0 comments

Science Fiction

I remember every word from the sentences that rakesh sharma spoked when he came to earth after 1 month of staying in space.I clearly remember the date to it was on 19th April evening it was beautiful sunset before going to interview rakesh sharma on of the most successful astronaut of indian origin I felt my nerve rising though it was not my firat time but actually this kind of interview first time.I made final arrangement and sat down at one of the worlds cushion and I was egarley waiting to chat our channel made first request to the rakesh and he said yes to it.Then studios doors were opened and good handsome looking man appeared with its security eyes looking cheerful and happy .He came quickly and shook his hand as strong one and sat on our place the camera got rolled on and we started I did my usually introduction and started to ask question which was the scary moment when you were in space?Though we have to not worry about anything but it was when the second part of ejection was to been in 4 min and we had lost control of second part I pressed the button but it did not happen anything everyone were panicked not us but down on earth at control station thought it happen ejection after some minute but it was breath taking moment .Can you describe the moon how it's look like ? First when the rocket was in stable orbit we could see moon it was on other side of earth but after about some hours a white marble with black spots drifted from behind the earth and was shining brightly it was mangficant view .How was earth looking like ?The earth appeared to ne a bulggy cristal ball with bike colour below which some brown an shree shade appeared and white fog drifting above the blue one it was just beautiful planet I have ever seen in my life .How is life in rocket? Rocket is compact but it's tuff to maintain mental and physical balance you have all day work and you had to also repair some parts study different materials under zero gravity aloy of biliogical stuff we needed to carry on and we had played all types of sports .How did you feel after coming back on earth?It was very beautiful moment to see sky from below and feel the smell of water land grass and seeing humans in normal way we came back by a capusle which best in use we had made it on earth safely before crashing on sea I got out and smelled the salty ocean and the far noise of seagulls .Last question would like to leave earth and stay on another planet ?If yes why?And no why?No I would not liked it because where ever you go out of home but at last you come it's the same thing you go to space see things aboserve planets not to mention. We spotted Venus far away and mercury to the front from telescope and Jupiter far away with the Saturn ring .I would never able to believe that there is no beautiful planet then the earth it had begun with us and it will end with us like a complete circle thought not many scientists would not like this idea I know that changes had brought difference in life of people and science but it never said you should liver your birth place earth .I like to ask you the same question whats your choice ?I would say yes I would like to see earth all my life time by just sitting in a space shuttle and admiring each and every form of structure how would had done this beautiful .He laughed and I admire him by this interview was over we took some photos and with another hand shake he was gone out of sight .Did you like it son I spoked in cheerful mood yes dad it was wonderful experience you had .I nodded and looked at the deep into the stars were shining and though something saying to me earth is one of the best creation of universe had made .Son do you like to be astronaut then son said yes I would loved that .But I would not live then to interview your experience,isn't it ?Yes he I would keep you posted then I laughed ok . Do you like to hear the question which was not recorded .Yes he said .When everything got overed I got out with him to send off him by walking with him I asked him why did you wanted to be astronaut and why did you choose to go?He gave a laugh and said it was about grandmother that she used to say your grand father is somewhere in this star and I was well connected to grandpa and then about making that wish in mind I took hard jobs worked hrader and you would not believe but I had dream of my grandpa in the shuttle hr said he was proud to be as grand father and I am his grandson .Did you fancy reckon that I should believe it .No he said in wishper I did not tell you to believe that this was being recorded . No I said .Not you but there some spy so I had written in this letter hope you would see this He gave the letter in my hand and was off .The letter had clear meaning he became astronaut so as to prove his friends of usa and Russia that india is nit a poor country it make the feet high to the space.So what do you conclude by this. That whatever might happen in future your knowledge should come hande to the country it's self no matter how much less you earn it's like repayment to our mother whatever she has given us and each person of this country has some loan to return her .

May 01, 2020 09:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.