0 comments

Fantasy Inspirational Mystery

The Moon stalks alone…

She shone diamond-like. She shone on the skies that had several spheres. Seven of them to be honest. That is why this stalking satellite was different than all other planets. Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars – etc etc…

The moon had a pride. It came about because she knew how to steal the lights from the sun. She was a thief at nights, and yes: she knew about it. Well, some people on earth wanted to be polite. They said that the light of the moon was borrowed. However the matter was in this issue; Light she had and light could shine.

Have you ever been out on the countryside where there are no manmade lampposts? If you gaze high up you can over and over again borrow (or steal back) the light of the moon, as she gives projections to Mankinds hearts and emotions. We all have to begin our life with some kind of light from the small moon. There is something scientific about it. Magick in your very deep intellect comes from the moon itself. So beware of your talents! Your light from your soul is spun in regards to the seven skies, where all planets steal lights from the very sun, the very father of us all.

But the story goes like this: In the beginning of our life´s journey we have to get in touch with the soroundings. All matters around us begin perhaps because of projections. Projections of love, hate, distrust, caring, longing, eroticism, contempt, misunderstanding, concepts of the ego, you name it all!

But somehow along our life´s path we sometimes come to disconnect to the seven skies, the seven known spheres. It is odd but true. To hook back to the glimmering of shade´s shade from the moon means that at many time we shut off our inner projections from the emotional moon, and we think that we can act upon our own beliefs. Nothing could be more false, cause the heathen wisdom from the moon likes to spread all she have. From the stolen or borrowed lights of the light? Yes by all means. The thing is that her stalking on the routes of the sky makes her the quickes moving body. She is stalking through all different spheres, stealing the stolen lights from all other planets.

So if you sit out there, alone with discomfort it is because you think that you have to connect to the father, the sun that is. Such a brilliant light cannot give pleasue, or? How do you feel about it?

The father Sun brags and boasts about being the king of the heavenly spheres. So he tracks down the course of the ecliptica, the route of this planetary system. Hook on to your own being and you shall regard even yourself as a thief of all issues, all subjects, all ideas out there. But? Who gave you the wisdom of how to be stalking free on the ground, the earth, the silly little planet that has been raped, for Christ knows what reason. Will this very earth end in a darkness in the swallowing cosmos that is gonna eat up all that the moon has prepared for us. No more life, hu?

Imagine still! It all began with the womb of the moon. The mother, the attributes of the stolen light that has to steal her pride from the father sun. What else could you imagine? Don´t you notice today that father sun has to admit, that he may very well give of his life. But oh how shining and absolutely too big a boasting one.

That light of all light is written down in your spiritual being, in your deepest level, the deep level you never come across – if not?

Two lights that is. So we combine the light from the sun with the stolen light from the moon. And out bursts the third aspect of life. The child, well all kinds of children are brought about because of the third principle. But to begin to dream a life of our own we have to escape the lights from the sun and the moon. We have to return to the night of all nights. I dare not mention it. But you know it, don´t you?

And you wish I could stop blurring the borders of the sun and the light and the – this and that!

No, here comes the night. And we return into the dark womb again. Not once, but over and over again. Back to where we all came from. From the dark cosmological matters, where-ever we are and no matter from where we originated. We are to return into dust. And the dust is the stuff we are woven from. Dust to dust.

The moon has to prepare us for the returning of it all. The stolen light made us uncertain of who we were in the beginning. All planets had to give us of their raw material. Dust if you ask me. Dust and dust again.

I am of the moon. That is why I weave my web on top of my skull. I take the light out of my fingers, out of my hand and type letters, first one by one, next more and more until my virgin moon is pleased with me and let me be loose of the karmic cycle. Cause the moon itself is Karma stuff healer. The sun? Well, a hard matter to discuss. The sun grabs his wagon up high on the sky and let it ride along the ecliptica. But the moon rides in other routes over the spheres. She is faster than the sun. She is even connected to water and wombs. Weaving the womb of the night into living beings. It is both magick and it is at times reality. You see this clear now, don´t you…

Perhaps when we return to the cosmological circle of life we will come to understand what mission we had on earth. Finally we shall see it all clear. When we are eaten up and swallowed by the night, the womb, the dark matter of it all. And cosmos has once again been out on a tour with us. In dust. In dark matter of the swallowed sun. We return to the cosmic womb, the dark side of our belonging. No reason for fear I presume!!!

May 02, 2021 05:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.