0 comments

General

Prologue

Madison Lewis

Madison Lewis

How much he hate her. How much he loved her. He hated her for always been on his mind. He loved to think and dream about her. He hated how she led him on. He loved that she paid attention to him. Because no one else ever did. Marvel was covered in zits, he was super small, and just downright awkward. The boys at school would either just tease him all day long or literally pretended that he didn’t exist. So, they would walk right into him and shoved him down and the thing was the never even looked down at him. They had started to toy with him in fourth grade and hadn’t stopped there. In eight grades still mindlessly shoving him onto the floor into the girl’s bathroom that one always involved a lot of screaming. But this summer was going to be different he was going to get a body his dads. He was going to do it. Well at least he hoped. Maybe Madison Lewis would give him a real piece of her time on some. Not some “Oh hey Marv” crap. maybe the boys wouldn’t call him pepperoni face. It did sting, but wow A+ for effort, real original guys. Since his mom and his dad had split, he had made an agreement with them about where he would live. The arrangement was he could live with whoever he wanted to but during the summer he would spend it with who he hadn’t live with for that year. And boy was he ready for Mississippi.

Chapter 1

Four and half years later.

Times had changed for marvel when was younger he would have sold his soul to get this much attention from people. From girls, from really hood looking girls. But since he had come back from Mississippi that year, he had been fond over ever since. He was sick of it. How shallow this life was he had always craved? And everyone in it was even shallower. All the guys became his bro’s (but they would never be he would never forget what it was like being a joke or nonexistent) all the girls throw themselves at him. Like literally sometimes they would have they friends trip them so they would fall into him. At first, he thought that they kind of smart for trying a new way to get his attention. So, he asked one of them out on a date. BAD IDEA the next year they were all tripping each other to fall into him. He hoped that Mississippi would be better than going to the college campus early. He wasn’t too sure because it was his first year in college. But after his senior he was just done with the people he had grown up around and decided that Mississippi would likely be a haven from all the boys who had tortured him for four years. And then flipped the WE LOVE MARV switch. He couldn’t deny it he hate them along with Madison Lewis. All though does it make you an awful person if you hate someone who’s dead. Yeah sorry forgot to tell all she died of surgery. It was a new doctor first surgery. We all aren’t sure how she died in surgery, but she didn’t live to see her cuts heel to scars.

“ marvel stop staring at nothing and let’s go” marvels mom said as she was reaching her limits. Going to see dad always put in this sour rotten mood. As he shoved his two new suitcases into the trunk. Admiring the undamaged little bumps and curves.it was a little bit littler then navy blue. What was he doing think this suitcase was exquisite when he just bought it at target, for like thirty dollars each? What had gotten into him? As him and his mom drove down to the airport the ride was silent (wow all to shocking) as they pulled up to the airport. He could see that they had repainted the signs, they were perfect unchipped, and fresh. he could tell his mom was jumpy more than jumpy she almost look excited for him to go, he wasn’t so sure. He was late to his flight because he and a security guard had fought about his shampoo he had brought. Because he was planning on threatening the pilot to drive through the White House or else, he was going to rub shampoo on their arms. Like really guys its shampoo chill, but whatever. He had been on airplanes several times before, and there were way cleaner than this he was pretty sure there was throw up on it. They could have at least wiped it down.

“ excuse me, do you think you could wipe my seat please.” He said

“ I am solo sorry about the incident mum hear let me move you to first class for the duration of the flight.” She looked so embarrassed he almost couldn’t keep in the laugh. It was just fight him all he had not to laugh.

“ I mean sure why not I guess.” I mean why he wouldn’t tell she was new because moving to first class only happened in the movies. He couldn’t deny he was super excited to see his dad. He loved escaping to Mississippi it was a safe place he could go around without wondering if the “WE LOVE MARV” club had followed or saw him. The flight to Mississippi was only an hour and a half, so he decided that he would just look out the window. From this height he could see the little ripples in the land mass, and they were stunning because that happened by touched. When the flight attendant came to ask for drinks and orders, he almost couldn’t keep his mouth Closed. She was the most divinely eloquent living breathing person he had ever seen. She looked so familiar thought he just couldn’t place from where. he could yell she knew who he was, just from the look of pure terror spread across her face just an instant. He knew when she talked, he could place who she was.

“ sir, can I get you a beverage” she asked pleadingly was that her real voice. It didn’t sound real. He just couldn’t place anything in his mind. Did he know her? Did he?

“Uhm sure “this was his chance” what’s your name?”

“ Lewis “she said trembling. Who was she? Why couldn’t he place her. Lewis, he knew a Lewis, but she’s dead. She must be related.

“ are you related to Madison Lewis?” He could see the instant relief on her face. “yes, I am doing you know her?” Yeah I did I was in class with her until...” how could you even say her death without feeling bad about it.

“about your snack and drink is there something I can get you?”

She was Madison Lewis. He was, he so blind.

August 21, 2020 03:40

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.