Numb By Own Action

Written in response to: Write a story that includes the line “my lips are sealed.”... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Teens & Young Adult Western

This story contains themes or mentions of sexual violence.

Alakhya started working for the Arora company in the month of October. This new female was the center of attention. She worked hard and never lost sight of her goals. Since Vikram became CEO, though, things have begun to shift. Vikram will shortly be joining this division after relocating from the United States. In the workplace, rumors about Alakhya and Vikram quickly spread. Word on the street is that they're more than just employers and employees to each other. These rumors, however, quickly become reality when Alakhya and Vikram engage in sexual activity behind closed doors. From one of the hidden rooms came the constant groans and moans. Vikram is always inviting Alakhya to his office for fictitious work, and as soon as she arrives, the two of them begin to engage in sexual activity. Soon after this, in the month of November, she was promoted, and Vikram called Alakhya to invite her over to his place. Then, as soon as she reaches the door, he grabs her wrist, locks the door, and leads her to his bedroom, where he unbuttons her shirt and plays with her boobies, putting one in his mouth while squeezing the other and licking it hard and leaving bite marks. As she continued to moan, his hand moved to her teeny pussy, where he rubbed it while sucking and licking the nipple he had been pinching. After massaging for a few minutes, he inserts one finger into her moist pussy and pushes it from the inside out, eventually using both fingers. He finishes up with the nipples, then comes down to taste her pussy secretions and starts eating her pussy. Alakhya had last found safety and was shrieking with delight. Then he undresses, repositions himself, and begins to fuck her passionately. She got dressed and went home after the crescendo. However, Vikram and Alakhya's relationship evolves after this night. They both started treating each other strangely. Soon after, Alakhya learned that she was pregnant, but when she went to tell Vikram, she caught him in the act of fucking two girls and loving the sound of their groans. She starts to cry. She was having an affair with Vikram, or so the reports went. Her parents soon found out and insisted she marry Vikram, to which he promptly agreed. They tie the knot, and Vikram keeps up his outrageous sexual behavior in front of Alakhya even after they're married. The birth of Alakhya's son is imminent. A stranger dropped by their house one day. They called him Abhay. After getting to know Alakhya, he eventually hugs her as she's in the kitchen making dinner. She embraces him back, at which point he reaches up and squishes her cleavage. Since Alakhya is lonely, she didn't refuse. He undresses her to the waist and pinches her nipples before opening her upper dress and squeezing her boobs. A huge sigh escapes her lips. Then, very softly, he licks and sucks each of her nipples. When he was sucking her second nipple, he slipped his fingers in her pussy over the panties. However, when he realized that she was already wetter, he pulled her panty down, rubbed her pussy, and inserted one finger, then two. Then, he licks her pussy and devours her like a ravenous beast. As soon as Abhay heard this, he started fucking Alakhya hard, and the kitchen was soon filled with moans and groans. It was bliss for Alakhya, who was able to attract the attention of not one but two guys while Abhay was busy eating someone else in another room. Vikram reaches behind him and begins to thwack Alakhya. Then she gave each man a good squeeze and licked his cock. After that day, Alakhya never stops spoiling this amiable trio, and they've been content ever since. They're always grooming and whining about how bored they are. Since his wife is always unclothed, Vikaram has stopped banging other women. Alakhya soon gives birth to two more biracial boys. They always sleep with Alakhya in the center, with Abhay's cock in her pussy and Vikram's in her ass hole. Everybody takes a collective morning shower, where a new cycle begins. These things constantly nag at them, and when their sons finally mature enough, they send them off to boarding school. This is a completely made-up tale that would never occur in the real world. Priya Malhotra's mother calls her for breakfast just as Priya finishes reading a book that leaves her in disbelief. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of husband Vikram was and how far a woman would go for self-pleasure. Priya used to create erotic stories, but when she read this one, she became repulsed by the word "sex" and refused numerous clients as a result. Priya is now a seasoned journalist who contributes articles for children, hospitals, and other organizations. She adopts the name Pooja and uses it to become a successful writer; she soon marries Prakash, a coworker who is aware of her secret but is nonetheless pleased with her fresh start. But word quickly circulated through the office that a young woman by the name of Priya had passed away after penning several sexually explicit short pieces. Her old erotic tales are read, but no one but Prakash is aware that Pooja is the author. Both of them are quite secretive. When she changed her name, she moved to a new location. After reading the story, Priya (Pooja) destroys it and it disappears. After work, Pooja would teach aspiring authors at a writing workshop she opened behind closed doors. She will never speak about it again. When people get a taste of their own medicine, they are sometimes taken aback by the bitterness of their own acts. If you consistently put forth a good effort, the outcomes will reflect that. She's due to have a boy any day now. Pooja's son is becoming increasingly rebellious as he enters adolescence, so she decides to cut off the family's internet connection for a while. Only now, as he gets older, will Prakash be able to explain to his son why Pooja (Priya) ever treated him the way she did.

May 28, 2023 07:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.