2 comments

Creative Nonfiction Desi Inspirational

The rain dripping, wind changes its direction, its course changes, but that same wind cannot change the sunlight direction's no matter how hard it tries. A detached human nature cannot be deflected from its course no matter how much of temptations wind flows around it. Human nature is like different flowers in a garden, having similarities still a lot different from one another, having different fragrances, different sized petals, different addictions for there growth, different nutrition need, still they all have petals, leaves, sepals, stamen and carpels. Similarly human nature is same but so different. Human nature depending upon their upbringing, their learning process, their attachments to things and other people. I believe these makes human nature what it is, there can be many more reasons how a person's nature is, but the process of their upbringing, learning and attachments makes how they drive the plane of life's road.

Like a really simple example of a flower, Lotus growing over a muddy water and still is a beautiful flower and is used in many rituals as a offering for Gods in India. Like lotus, human nature can be explained no matter how muddy or extreme situations may be human nature can either concentrate, how the muddy situations are, and become dark, or they can flourish in that muddy water and come out as a beautiful and extraordinary from extreme situations. Situations cannot be the cause of restrain of greatness, it can be the very thing that can morph the nature into something that will not only be growth of just ourselves but also the growth of others around us.

Human nature, is not just about ourselves it should be about giving and detachment, like a flower who is detached from the plants, or being plucked and used for rituals, perfumes and many more things. Detachments release the human nature from the unnecessary expectations and makes the path all about the journey and not destination, which should be prioritized. Human nature cannot be all about ourselves, it should be about how to walk with the others with same positive energy for everyone growth and development. Good care of the plant, leads the flowers to be more healthy and beautiful. Human nature when flooded with goodness it turns out be positive, strong and more blissful.

The rain dripping, wind changes its direction, its course changes, but that same wind cannot change the sunlight direction's no matter how hard it tries. A detached human nature cannot be deflected from its course no matter how much of temptations wind flows around it.

Different rivers, with different sources, but end up always in Oceans. Those different waters does not change water of ocean, instead the river waters when meets with the ocean changes them according to the water of ocean. Change is good, but to change our nature for others is like the river meeting with the ocean.

A constant melody playing, what differs is the lyrics and how that lyrics is sung.

Sun being present each and every second, but still we know dark, that does not mean sun changes itself, Earth just changes it's position. We can either dwell on the darkness it spreads when Earth changes it position, or we can focus on sun's light and the light of the dark night even when the position changes.

A person's laugh can either be contagious or it can be dangerous and may drive people away. Same human nature with positive vibes attracts people and with the negative and dark vibes can drive them away.

Magicians, magic is an illusion, like a perfect human nature is nothing but an illusion. Everyone is learning and growing everyday, no one can be perfect.

Like a true devotee, devotes most of its time to the Supreme Lord, and has a complete faith and trust on his rituals, devotee does not have any attachment with the material world instead his focus is on the Lord and services to him, he is detached. Detachment does not mean leaving everything and everyone, it means detachment from the fruits of the result. Human nature requires detached service everyday filled with love and faith.

An artist uses different colors for different details for his paintings, similarly different human natures have different colors that fills their details.

Different music, different melody, different lyrics, different song has a different sensations, it cannot give similar vibe. Different people, different situation, different learning process, different nature.

Summer heat, makes cool breeze into heat waves. Winter heat, cannot make that cool breeze into heat wave.

A tree cannot be selfish and eat its own fruits, human nature cannot be all about just himself, it should be giving and selfless.

Like a mother's love, like a father's tough love, like family's caring love, like a friend's friendship love, like a partner's emotional love, like a devotee's love, like a grandparents unconditional love.

Experienced like Mind, vast like Ocean, beautiful like Nature, giving like Trees, selfless like a Mother, love like Father, faith like a Devotee, strong like a Mountain.

Each and every statements mentioned above, teaches us detachment, and how it helps to achieve what we want. Like I explained before detachment does not mean to leave everyone and everything from this material behind and go into a forest to achieve spirituality. It simply means detached from the fruits that we desire from a set of activities. Detachment makes journey easy and more blissful. In this material world, there are many temptations which deviates us from our actual path, detachment helps us to overcome all those temptations and focus on our actual path.

To find love, spirituality, knowledge and all the others things require detachment. One might think how to love a person detached, but we can, detaching ourselves from the expectations, expectations is the root of many problems in many relationships.

In the world to live and love truly we need to learn how to detach ourselves first. Detachment makes the journey and path easy, beautiful and we become more happier and become full of life. Detachment is the answer for many of the problems in our current world.

July 12, 2021 17:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

Masooma Shabbar
15:43 Jul 23, 2021

I really liked your work!

Reply

Apoorwa Bajpai
04:58 Jul 27, 2021

Thank you☺

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.