0 comments

Crime High School Friendship

This story contains themes or mentions of physical violence, gore, or abuse.

“Listen, I never meant for it to go this far”. “All I wanted was to help Jess”. “I never meant for her to die,” he lied.

3 days earlier...

“Hey Jess, how are you?” Clay said, walking over to her. “Good, what do you want?” she answered with disgust growing on her face. “What, you're not happy to see me?” he joked. “Not really, I'm having A hard day” Jess answered. They started walking to class but no one said a word. Finally, Clay said, “Hey you want to hang this weekend”. “Sorry I can't, ” she muttered. “My mom has been Kinda sick lately. She does deserve it in my eyes because of all the things she said and done“ Jess groaned. They finally got to class and sat down.

One hour couldn't go by fast enough. Clay sat watching the clock tick. “Why is class so long, we still have ten minutes,“ Clay thought to himself. “Ok class find a partner,” the teacher said as he graded papers. “Hey Jess, you want to work with me?” Clay asked. “Ok but what are we doing?” she questioned. “Where you are not paying attention, are you trying to fail this class” he fumed. “What do you expect me to try? Jess said sarcastically. “Ok, true but still I'm not doing all the work” he explained. 

...

Ring Ring. “That is the bell you are dismissed,” the teacher said in a rude voice. “Why do I get the feeling he hates all of us?” Jess growled. “Probably because he does,” Clay explained. “What is his problem?” Jess thought.

Clay's phone started to ring, he picked it up and read the name “Miss Kissly, why is your mom calling me. It is the middle of school” he yelled. “I don’t know, answer it” Jess whispered.” Hello Miss Kissly” scolded Clay. “Nice” Jess whispered, punching Clay in the arm. “Jess has not been answering her phone, so I called you. I need her to bring me some medicine after school. I have not been feeling well, I have the flu” Miss Kissly said in a groggy voice. “I will tell her,” Clay said, trying to sound joyful. Miss Kissly hung up and Jess could see the rage on Clay's face. It looked like his veins were going to pop out of his skin. “Let me guess she is not going to like you not answering your phone” Clay hissed. “Probably” Jess muttered.  “Ok time for your weekly beating,” he said. “Why is she like this?”  Clay said with concern. “First me, second me, third me. What else do you think? ” Jess replied.

“Mom, I'm home, I got the medicine,” Jess nervously said. “Why did you not answer your phone? You know I'm sick” Miss Kissly nagged at Jess. Miss Kissly got up from her chair and started to move towards Jess. “I’m sorry mother, I was in class” Jess begged her mom but it was not enough. The next minute Jess was pleading her mom to stop as she broodily beat Jess. “Every time you disobey me you get a beating when will you learn brat,” her mom laughed. “Do you enjoy this?” Jess cried. Her mom stopped and started to clean up. “Why do you think I enjoy this?”Miss Kissly questioned. “Because you laugh every time you beat me,” Jess stuered. “Well I do enjoy it sometimes, others I don't,”  she replied back.

 “Well, I have school work to do. I will be in my room” Jess said nervously. “Fine, just get out of my face,” Miss Kissly harshly said. Jess ran to her room and started to cry. She started to wipe away the blood from her face and hands. “Even when she is sick she has the energy to beat me” Jess cried. She started to hyperventilate and pass out

“YoUr MoM Is sO nIcE,” Clay sarcastically said. “ Well to other people she is nice, '' Jess muttered. “Well she can’t fool me, will that goody two shoe act. I see you every day and you are always beat up and sore. We need to stop this'' Clay yelled. “What do you mean by that Clay?” Jess nervously stuttered. “Well, you know that medicine she has right? '' Clay said he sounded crazy. “What do you want me to put something in it?” Jess gasped. “No you don’t have the guts, I will do it. Can you bring me the bottle tomorrow? '' Clay snapped. “This is a bad idea, I don't think we should do this, '' Jess whispered. “Well don’t you want it to stop? the hitting, kicking and punching” Clay naged. “It does seem nice, '' Jess thought. “I can see by your face you are starting to like the idea” Clay whispered. 

The next day Jess gave Clay the bottle. He pulled a bag of pills out of his backpack. “What are those?” Jess whispered. “I don’t Know I found them in the cabinet but I think they will work,” Clay muttered in an unsound voice. “Well let's get This over with. We don’t have all day” Jess began. Clay started to crush the pills and put them in the medicine and shake it. “Ok done,” Clay says. “So what do we do now?” Jess questioned. “Well you give it to your mom and boom she is gone” Clay whispered. Jess shoved the bottle in her bag and started to walk to class. “No more pain,” Jess thought to herself. 

 …

“JESS WHERE IS THE MEDICINE” Miss Kissly yelled. “It is right here mom,” she said pulling it out of her bag. “Why did you have it?” she asked. “I accidentally packed it this morning, here” Jess hands the medicine to her mom. She watched her mom drink some out of the measuring cup. Miss Kissly’s eyes widened “what is wrong dear mom?” Jess asked in a crazed voice. Her mom fell and started to foam at the mouth. “Oh dear, how painful it feels”. Her mom started to pass out.“Goodbye mom” Jess said in a cruel voice.


November 12, 2021 21:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.