0 comments

High School Inspirational Kids


I don’t know why I love writing..Some people asks me how do you write it?,it’s not easy and you are not professional writer".They are quite right,after attaining sixty three,i sat for writing,but very honestly,i would say that now I'm not writing, my experience intenting me to write.As a seasoned actor once said"Im not posing,my experience posed me".Like this My answer is quite simple”I think I have a love to write in a seasoned way.”.The most touchy and important attribution to write for writing to choose a topic .For this I researched a lot,meet individuals from all walks of life.I’m taking a cat out of the bag,I perched as a introvert,I’ve burnt that approach.To get knowledge ,now I meet every human ,in my entity.

Yesterday,I met my old friend,Mr Shafi,rolled teacher in my institution,about twenty four years ago.He was dedicated,hard working and knew the psychology of the kids and knew the science of it. Not only this he better skilled how to deal with the parents as well. So,he reminded me an incident occurred with a destitute child,who happened as a free student ,his father was a penniless and had an animosity,confined fugitive.The child mother brought him secrete in her veil,for ten years.Amir ,name of the child ,is now doctor in a prestigious Hospital in Peshawar,Pakistan. But all of above today I wanna affront with a great commanded story to you,to name it a story is not respectable,because humans took the word story as fiction or dramatized yet the legend,,I would say,is genuine ,as the Character is still living and the occurrence would lead you towards tears and will inject some bravery and a strength to cop up with the challenges of life.To live a life is an art.Learn it and apply it in your schedule life.

Mr Raheel khan is a motivational speaker,invited me to listen to him in Islamabad Auditorium,last week.Crowd of Kids and parents were gathered to listen him.He has a magical charm for narration.I heard many speakers,he messmerised the listener in his speaking blog. Mr Raheel khan looked towards the kids and addressed “You all are blessed children,parents are always considered active to fulfill your dreams.you don’t know what is happening in the world with the destitute class .Today I would glimpse you to come and listen the life event of a destitute child.All the children got alert and posed to hear his voice.

He continued “This incident happened about twenty five years ago.A destitute child”Mani” got admitted in a Government Shool.A posthumous born.Dearly intelligent and a desire to get class knowledge.Always libraried,reading different books especially English. .. …. . In those days there stood a great scarcity of planting bombs by different terrorists groups in all the parts of the city.All the Heads of the institutions installed surveillance ,instructed their pupils to bring their books and copies in a see through or plastic sheets sachels.All staff members and pupils were searched properly,at entrance hour.Guests were not allowed until prior appointment allotted. Citizens were only allowed to visit bazar for chorus in giving times,,even the wedding ceremonies were halt ,Weddings were talking place in house with few presences.Situation becomb disheartened and tensed. …….. One morning,Mani while entering the school premises,the security guard sensed the left side of the pants is been swollen like some thing been intentionally hidden.The security guard,when tried to search,Mani stepped back and showed resistance checking him.The security guard reported to the councillor.The security guard suggested to call police or the Bomb Disposing squad,immediately ..”Wait,it would create more panicky,let me handle him,Mani is not that sort of a boy”.The councillor patiencely said.”But sir,Money can even create a way in the mountains,Mani is a destitute lad,can’t resist to a huge amount,his action could massacred many kids” or even Mani would have been brain washed by the terrorists”.Security guard yelled in panicky but Councillor climbed the roof.Now Mani looked coursed and frightened.”Sir,I respect you,please don’t come near me”Mani said ,his eyes colored red,while tears appeared in his eyes and firmly gripped that swollen side of the pants.The situation created more suspicious moment.”This would be a secret between you and me,just show me what are you holding ?”The councillor said politely and calmly.After a little while,Bomb Disposable Squad arrived and ascribing the councillor to come down or he would be badly blown up. Councillor seemed adamant not to descent.”Mani,you are one of the top student of my institution,It is shameful to me,having such students,if you had a bomb hiding,I would prefer death ,as to live a shame full life,come on.”The councillor shrieked.”Sir,who said,I’m holding bomb”? Mani said while tears going down his cheeks.Mani became emotional and shrivered like a yellow leaf in the tree.Ran and tightly hug the councillor and burst to cry.Situation became Soul ful.Councillor at once held the swollen side of the pants,you know what was hidden there ,One piece of bread with two pieces of onions.The Councillor and Mani they both began weeping like small kids.”Sir,I’m a destitute and this is my two days meal,that day the naughty boys snatched the bread and onions from me and for two days I had to suffer hungerness,that’s why I tried to hide it and a great choas occurred”.Mani explained all this to the Councillor.Councillor kissed the hands of Mani,Hundreds of students and the Bomb Disposable Squad were witnessing the view.Mani ,showed his concern for his goals by working in part time job in Two places.He didn’t discard his future plans,worked hard and harder,and now,Mani is a Millionaire,living in this country with a great respect and honor and turned down the notion that poor can’t be promoted to high levels of value.”After delivering these long words,Mr Raheel khan took a short pause,looked towards the audience and said ” kids shall I call Mani on the dais,you wanna see him.First you all promise to work hard for your goals”.All the audience especially the kids echoed”Yes,we promise you”. Ok” said,Mr Raheel khan and immediately went inside the big hangovers of the stage and disappeared .After a little moment he himself appeared on the stage and said “I’m Raheel khan,Mani was my Nick name”.Made the whole Hall stunned.The End.

July 03, 2022 09:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.