basically a battlefield over there so it's never going to be calm over there* Well ugh~ let's get ready for battle.

"Is that Nova I see why I haven't seen you since the last overlord meeting" Eric said! "Oh, I wonder why~" Nova said! "So where have you been what have you been up to come on tell me" Eric said as Nova is litterally trying to fight off everyone around her. "WELL ACTUALLY DO YOUR JOB BETTER OF RULING ON YOUR SIDE OF THE GOD DAM PENAGRAM. LIKE I GET THAT YOUR THE OVERLORD OF WAR BUT DO A LITTLE BIT BETTER OVER KEEPING YOUR PEOPLE UNDERCONTORL" Nova said as she is fighting off thousands of sinners/demons. "Nah~ that's just how it rolls over here you will not be able to control my people not even I can keep them under control" Eric said! THEN WHAT THE HECK DO YOU DO WHILE ALL THIS CHAOS IS GOING JESUS CHRIST WTF WAS THAT!" Nova yelled! Oh, that's our new TNT canon you like it wait I thought you liked violence Eric pointed out to Nova. I DO BUT JESUS CHRIST YOUR PEOPLE NEED BETTER ARMOR. YOU HEY ASS HOLES TAKE THIS" Nova yelled as she slams a huge Eletric shot that covered the whole battlefield. "Did you just knock out everyone on the field" Eric asked in a shocked voice. "Yep you must be blind sept you don't see it... welp bye Hope you have a good day also your welcome for taking care of your people" Nova said while walking away with a sh!t smile. *You did good... Now should I visit lucifer or go home yep I'm going home*

April 16, 2024 13:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.