0 comments

Fiction Horror Suspense

I was so feeble at that night. I couldn't help

myself, I saw a lady from my window who was passing by in front of our house. I looked at her and went down. Her mouthwatering blood would return my vigor. I grabbed her tightly and bit her neck. She couldn't move, I heard her piteous cried. It didn't bother me somehow. I was enjoying sucking her delicious blood. She satisfied my needs. I stared her for a long time, she was totally bloodless.

     I dragged her body in our backyard, there was a hidden door, where we put all the bodies of our guiltless victims. Our house was located in a quiet suburban neighborhood. However, people thought that our house was abandoned and no one lived here, since it looked like an antique house. It was belong to my great grandfather, Raul. My mother Dawn, who looked like twentys made my father to take his breath away. 

    It was quarter to twelve, I heard the moaning of my ailing brother. Drake!, Drake!, Drake! your brother. I rushed to his room, he was pale as death. My mom said," Drake, you need to find someone with tasty blood for Athan." As usual, I needed to look at my window for a while. There was a drunk man who vigorously walking due to intoxication. I immediately jumped out from my window. I bit his neck, he couldn't utter words. I brought him inside our dim house that had only one lit candle on the outmoded table. We let him sucked his blood until he completely well pleased.

     My mom and Dad disposed the body in our secret room. The foul-smelling of the rotting bodies covered the gloomy room, but no one wondered about it. It was half-past twelve, It was the time to go outside, we needed to find human's blood. We were so fortunate to see the clique of ladies who lost their way. We cordially talked to them with smirked on our faces. They seemed perplexed while looking on us. Instead of saying anything, they decided to follow us. When we reached our house, my younger brother, Athan immediately locked the door, and each of us grabbed each lady and sucked their blood. They made us contented and quenched our thirst.

      Soon after, my mom put some unconsumed blood on our pitcher and put it on the refrigerator. My dad and brother brought the cold bodies of the pure ladies. While my brother was dragging one of the bodies. He called me, "Drake! Drake! come here." with excitement, I ran fast as I could. "Did you bring the knife?"I was so bewildered with what he said. "Stayed here for a while, I have to go inside". He went inside and got a knife. He sliced the hands from one of the ladies. He gave one to me. We both brought it in our room, since there was still blood on it.

      On the next day, I heard an anonymous voice of men and women who cackle outside the house. I abruptly woke up and stood on my bed. I peeped out at the window. They were making a proposal on one of their films. "The haunted" They were longing to glimpse what was inside of our house, it was shrouded of mystery. I talked to my mom and dad about what I saw. They had just grin from ear to ear while staring at me.

     Our archaic clock that we inherited from our ancestors seemed to be part of our dark plan. It sounded horrible when it turned at twelve o'clock. Our door began to open. The first one who entered was a stout man, who holded the camera, then a fastidious lady who wore a white skirt with a purse on her left hand. The other members followed them. Since they were staying in our abode; we needed to get silent as the dead for a meanwhile. They started to roam around the house with flashlights on their hands. The skinny lady took photos. They were mesmerized of the antiquity of some of the stuffs. 

     My brother who hid behind the begrimed cabinet. He couldn't help himself anymore. He pounced like a wild animal on the man who was wearing a blue cap. No one of them perceive the whimper of a frail man. "Let's divide our group!" 

that was the word I heard from one of the men. The clique that was composed of ten members, they seemed couldn't skipped.

     When I peeked on my fine white blanket with streak on it . I saw my dad sucking the blood of the most loquacious lady of their group. "Here, taste it!" I didn't hesitate to seize her from my dad. I didn't let myself to hang back. I tasted delectable blood ever. "Thanks to you, lady" I muttered. We hid her body under my treasure bed. " I have to go", my dad mumbled. I was not really satisfied, I went under my bed to suck all her blood. I was fortunate with a smirked on my bloody face. 

     One of them noticed that the two members were missing. My mom had no difficulty in captivating one of the men. She started to bit his neck and gulped his blood. My mom hid under the grubby timber ladder. She was enjoying its flavorsome drinks. For a while, the lady who wore a white skirt saw a blot on the floor, she followed it and opened the refregerator. She saw some bottles of blood, she opened it and sniffed. She was pale as a ghost and screeched when someone hold her shoulder with compacted pressure on it. She looked behind her, she saw a tall man with pointed fangs. I saw her blood-curdling face. That was my dad, he bit her neck and sucked her delectable blood. "Come here!" I gulped her blood as fast as I could, it turned my gloomy night to an exhilaration one. We kept her body inside the refrigerator. The other members were enjoying looking at my grandfather's portrait like a living person. The man who was bald went downstairs to check some of his peers. The stained on its handle caught his interests. He opened it and his feet fixed on the ground, he couldn't move. He was so petrified. "Good that you like our place" in a mumbled tone. He couldn't help himself to freeze for a while.



October 29, 2020 17:12

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.