1 comment

Gay LGBTQ+ Transgender

This story contains themes or mentions of mental health issues.

It was the first Monday after the Thanksgiving day holiday, I finished removing the last of my nail polish from my fingers & continued getting dressed for work. I hated having to go back to work after getting to spend the past four days as my true self, Joanne, I find it getting harder & harder to go back to dressing as a male after spending days as my fem self, but I have been getting bolder with what I wear to work, panties, bra & pantyhose under my women's slacks, no socks, a female blouse, perfume, mascara & a pair of women's flats. The girl's in the office have noticed & commented on my waxed eyebrows & my choice of color in hosiery, the men ignore me.

When I arrived home on Thursday, there was a package at my door, I didn't remember ordering anything & it was addressed to me, Joanne Watters, so I took it inside & opened it. Inside the box was a complete woman's outfit, a black, one piece, jump suit, a pair of black, three inch heeled, sandals & an assortment of jewelry, a necklace, bangle bracelets, a watch, ankle bracelet & a pair of black, dangle earrings. At the very bottom of the box was a note, it read, "I look forward to seeing you out at the bar in your new outfit, hope you like it" signed a friend, I couldn't for the life of me think of who would have sent me this, the only people who know about my other side are just a few of the women at work who are just now putting the pieces together, maybe one of my neighbors have seen me dressed, I just didn't know.

The following Thursday I received a letter addressed to Joanne, it gave me directions to a beauty salon, where an appointment was made for me & paid for, for Saturday at 10:00 a.m., it instructed me to show up & the workers knew what to do. Later that night, I was to go to the bar in the instructions, wearing my new outfit, it said that I would meet my mysterious benefactor there at 9:30 p.m..

I thought about going or not going the whole day at work, I made my decision as I slipped into bed, wearing a new nightgown I had recently purchased & that decision was, yes, I was going to go. I showed up at the salon & they gave me the works, a pedicure, manicure with acrylic nails, they put extensions into my hair then colored it blond, my eyebrows were waxed into pencil thin lines with a high, feminine arch in them & they double pierced my ears. I had to leave the salon wearing male clothes. Around 7:00 p.m. I got dressed, I left my place at 8:30 p.m., I found the bar & went inside, I didn't see anyone I knew so I took a seat at the bar. At 9:45 p.m. the bartender asked me if my name was Joanne, I said it was & he directed me to the banquet room at the back of the bar, I pulled open the door & I almost fainted, the room was filled with all of the women I work with, my entire family & my friends & some old girl friends, my sister came over & told me, welcome to my coming out party.

I was surprised to find out that my mother knew all about my wanting to be a girl, as did my sister's & cousins, the girl's from work were slowly talking me into showing up at work on Monday, dressed as Joanne. All in all, I was having a great time, there was one guy, whom I didn't now, who kept me on the dance floor, towards the end of the night I was feeling quite a bit tipsy & I was feeling comfortable in Jack's arms, Jack was by my side the entire night, he would hold my hand as we walked to the dance floor & on the way from the dance floor, he sat next to me all evening, to anyone looking, they would think we were a couple. Jack took me out on the dance floor for a slow song, I put my arms around Jack's neck as he encircled my waist with his, Jack began telling me what a good time he has been having & how lucky he felt, being able to dance with the prettiest woman at the party, I smiled at Jack & thanked him for the compliment & gave him a kiss on his cheek, in an instant Jack's lips were on mine, I started to pull away but then I thought about how nice Jack has been to me all night & I allowed him to kiss me, I even started kissing him back, then I felt his tongue trying to enter my mouth, instead of saying no, I opened my mouth & sucked on his tongue. I was getting turned on, so I lowered my hand & began rubbing Jack's crotch, it was not until I heard my sister yelling at us to get a room, that I realized that the music had stopped & we were the only people on the dance floor. I asked Jack if he wanted to go out to his car, he said yes, we went out to his car where I gave him my very first blow job. I loved the taste of his cock in my mouth & I couldn't wait to feel his cum hitting the back of my throat, I got my wish soon after, Jack filled my mouth to over flowing, I didn't believe how much I loved the taste of his cum, I swallowed every drop of his cum & I still wanted more. I finally felt like the woman I have longed to be & I didn't care who knew about it, we got out of the car & Jack put his arm around me & we walked back into the party like that. The whole rest of the night I openly kissed Jack & held his hand, I was now the woman I have always wanted to be & I was never leaving, John was dead, long live Joanne.

November 27, 2021 12:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Lonnie Larson
20:42 Nov 27, 2021

Very nice story. I was turned on and thrilled by every word. It flowed well and left little to the imagination as what was about to happen next. I guess because I have written many stories with similar plot lines. I enjoy writing and reading about male to female transformation. Keep up the good writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.