1 comment

Fantasy

 Laura sighed.

Last night, they had a birthday party for their youngest sister, Lisa.

Now there was a big mess in the room the three children slept in, the eldest one, Laura, the middle, Ella, and finally the last one, Lisa.

Ella grabbed the balloons hung everywhere.

Laura collected all the toys and books on the ground.

' Come Lisa, help us. You can clear off the food on the table.'

' I don't want to help,' Lisa moaned, relaxing on the bed, and reading some random things from her phone. ' And I am the youngest,'

' So?' Laura said, picking up a stuffed lion toy. ' You are not very small. You're 9.'

' Just a second..'

Why wouldn't her lazy, horrible sister help? Laura had usually thought the younger ones were more creative and helpful.

Laura swiped the phone from Lisa's hand, but Lisa pinched Laura back, and Laura had dropped the phone right in Lisa's hand.

' FINE! Be lazy and don't help.'

' It's fine, Laura.' said Ella calmly, patting her shoulder. ' We both can finish it off ourselves.'

Laura smiled. ' I will the rooms. Can you take off the food?'

Ella nodded, and went to the kitchen.

Laura climbed the ladder that Ella was on previously and whipped off two of the balloons.

As soon as she was taking the third one, it popped and the balloon bits flew in various directions, like a bomb.

Laura gasped and looked wide-eyed at where the balloon was.

Well, not a balloon anymore.

Not even air.

It was a fairy.

The fairy looked at Laura and smiled sweetly.

It then touched Laura's nose, and gave a symbol as if to say, "follow me".

It flew down the ladder.

Excited, Laura raced down the ladder along with the fairy.

It went to the kitchen, until... Oops!

She crashed into Ella who was holding an empty wooden cup.

Until, in between both of them was the fairy.

' Laura, look a fairy!' Ella said, excited.

' I was following her!' said Laura.

' Can I join too? I don't want to miss the fun!'

Laura loved Ella dearly, and she wanted her to have some fun too!

'Okay! Just don't tell anyone.'

'You can trust me!' Ella exclaimed.

The fairy took them to the kitchen and then to the back door.

Laura opened the back door, and then now they were in the garden.

They had passed many flowers and plants, until the fairy went inside a bush.

There were many blackberries on it, so in the corner of Laura's eye, she thought she saw Ella pop in a few in her mouth.

The two sisters stuck their head inside, and saw the most beautiful thing ever!

There were these small little mushrooms, each with a door and a couple of windows.

Some fairies were carrying the food that were in the party last night.

The orange juice,the chocolate muffins, the strawberry cake and the blueberry ice cream.

The same fairy that led Laura and Ella to the bush held a little purple sack which looked like it was sprinkled with glitter.

She took out some powder from the sack.

' Fairy dust!' Laura cried to Ella, and Ella looked in delight to see what would happen next.

But, the fairy sprinkled the powder at the children's faces, and they pressed their eyes close and winced.

The powder felt very soft when it touched Laura's face.

After that, Laura felt like she was shrinking.

She looked at Ella.

Ella was shrinking too, but looking very worried and scared.

But Ella's face looked so funny that Laura looked away to cover her laughing.

Soon, Laura and Ella were as small as the other fairies.

Oh no.

They were falling.

The ground became more clear, and they were heading to one of the houses....

Laura felt like two hands had gripped her arms.

There was a fairy on her left, and one on her right.

The same was for Ella.

They safely kept Laura on the ground and she saw the fairies which were carrying Ella were taking her down.

' This place is wonderful!" Lura said, once Ella had come down.

' Yes, it sure is. If Lisa was here she might have scared all the fairies by now.' Ella sighed. ' I am feeling hungry.'

' Okay.' said Laura. ' I will see if there's anything to eat.'

Some fairies came around Laura and Ella.

' We've got a new fairy in our village!'

A fairy announced.

Many, many fairies opened their doors and came around to see who it was.

Then, a diamond carriage came, carried by two snowy white rabbits.

The carriage was as curly as pretzels.

All around the carriage were marching guards, dressed in silver armor.

Every fairy made way, and bowed.

Laura and Ella also bowed.

A shiny glowing heel stepped out of the carriage, and another heel came out.

The whole fairy came out.

The fairy wore a puffy blue dress with many violet petals, she had yellow hair nicely made in to a bun.

She wore a flower crown and had shiny pink wings.

She walked very gracefully and gently, every step was very delicate.

She went to Laura and Ella.

' Humans.' she mumbled. ' Why is humans in our village?'

Every fairy gasped, and peeked to see Laura and Ella.

' I want them in the dungeons.' she said, ' I can't have them telling everyone where we live.'

Then, a fairy dressed in violet head-to-toe came forward, protecting Laura and Ella

My fairy!

' Queen Daisy!' The fairy cried. ' It's not their fault. I led them here. I deserve to be in the dungeons.'

