0 comments

Black Coming of Age African American

Order to complete something in Leo Tolstoy is something significant and different between one. It is essential because of what it is and to be different to the mandate the other to its temperature in something to Tolstoy to its creativeness to its different thing to its mandate over something that will happen in many different occupines and mandating to one another in its accurate situation to its reputation to its different reputed between the Leo Tolstoy to its circumfricances and awareness between one another. Leo Tolstoy is different from one another and influenced to its occupinesses and reputation to its complained to its reaction between one another to its computionaries over something to its rehearsal overall between its timing and everything towards one another and its circumfactures to its timing to something to bend in between and delegation to its accommodation to something within its frames to support things in a matter of life to its dilaceration and syndromes to the safety of everyone that is aggressive to something of one another to keep them into so it is important to Tolstoy to something to its timing in place to its timing to something within its to its replacement to something important that is being grateful and declaration to the purchase to the different reasons to support reasons to the grateful person and leo tolstoy as someone within its category. The reasons to the different things in life within its timing to its refreshments and mandating things to its category to the things and to get its different things in society and into a life of things to its reasonings to the campaigning decision to make things to its removal things in life to be concerned about and getting them can also be stressful situation to its detail to the pursuing in something to something realistic to the relationship and getting them between one another in a period of time to its different things in a lifetime.  The different things that can be occurring and making them to its reputation to the isolated thing to Tolstoy within its graden thing to Leo Tolstoy to the consumers of something great to the Tolstoy overall in the process to its calendar reputation for many things to different things in themselves to its producer in many other consumer ways to be purchased to things and contitivites to something good and grateful to be this way overall and into different things in a group of time to its goodness of other things to the requirement to themselves between one another to its different purchases and equations to itself and one another to the compulsory things in lifetimes and occupancy to themselves in life and sequences to one personal thing in life that can be very different.  In order to support Leo Tolstoy, it means a lot that I am grateful for everything and supportive in time and it is different from everything else in life. They are also different to be confident of and aware that it is important to be doing things well enough and getting Leo Tolstoy into a different man in life. It is also very important to be grateful and responsible for the actions that are being taken in a lifetime. Tolstoy is also someone/something that can be very important with a grateful interview with one another that I am grateful for what happened to its reasoning to its personal settlement to everything safely and ensure. It is also important that things to its respectful ways of settlement and disagreement to ensure the safety of everyone can be explaining different ways and supportiveness would give us alot of time to themselves and more and more appear differently to its forgiveness and make difficult changes in life and expressing a better one eventually to its grateful for what is a difference in getting it to the ways of thinking about it as something very important to get everything in sensitivity to its purchase of live overall to its sediment base of time to get more information to its calendar as something very important will happen in basic will happen overall to its forgets to get it up and running correctly to Leo Tolstoy to get it overal in a lot of group photos/society and other forms of life to its timing to producers and getting them to a sensitivity to a point of something that is grateful for myself and other things are different in times of life to something great for its point of aspect to require one another personal equipment to one personal equipment to its equipment to a perspective to its reasoning and making it very good between one thing after the next to get it to Leo Tolstoy to its information to its great impression to the things and themselves to the differences to the Leo Tolstoy to each other to the greatly information to the essential to the differences on it to the perspective to the timing of each other to the timing of differences to the 2nd of the Leo Tolstoy to the leo that is an tolstoy for the differences of each other and endangered to the reaction to one another to the differences to each other to the dimensions to the 5th intentions and to the timing to the things of each other to the email of everything to themselves to the intentions to the timing of each other between on the mails of each other to myself to each other to its themselves to the differences of each other to the timing of its perspective and Tolstoy is important to myself themselves to the differences to the reactions to the timing of each other and things and themselves to each personalized to the personal information to the eventually to one another to themselves in personal equipment to each ones personal timing and equipment to complete it. It is an reasoning for one another to get myself and one another to its personal information between Leo Tolstoy and his family that he cared for, (born August 28 [September 9, New Style], 1828, Yasnaya Polyana, Tula province, Russian Empire—died November 7 [November 20], 1910, Astapovo, Ryazan province), Russian author, a master of realistic fiction and one of the world’s greatest novelists.

Tolstoy is best known for his two longest works, War and Peace (1865–69) and Anna Karenina (1875–77), which are commonly regarded as among the finest novels ever written. War and Peace in particular seems virtually to define this form for many readers and critics. Among Tolstoy’s shorter works, The Death of Ivan Ilyich (1886) is usually classed among the best examples of the novella. Especially during his last three decades Tolstoy also achieved world renown as a moral and religious teacher. His doctrine of nonresistance to evil had an important influence on Gandhi. Although Tolstoy’s religious ideas no longer command the respect they once did, interest in his life and personality has, if anything, increased over the years.

