Rising of Monarch Again.

Submitted into Contest #92 in response to: End your story with a truth coming to light.... view prompt

79 comments

Desi Happy Historical Fiction

The Whole city was covered in darkness.The city of Lahore....The Moon was thinking to shed off all his light.He was Sad.He said to himself, " Maybe I can finish darkness of sky but how can i finish darkness inside the Earth?" His light suddenly started to fade away so that no day will rise again and no cruelty will take place in the land beneath him.He was fighting with the light.If the sun rises the trial will be done on the land.The execution of the truth and rule of evil will establish.Moon cannot deny the fact that his existance was temporary.The only thing he did was to pray ALLAH for the good fortune of the Sun that will rise .Afterall Sun purpose is to remove darkness.May be he can remove darkness and evil.Moon faded away ,crying and was hopeless.


The Sun rises.The land beneath the Sun was shouting with cruelty He was begging for Justice. The Sun was hopeful because he has faith in his light.He knew that after every darkness light will come."The Execution will be done at 9 am",The soldier told the crowd.The place was designed for the execution of criminals. The rope for hanging was setup in the middle of that place so that all people can see the execution and can take lesson from it.The crew was shouthing not against the cruelty but was afraid of cruel king.They were saying, " Long live The King" .Even they all know the reality that if he live ,he will make the life of people miserable.They were all sad.The land was also sad and was crying because land doesnot have the capability to hold on all the evil on it."The land would collapse if execution happend today" , The oldman told his fellows.


Their king was cruel and Tyrant.He won the throne by killing his brothers and father.He gave money to corrupt governors and buy their little faith.He was now going to execute his 7 years old brother who spoke against his cruelty.The cruel king was waiting for the time when he can execute the last hurdle to his throne.Because he knew that the People like his brother more than him. People knew that their king is evil.The army also couldnot spoke against him because his army had corrupt officers in it.The were praying for the light they wanted so that they can remove all the evil within them.


There was hope in their eyes.The hope was Princess "The Princess Amal".There was wooden house about 4 miles away from the place of execution in the forest .A small candle light was burning in the little wooden house.There was a bed on which a young lady was lying.She was wounded .A doctor was there to help her and to cure her wounds.The wounds were very deep because she hardly escaped from death.


The princess gathered almost all the people in her support with the help of his fathers army and when his cruel brother came to know ,he tried to kill her.But unfortunately the soldiers he sent to kill her have some faithful soldiers of Princess who saved her from the arrows and swords of corrupt soldiers.They killed the corrupt soldiers there and told the king that they were killed while killing the princess. They lied because they knew that their king was foolish.He cannot do anything except killing people without any reason and doing rape of women and girls everyday.He kill almost twenty of his servants everyday .Only 1 year has passed of his rule and the population of the city has decreased to 50 percent.The king had no interest in welfare of people .He only wanted beautiful women around him.The irony was that he kill every women he raped after one week so that she cannot claim his child.


The Foolish and tyrant ,king Saleem was happy that his Sister was dead.He was so evil that if rules were not present for ladies and children protection from execution without any reason, then he would have killed his little brother and sister when he was killing his brothers and father.He also killed his wife so that no child will born and claim the throne.The only hope for the people of Lahore was Princess Amal.They Faithful army soldiers had already planned for helping princess and always wanted to make princess their Queen because of her extraordinary qualities like justice ,fairplay ,intellegence bravery.She has the qualities of Angels and infact the Heroic qualities.Her father KING Ahmed always wanted her daughter Amal as next Sultana but he didnot exposed his plan to anyone because he was afraid of the jealousy of her brothers.All soldiers always liked princess because of her qualities.



She rose from her bed like a rain that comes after several years.She took her horse,sword and bow, started travelling towards execution place. The doctor told her that she cannot go now because her wounds are in healing process and she need to take rest but she replied, "My little brother and people are in danger.How can i take rest, "Only 20 minutes were left for the execution.Princess was trying to arrive as early as possible."Just 5 minutes more" ,she mumbled .The faithful army soldiers were waiting for her.They have already planned that what will they do when the princess will arrive.


The king was mocking making fun of his little brother.He said ,"Now tell me who will save you? You said me traitor and unjust. Now i will tell you who the traitor is! " The little Prince Awon replied " My LORD will save me, brother."