There was a big crowd of gasps, each finding a way to see the movie.

The Queen glared.

' Violet.' she hissed, ' Why would you let out our secret? This WHOLE Village's secret?'

Violet was looked down at the ground. ' I had a good feeling about them...'

' I don't care!' She turned her head to the guards. ' GUARDS! Throw these three in the dungeons.'

They grabbed the three, and shoved them into a brown sack.

Laura felt very dizzy because the sack was swinging a lot.

Then, the sack was opened and they were thrown in the most dusty and dark prison ever.

By the time they landed on the ground, a big cloud of dust lifted up.

Laura coughed, Ella coughed, and so did Violet.

' Violet!' said Laura. ' Why did you...'

' It was my fault... and I have to tell the truth.'

' Okay. Now how do we escape?'

' Easy Peasy!' said Violet, feeling for her pocket. ' Oh no! My wand's gone!'

There was a blanket in one corner, big enough for the three of them.

Ella picked it up. ' Let's go to sleep.'

They all lied on the hard ground and kept the blanket on them.

And, they went to sleep.

Laura woke up finding a golden shine beside her.

The shine was coming from a book, and the letters were glowing.

Laura picked up the book.

Strangely, there was a lighting candle beside.

Laura didn't remember seeing this when they were thrown in the prison.

Laura flipped the page.

There had to be something to help her escape.

Then, there she saw it.

Teleportation Spell

Laura woke up Violet and Ella, and then read the spell aloud.

' Teleportation Spell:

You need a cup of dust from the ground, and pour it in a bowl.'

' A cup of dust?' said Violet. ' Ok.'

' A firefly which had turned blue?'

' They will usually come to Fairy Land in the night time.. Oh, there! Caught one!'

' Ok.

Get three of the forest's fire's fear. What is that?' Laura looked at Violet.

' Uh.. it's a flower with the exact colors of fire. It's called the forest flame. That's hard to get.. we need someone to get it for us.'

' What if the fireflies get it?' said Ella, sitting in one corner.

Violet grinned. ' Of course! Why didn't I think of that?'

' Shiny!' she cried. A firefly came to Violet. ' What? Were you calling me?'

' Yup.' she said, ' Can you get the most red forest flame you can ever find?'

' Yes, ma'am!'

Violet grinned. Shiny flew up and into a very small window that only mice could fit in.

' Ok, tell the next one.'

Laura read the golden letters which shined like the sun.

' Take a pinch of a blackberry fairy's fairy dust, and same for a blueberry's...'

' I'm a blackberry fairy!' Violet cried. ' Because I live in a village which is inside a blackberry bush!'

' Alright. Where's your fairy dust?' Ella said.

' Wait a second.' said Laura, who was still reading. ' The fairy dust that we get should come from a royal family!'

Violet fainted.

Ella was trying to get Violet back to her senses, while Laura was still reading.

' And to get the royal fairy dust....' Laura was reading in deep focus.

' That's strange.'

' I know what's strange!' said Ella, slapping Violet. ' This fairy!'

' No, not that. The words... some of them aren't there. It's not completing the sentence.'

Ella gasped. ' Where are they? Had they come alive and run off?'

' I don't think so..'

Then, a brick from the prison wall fell off.

A little head peeked in.

It was covered in dust, and it was so much covered it looked like a ghost.

' AAAAAAAAAAA!' They screamed.

The screaming became louder, because Violet had come to her senses.

' No, no.' said the head, wiping off the dust. ' I came here to help you. I am a blueberry fairy, and I have escaped prison. Now I am going to help you too.'

She took out some of her fairy dust and sprinkled it in the bowl.

' Are you a royal?' Ella asked.

' What was written is a lie. You don't need a royal's fairy dust.'

Shiny came at the same time, carrying the flower in it's mouth.

' Let me do this by myself.' The fairy snatched the flower.

' Hey, don't do that!' Violet said crossly. ' That's my pet!'

The fairy ignored her. ' What are your names? I am Bluebell.'

'I--'

Laura was cut short because Bluebell spoke at the exact same time. ' Here you go!'

' Thank you!' said Ella, taking the little bowl. ' But what about you two?'

' No worries.' said Bluebell. ' I took a little of your spell. This fairy and I can go home.'

' It's Violet.' Violet corrected.

They all took their turns hugging the fairies.

Laura nodded. ' Goodbye.'

They both drank up the potion and POOF!

They were big as ever, and they were sitting beside the bush.

' That was a wonderful adventure.' said Laura.

' I hope we have more.' said Ella.

A girl came running to them. ' I was looking for you! Where were you?' It was Lisa.

They grinned. ' Nothing.'

Well, maybe someone taught Lisa to leave her phone for a minute.

May 14, 2021 12:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Kashvi V
06:36 Nov 06, 2021

Sorry there are some mistakes actually

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.