Most readers will agree with the assessment of the 19th-century British poet and critic Matthew Arnold that a novel by Tolstoy is not a work of art but a piece of life; the Russian author Isaak Babel commented that, if the world could write by itself, it would write like Tolstoy. Critics of diverse schools have agreed that somehow Tolstoy’s works seem to elude all artifice. Most have stressed his ability to observe the smallest changes of consciousness and to record the slightest movements of the body. What another novelist would describe as a single act of consciousness, Tolstoy convincingly breaks down into a series of infinitesimally small steps. According to the English writer Virginia Woolf, who took for granted that Tolstoy was “the greatest of all novelists,” these observational powers elicited a kind of fear in readers, who “wish to escape from the gaze which Tolstoy fixes on us.” Those who visited Tolstoy as an old man also reported feelings of great discomfort when he appeared to understand their unspoken thoughts. It was commonplace to describe him as godlike in his powers and titanic in his struggles to escape the limitations of the human condition. Some viewed Tolstoy as the embodiment of nature and pure vitality, others saw him as the incarnation of the world’s conscience, but for almost all who knew him or read his works, he was not just one of the greatest writers who ever lived but a living symbol of the search for life’s meaning.

The scion of prominent aristocrats, Tolstoy was born at the family estate, about 130 miles (210 kilometres) south of Moscow, where he was to live the better part of his life and write his most-important works. His mother, Mariya Nikolayevna, née Princess Volkonskaya, died before he was two years old, and his father Nikolay Ilich, Graf (count) Tolstoy, followed her in 1837. His grandmother died 11 months later, and then his next guardian, his aunt Aleksandra, in 1841. Tolstoy and his four siblings were then transferred to the care of another aunt in Kazan, in western Russia. Tolstoy remembered a cousin who lived at Yasnaya Polyana, Tatyana Aleksandrovna Yergolskaya (“Aunt Toinette,” as he called her), as the greatest influence on his childhood, and later, as a young man, Tolstoy wrote some of his most-touching letters to her. Despite the constant presence of death, Tolstoy remembered his childhood in idyllic terms. His first published work, Detstvo (1852; Childhood), was a fictionalized and nostalgic account of his early years. Leo Tolstoy is

Educated because of his at home by tutors, Tolstoy enrolled in the University of Kazan in 1844 as a student of Oriental languages. His poor record soon forced him to transfer to the less-demanding law faculty, where he wrote a comparison of the French political philosopher Montesquieu’s The Spirit of Laws and Catherine the Great’s nakaz (instructions for a law code). Interested in literature and ethics, he was drawn to the works of the English novelists Laurence Sterne and Charles Dickens and, especially, to the writings of the French philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau; in place of a cross, he wore a medallion with a portrait of Rousseau. But he spent most of his time trying to be comme il faut (socially correct), drinking, gambling, and engaging in debauchery. After leaving the university in 1847 without a degree, Tolstoy returned to Yasnaya Polyana, where he planned to educate himself, to manage his estate, and to improve the lot of his serfs. Despite frequent resolutions to change his ways, he continued his loose life during stays in Tula, Moscow, and St. Petersburg. In 1851 he joined his older brother Nikolay, an army officer, in the Caucasus and then entered the army himself. He took part in campaigns against the native peoples and, soon after, in the Crimean War (1853–1856). These were the years of the war. In 1847 Tolstoy began keeping a diary, which became his laboratory for experiments in self-analysis and, later, for his fiction. With some interruptions, Tolstoy kept his diaries throughout his life, and he is therefore one of the most copiously documented writers who ever lived. Reflecting the life he was leading, his first diary begins by confiding that he may have contracted a venereal disease. The early diaries record a fascination with rule-making, as Tolstoy composed rules for diverse aspects of social and moral behaviour. They also record the writer’s repeated failure to honour these rules, his attempts to formulate new ones designed to ensure obedience to old ones, and his frequent acts of self-castigation. Tolstoy’s later belief that life is too complex and disordered ever to conform to rules or philosophical systems perhaps derives from these futile attempts at self-regulation. It is important to know that Readers care about it. Readers also need to know the Importance of one another to its perspective. Tolstoy’s works during the late 1850s and early 1860s experimented with new forms for expressing his moral and philosophical concerns. To Childhood he soon added Otrochestvo (1854; Boyhood) and Yunost (1857; Youth). A number of stories centre on a single semiautobiographical character, Dmitry Nekhlyudov, who later reappeared as the hero of Tolstoy’s novel Resurrection. In “Lyutsern” (1857; “Lucerne”), Tolstoy uses the diary form first to relate an incident, then to reflect on its timeless meaning, and finally to reflect on the process of his own reflections. “Tri smerti” (1859; “Three Deaths”) describes the deaths of a noblewoman who cannot face the fact that she is dying, of a peasant who accepts death simply, and, at last, of a tree, whose utterly natural end contrasts with human artifice. Only the author’s transcendent consciousness unites these three events. Leo Tolstoy was also someone between himself who created the events. Leo Tolstoy also believed in completed and confidential timing with himself. Leo Tolstoy also loved the point of view with his lifetime of his members in his job.

September 10, 2022 13:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.