Suddenly the Princess arrived like a thunder. She shot two arrows on his cruel brother .He fell down in the feet of his little brother and army.He was begging to save him but no one even dare to do this.The faithful soldiers killed all the cruel soldiers and corrupt governors at the spot.The Princess came near the throne. She hugged his little brother and told him that no one will kill him from now on. "I have taken the revenege of our father and brothers my brother." The prince was happy.The crowd was seeing all this.Suddenly a loud sound arrise "Long live the Princess! long live our Queen."The crowd choose princess as their Leader and Boss.

The night of the day came and the sunsets.The moon arises and was shedding all his light away .The Moon was Happy and Thanking ALLAH.At last a part of evil has been removed from the land today.After every darkness the light came ,The inner light of Humanity!At last believes win.


Long live The justice! A loud sound from the sky crackled around the Earth.











May 07, 2021 13:28

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

79 comments

Shiza Maryam
06:03 May 10, 2021

Very nice

Reply

Anna Mustafa
06:19 May 10, 2021

Thankyou😊

Reply

Shiza Maryam
06:41 May 10, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anna Mustafa
15:18 May 11, 2021

Thankyou😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Shiza Malik
13:30 May 11, 2021

Well done 👏

Reply

Anna Mustafa
15:19 May 11, 2021

❤❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Maryam .
13:27 May 11, 2021

Keep it up 👍👍

Reply

Anna Mustafa
15:18 May 11, 2021

Thanks😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Maryam Malik
13:36 May 11, 2021

Well written👍

Reply

Anna Mustafa
15:19 May 11, 2021

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Shiza Malik
13:32 May 11, 2021

Amazing

Reply

Anna Mustafa
15:19 May 11, 2021

😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
17:24 May 10, 2021

Well-done keep it up

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ciera Conde
13:49 May 26, 2021

Would you mind reading a fellow authors work? Hello I am Riana, Daughter of Mathew and Carmela Washington. I am at age of 14 years, 5110 days (about 14 years), and 122,640 hours old. I usually wear a white puffy dress, a big bow, Knee socks, and Clogs. I really like my clogs ,every time I step in them they make a “clickity clackity” noise. I am a claustrophobic; my mother does not really like that though. After the age of 6 she started ignoring me. She even stopped taking me to the brick house. She even forgot to cook me food. But I did no...

Reply

Anna Mustafa
16:56 May 26, 2021

Sure i will😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Ciera Conde
13:48 May 26, 2021

nice

Reply

Anna Mustafa
16:57 May 26, 2021

Thanks😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Arwen Dove
21:05 May 14, 2021

Great story!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unaiza Noor
14:58 May 14, 2021

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁❤❤❤❤💖💙💙💙

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unaiza Noor
14:56 May 14, 2021

You are great and your creative skills also

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unaiza Noor
14:56 May 14, 2021

Good work anna mustafa.proud of you sis❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ayesha Sarnash
14:41 May 14, 2021

Nice work anna😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Abid Ali
16:33 May 13, 2021

Great!

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:50 May 13, 2021

Thanks😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Nyanza Sathoo
15:51 May 13, 2021

Beautiful depiction of strong Hope n unparalleled Faith ,,, Keep it up 👍🏻✨

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:51 May 13, 2021

Thankyou❤💙

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sahiba Syed
15:07 May 13, 2021

Well penned

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:51 May 13, 2021

Thanks😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Humna Bajwa
14:43 May 13, 2021

Impressive 💕

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:55 May 13, 2021

😊😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Patrick H
13:39 May 13, 2021

Nice story; although after reading it, I have to imagine how many scars are left behind on the characters after such trauma?

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:58 May 13, 2021

Well thats true! Its just like drama fictional type story which i have to do short because of words limit but if i am able to do so i would like to make movie on this in ancient style with big emperors and palaces😂

Reply

Patrick H
20:55 May 13, 2021

Cool! Keep it up!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Patrick H
20:55 May 13, 2021

Cool! Keep it up!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Patrick H
20:55 May 13, 2021

Cool! Keep it up!

Reply

Anna Mustafa
06:33 May 14, 2021

😊😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply
Sohail Iftikhar
12:55 May 13, 2021

B.o.l

Reply

Anna Mustafa
19:01 May 13, 2021

😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sajid Dekhe
12:16 May 13, 2021

Amazing

Reply

Anna Mustafa
18:54 May 13, 2021

😀

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.