1 comment

Fantasy

I was insanely in love with Elaine Alvarez.

All the time from grade school to when we were on are way to college.

I truly believed at the time we were meant for one another.

Well that’s what I truly believed in my head of heads.

When she joined the cheerleader squad at UCLA University in the fall of 1999.

Things changed.

She was so beautiful that a country back woods boy from Arkansas like myself didn’t realize how big city life would change her.

I should have realized at the time when the multitude of letters I sent, kept coming back return to sender.

I was so, so in love with Elaine!

I even went on to justify her contrary behavior on her new environment.

Not ever listening to what our high school friends were saying to me about her and how she was longing for the betterment things in life.

Whatever that means.

I went on and got my first  degree of many at Temple University and my Master Degree at Cambridge, while my love and truly concerned letters kept coming back to me.

Years had passed quickly and I’m still thinking about her on a daily basis.

I had beautiful women coming at me right and left. Some smarter than myself and some of them as dumb as a box of rocks or alphabet soup.

Yes, at the time I was a country black boy intelligent nerd, but I believed in love for only Elaine.

My experience with any women other than the gorgeous Elaine was truly limited, only to later in life to find out she was one of them rancorous stripper young lady pole dancers.

I would not or accept or listen to anyone telling me about my Spanish queen.

I was so excellent at my profession that I got transferred to Ochsner Medical Center on 1514 Jefferson Hwy, Jefferson, LA 70121. Founded in 1942, Ochsner Medical Center is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Queensland's Ochsner Clinical School in Australia. Australia, I say to myself what the hell ya, so what!

 I can’t find Elaine, yearning for her for 23 years.

No one in their life or my coworkers could possibly believe my loyalty and love for Elaine, except for maybe Forrest Gump.

When I did my dissertation for my Ph.D. while composing that very long essay on a particular subject, Understanding Broken Hearts, that was especially written by me as a requirement for my Doctor of Love degree.

You can contact the Doctor of Love Preferred at cnbb54@gmail.com Entitled I know!

Today I have a website that allows women to contact me, for a small fee I might add.

Most women and especially older women stay in a relationship far past their due date.

 Men don’t necessary want to cheat. They really don’t. Yet when you have children. You change.

Now you may not admit it to anyone in the world, but you know I’m correct.

Plus you become like an old endeavor.

He truly believes he can’t get rid of the many things that are going on in your crazy mind, like he no longer desires you sexually, even when un subconsciously or consciously you realistically flirt with the bag boy at the grocery store or the uneducated pool boy; because it  makes you feel young again not knowing that his work wife in which he confides in her more than you in telling her all the things he needs to from your fidgeting and boring romance in the sack and then suddenly years have quickly passed the expiration date of the two of you relationship. Because the two of you have no communication, the two of you strangers finally realize two things.

 One we really don’t know one another anymore and two the sex is awful. Such is what they say the spice of life.

Then here comes a professional in love and relationship.

Just like Oprah Winfrey who doesn’t know jack on trying to make two people who have loving relationships without signing a gag order for Stedman and realize that Dr. Phil who is as fake as a four dollar forged money order. Money rules along with Jenny Craig.

What happens when in love you refuse to see the forest before the trees. What does 'Forest for the trees' mean? If someone can't see the forest for the trees, they get so caught up in small details that they fail to understand the bigger picture. Category: Plants & Flowers readers it’s only a idiom of American English.  

Now what Doctor Love’s anatomically saying  who really cares if  a tree fall’s into your house from a lightening curse or did a bear really poop in the woods after ground hog day or hibernation in the woods or if you never seen or smelled or stepped on his/her bear excrement.

I spent all of them years in exile trying to forget about a love that was totally all in my educated mind.

Oh, my where oh where has my true love Elaine gone.

With Elaine constantly always on my lovesick mind, I even rode on the back of one of them Komodo dragons, also known as the Komodo monitor, if you didn’t know is a species of lizard found in the Indonesian islands of Komodo, Rinca, Flores and Gili Motang. A member of the monitor lizard family Varanidae, it is the largest extant species of lizard, growing to a maximum length of 3 meters (9 feet) in rare cases and weighing up to approximately 90 kilograms (198 pounds).

My true love for Elaine would not go away.

I got back to the United States of America just before the left wing patriot’s stormed the Capitol to find  that I contacted, Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is a chronic infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae. That disease mainly affected my skin and my peripheral nerves, mucosal surfaces of the upper respiratory tract and my eyes.

I soon discovered that Leprosy is known to occur at all ages ranging from early infancy to very old age.

Twenty two doctors said to me that Leprosy is curable and treatment in the early stages can prevent disability.  

I was also told that Leprosy is likely transmitted via droplets, from the nose and mouth, during close and frequent contact with untreated cases.

That’s what I get.

Running away to those 3rd world countries from how I feel about Elaine and my true love for her and only her.

That  disease mainly affected my skin and peripheral nerves and mucosal surfaces of my upper respiratory tract and my eyes.

I wasn’t trying to hear on the subject matter that Leprosy is also known to occur at all ages ranging from early infancy to very old age. Leprosy is curable and treatment in the early stages can prevent disability.

I walk with a cane and can barely see out of my right eye with shame today.

I come home and lo and behold, guess who is there awaiting my broken heart.

If you guessed it was Elaine you would be wrong.

She was in prison for all things for draft dodging.

Just like Elaine’s pole dancing stripping idol.

Fanny Yitzhak had completed her national service, but for 10 years, as far as the IDF was concerned, she was nothing but another draft-dodger like Elaine.  

Why Elaine I thought to myself.

Yitzhak, who has spent a large part of years in IDF detention, would be the subject of hearing in the Knesset's State Control Committee.  

The Jerusalem Post managed to discover what Yitzhak, not my beloved Elaine, still had not been told ­that after an MK's intervention and the publication of her story, the army would be giving her the exemption from IDF service to which she was entitled.

I’m thinking to myself that one can wait on the cows coming from any pasture or when the rooster come home to roost like the Malcolm X Quote that came to mind: "Me being and old farm boy myself, chickens coming home to roost never made me sad; they've always made me glade".

I guess my one and only true love Elaine came home to roost and after all of them lonely years apart, she really didn’t remember me at all, especially when I requested to see her in prison.

February 15, 2021 17:03

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

ℤ ℍ☮️
11:52 May 25, 2021

This is really amazing. You describe so much emotion over so few lines! If you have the time, can you check out my story Nova? Anyways, great story :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.