0 comments

General

“Goodbye, Dear,” he said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Really? I knew he was only leaving for a week, but a kiss on the cheek? He didn’t even want me to walk him to the gate, not that I cared anymore. I forced a smile and nodded to him.

“Have a good trip, Sweetheart,” I said cheerfully.

He nodded to me and opened the car door, closing it gently behind him. He grabbed his luggage from the back and waved to me before heading off. I waited until he was out of sight before I started up the car. After all, I had to get ready for my big week too. 

My phone pinged, I glanced down at it and smiled.

Good4fun: Hey there sexy! Excited to finally see you tomorrow!

I was smiling ear to ear. I was glad Dave had a conference in another city, I don’t think I could have waited any longer. I messaged back.

Need2Bbad: Can’t wait! Did you book the hotel?

Good4fun: Yup, Hillside Inn, 4pm. Figure we should get to know each other before dinner ;) Still can’t believe how close you live!

Need2Bbad: Oh, you thought we’d have time for dinner? Cute XD See you then.

I almost felt ridiculous. I was nearly forty, but I was smiling at my phone and texting emojis like a schoolgirl. At the same time, I didn’t care. A part of me still loved Dave and felt guilty, but I couldn’t fake it anymore. Somewhere in our relationship, the passion had died. I guess it’s normal. My friends all said that’s just what happens after twelve years of marriage. Maybe they were right, maybe my expectations for him were too high, but I couldn’t help it. I missed the days when we were young, when we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other, when I wanted him and felt like he wanted me too. Now he kissed me on the cheek in the car.

His name was “Greg,” I just found out a few days ago. We met in a chatroom online. I wasn’t really expecting anything when I first joined the chatroom. I was just planning to have some naughty conversations to spice up my life. Maybe it wasn’t the most innocent thing to do, but at least I wasn’t cheating. Then a month ago I met Greg.

There was this instant connection between us. The conversations we had filled something in me that had been empty for a long time now, and not just the dirty ones. I felt like I could really open up to him. He knew I was married, I confessed after about a week of talking, but it turns out he was too. Similar situation. His wife stopped putting in the effort, the romance slowly died, now he had these needs. We both did. We just learned a few days ago that we lived near each other and decided to meet.

As I arrived home I anxiously went upstairs and pulled my suitcase from the closet. I packed the essentials for a fun weekend: lingerie, some skimpy dresses, my makeup bag. I looked down at my dresses, they were all brand new. I hid from Dave that I had gotten a bonus from work. After all, it wasn’t his money, we didn’t need it for anything, it was extra, and I wanted some nice clothes to meet my new lover.

I got shivers thinking about that word “lover.” I tried not to get my expectations too high. Greg was around my age, not some twenty-something, I didn’t even know what he looked like. I think the idea of this rendezvous excited me more than the actual meet-up would. I might decide to never see him again after this week.

Just in case I was right I gave him a fake name “Lisa.” The last thing I needed was Dave finding out about this if it was a letdown. If it was worth it maybe I wouldn’t even care, maybe Greg and I could run off together. I laughed a bit at the thought.

My phone pinged again. I looked at it excitedly. My face fell. It was just Dave. 

Dave: Made it safe. Love you.

Me: Okay, love you too.

I sighed. This was what our relationship had come to. I was actually disappointed to receive messages from my husband now. I shook my head and looked at my dresses again. Which one should I wear for tomorrow? I thought about the more conservative ones, like a present you have to unwrap to reveal, but I scrapped that idea. Screw it. I wanted to be a hot, sexy bitch for one day, I wanted to turn heads when I walked down the street, I wanted women my age to hit their husbands for looking and whisper to each other about what a slut I was. I wanted to be that woman, even for just a day.

I could barely sleep that night, I was so giddy. I woke around ten to my phone pinging. I glanced at the message and was instantly awake.

Good4fun: Morning! Can’t wait to see you this evening. Feel free to skip the panties ;) or don’t, surprise me!

Need2Bbad: Wait, was I supposed to bring those? :o My bad. See you at 4 <3

I jumped up and started to get ready. Well, he was the one who told me to skip panties, so I didn’t bother with them or a bra. Go big or go home. To compensate I chose a skin-tight black dress. I added some fishnets and high heels. They’d kill my feet in an hour or two, but I wasn’t planning to be wearing them long. I put on some dark lipstick and eyeshadow. Not too much makeup, just enough to complete the fantasy. I left my hair down, I didn’t see a point in styling it, it would just get ruined. I giggled at the thought. God, I was actually giggling. I’d have to compose myself before we actually met. 

Greg just lived a couple cities over. We decided to meet at a halfway point. An hour's drive from both of our cities. After all, we didn’t want either of our spouses to know about this and a new town gave us the chance to actually go out if we even wanted to. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. A small place, but it looked comfortable. My heart was racing with anticipation. When was the last time I’d been so excited? I pulled out my phone. Just past four, perfect.

Need2Bbad: I’m here. Are you ready for me? I think you'll be surprised by what you see ;)

Good4fun: Pants are already feeling a little tight, Sexy. Room 25. I’ll be waiting.

I took an extra minute to collect myself. Besides, making him wait for a little would be good. I took a deep breath as I got out of the car. Today I was “that woman.” The woman men fantasize about having their one-night-stands with. The woman who knew just what she wanted and was going to finally have it. I walked upstairs and followed the room numbers with my eyes.  23, 24, 25. I stopped when I got to the door.

I took another deep breath before reaching out and knocking. My heart was pounding in my chest. I couldn’t believe I was really doing this. 

“It’s open,” a deep voice murmured seductively.

It sent a chill down my spine. I adjusted myself a bit before opening the door. I stared in shock at the man who was in front of me. This was not what I expected. He stared back with the same confused face, his mouth hanging open. Finally, the words burst from my mouth.

“Dave?! What the hell are you doing here?!”

He stared a moment longer. He seemed to be putting the pieces together still. Finally, he sighed and gave me a sheepish grin.

“Well, you were right,” he said weakly. “I am surprised.”


June 05, 2020 03:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.