0 comments

Bedtime Drama Fiction

                                 


There are two kinds of people in this world. One who understands with no word and the other must give them solid proof to make them understand. However, it is very easy to explain to a person who understands without explanation. It’s very difficult for people who need proof in every single thing to understand. Especially in a household, trust must be needed so if a person who needs proof is very difficult to deal with for the family. Understanding nothing without proof is very effective outside the family members but in his/her personal life it affects badly because family members expect to trust them when they say something. Here is a story of a person who has to deal with both personal and professional life with this kind of attitude. Darshan Rajput, an army officer, lives in Pune. He has a beautiful family with two sons named Mahesh and Suresh and a beautiful wife Jiya.Mahesh was in class 5 and Suresh is in class 3. Both the children are very studious in their studies. Darshan had a problem that he never tries to understand anything without solid proof. He was a very successful army officer; he also received several awards for his success for his attitude. Jiya is an excellent wife, a patient woman, and a good and understanding mother. But Darshan always cannot get attached to his beautiful family because of his habit of understanding anything if and only if gets solid proof. One day there was a feast in the town they live nearby. Mukesh and Suresh went to that feast with their friends. But in the middle of the feast, there was heavy rain and storm while Mahesh and Suresh headed back home from the feast. One of their friends names Subhash lives near the feast so all of them went to his house for the night as it was heavily raining. They change their clothes and stay in Subhash’s house for the rest of the night. Darshan was far away from his family because of the transfer to his additional duty during those days. But soon there was news that he will return to Pune soon for a vacation. After that night the children return home the next morning. It thrilled them when they came to know the news of their father’s return. Someone spread a rumor to Darshan that his children have gone to football practice at night. Actually, both Mukesh and Suresh love to play football and have taken part in several competitions in their school and won medals also, but Darshan wants his children only to focus on studying and never like his children playing football. On one hand, it thrilled the children with the news of their father’s arrival, and Darshan was furious with his children when he heard his children were practicing football late at night in his absence just before the day he returned home to spend his vacation at home. As soon as Darshan reached home the next morning his children were not present as they went to their schools. After they returned from their school they were really excited to meet their father after a long time but as soon as they saw their father’s angry look at them they really got shocked. He scolds them very badly and also beats them. But no matter how much they try to explain to him that they went to a feast and due to heavy they stay at a friend’s house that night but as I mention early without proof he will not understand anything so the children get beaten very badly by their father as they cannot give him any poof to make him understand. Soon after this incident, Jiya decided to end her relationship with Darshan because she can’t see her children suffer like this without their fault by their father. So soon after this Jiya along with the children went to her parent’s house and soon after a few months, she applied to divorce him. Soon after a few months of a divorce notice to Darshan he was shocked to see that Jiya was going to live with him but he was clueless about his own nature but he thought that if she is happy without him then he should divorce her and sign the paper. Soon after a few years, they get officially divorced like this because his inability to understand anything without proof causes him a great loss. Though he is a success in his professional life, he lost his beautiful family because of his attitude toward people. So we should always try to balance our attitude towards each other. And always keep in mind and act differently with family and the outside world. There must be communication and trust between family members otherwise we have to suffer like Darshan. Due to a lack of understanding of the children he lost everything.We should never misunderstand our family members due to some rumor outside people.Many people will say many things to you about your family just because of lack of evidence don’t trust outsiders.Families will always want your happiness and always will do the best things for you. There are many secret enemies in our lives so try not to fall into their trap and try to track them before they harm you and ruin your life.There are a lot of people like Darshan who never understand anything or try to understand anyone without proof. They ultimately end up losing every precious thing in their life.So try to recognize and modify your mistakes before it becomes too late.We should act according to the people’s attitude towards us. Never misjudge your family members like Darshan did because family members are very precious to everyone. Always be attached to your family members. We should show love and affection towards our family members like our elders, spouses, and children.Don’t ask family members to prove themselves to make you understand things because no one can give you proof for every small thing for then and now to make you believe.                                            


July 09, 2021 06:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.