1 comment

Friendship Sad Kids

MOM, MOM! "Can you please throw me the beach ball, sis and I are going to go to the waves ok?" She said, "ok here you go." I caught the ball and told my sister to catch the ball. I screamed to my sister to come to the water, but she ignored me. I threw the beach ball at her and finally got her attention. She screamed back at me and said "what do you want." I said "do you want to play catch in the ocean?'' She nodded her head and walked over to me. We started to play catch and other activities. My mom woke up and looked at the time, she said it's 7:30 PM let's go home. There was no one there besides me, my sis, and my mom. I was tieing my shoes and I heard something in the ocean. My sister and mom were already in the car so I didn't think they heard it. I told them 1 second and ran to the ocean to inspect it. Someone emerged from the ocean and screamed. I ran for the car, then all of a sudden a hand grabbed me. I looked back and it was some person laughing. I told him to let go and so he did. I shoved him back into the ocean and the guy started to curse me out. He told me it was just a joke so I just started to chuckle awkwardly and walked away. My mom called the cops and he was arrested. He looked at me and told me it was a joke. I'm just saying I'm not soft but I felt bad for him, I mean really bad. But I said, "yea, yea 🙄 dude don't do it again you might get killed next time." He smiled at me and the cops took him away. "The guy gives me shivers," I thought to myself. I got home and took a warm shower and headed for bed. I shut the lights and went to sleep. I got up because I couldn't sleep, it was around 5:30 Am. I got a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch to watch some TV and started watching 123 Live News. TV "Hello Welcome to 123-Live News, Thomas Reggings was arrested on 3/3/21. He was not found guilty, but he was fined for a Harmful prank. I was shocked that he didn't go to prison but I didn't care anyway and turned off the TV. I went back to sleep. My sis and I were late for school, so I ate half my breakfast and ran for the bus. While I was in class I saw the Thomas guy he was in the same school as I was. My teacher picked up the phone and said that we were supposed to go to the office. Thomas Reggins was a weird guy, but he was pretty well known at my school. I saw my sister leaving school too so I was excited. "Hey, sis mom called you out of school too?" I said. She nodded her head and said, "The first one to mom wins!" My sis and I bolted out of the school but no sign of mom. We both glanced at each other and knew we both were thinking the same thing. "Where is mom"? We both said. Principal John head came out of the office and started to walk towards us. (Principal John) ~ "Hello, I heard the incident about Thomas Reggings." (Me & Sis) ~ "Yea, it was a couple of days ago, why do you ask?" (Principal John) ~ He's a good guy, with a funny, smart, cool personality. (Me) Yea I could see that 🤥but I don't know why he emerged out of the water and almost gave me a heart attack. (Principal John) ~ "He is coming soon, Ah there he is." (Thomas Reggings) ~ "Hey, I'm sorry about that incident, you want to hang out at lunch?" (Me) ~ "Uhhh shore I'll give it a shot, see you at lunch." Dring Dring ~ (Lunch Bell). I stormed out of the classroom almost tripping, I saw him at lunch so I headed for him. Lunch went so fast but it was cool playing with Thomas. He asked if I wanted to play tomorrow and I agreed. When I got home my mom asked how school was. I told her that the weird Thomas guy wasn't creepy or something, he was a nice guy. My mom said, "I don't care what you think of him or view him, he's got something weird in him to do something like that." I did agree that the beach incident was horrific but it was kind of funny was he emerged from the ocean and shouted. "Didn't seem like it to you" My mom and sister said. I said "Of course it was scary at first but after I met him it was kinda funny, we both laughed when we were talking about it. The next morning I woke up early, around 7:00 AM since my bus picks me up at 8:00 AM, I got a bowl of cereal and watched my favorite show. I went to school met up with Thomas and we did the same things like play sports, talk about stuff like favorite games, or something. (1-year later) This was Thomas's last year we both had a close relationship we both would hangout all the time at lunch and after school and playing before class started. I never had a close friend like Thomas, Thomas Reggings. A new kid came to school, I and Thomas teased him for a bit and asked if he wanted to hang out with us. I was getting a stronger relationship with the new kid Tom. Thomas Reggins would still do some pranks on me for fun, but I never told him I didn't like them. So Tom and I ditched him. If he came around to play with us, me, and Tom would leave. Thomas would stop hanging out with us. Anyways It was a month away from graduating from everyone's class (If you passed). Anyways I was in my class like the ordinary and some kids were smoking behind the school but I didn't know at the time. A kid lit his cigar and threw it at a building that caught fire fast! When the fire was caught on the building an earthquake had occurred so our building broke and booked the exit. Thomas broke the window and came inside and grabbed every child in the classroom 1 by 1 and threw them out the window and my teacher managed to escape. Thomas was running towards the window, then all of a sudden the roof broke. We all were escorted out of the school. You must be wondering what happens to Thomas, he survived by he couldn't walk and barely could speak. He told me something I would never forget. (Thomas Reggings) ~ Stay gold, stay gold never let someone change who you are." Laying Down on the grass on top of the hill looking up in the night sky, staring at the stars, a tear falling down my cheek. I could see Thomas in the night sky winking at me. I said," Thanks Thomas, you're golden."

~ The End 

March 05, 2021 00:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Rayann Choudhary
04:29 Mar 10, 2021

I loved the story, and it was not what I expected!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.