59 comments

Drama Romance Sad

Sleep~ Baby sleep~

I squeezed the rabbit tight to my chest..

What are you waiting forrr~

My tears dripping down onto it..

The mornings on its way~

I need you..

You know its only just a dream~ OHH sleep baby sleep~

Please..

Oh sleep baby sleep~ I’ll lie next to you~

Please don’t leave me..

The beauty of this mess~

You’ll never leave me…

Is that it brings me closeee to you~

Right?

Present~

“Where did you find this?” I ask him once I’ve calmed down..

“I drove to the old house, I felt like it was there so I just did it. Plus your nightmares have gotten worse since you lost him.” he says.

“Their not nightmares their memories” I say to that.

“That haunt you, same thing” he says, I roll my eyes.

“Thank you for this. Seriously thank you.”

“What are friends for?” he says with that side grin and gets up before I can read his expression.

I don’t want to be your friend Alvin. At this point we are like family..no not like we are family. But-

“Hmm we are running out of groceries, I got them last time so you do it!”

“No! I have to study today!” I yell getting up from the bed, but then I stop. I almost left it, in the past I could never go a place without it.

I have to study today!” Alvin calls out. “Come on please!”

“S-sure” I call out, squeezing the rabbit in my arms once more.

“What? Sure?” Alvin says coming back. He sighs and stares at me.

“You know, I didn’t bring back that for you to attach yourself to it like you did before. I brought it back because I want you to move on.. detach yourself from your past”

“Like you’ve done?” I ask looking up at him. “Pretending like the past doesn’t exist does not help a thing. The past makes up the present.. the present makes up the future”.

“Exactly. It makes up the present.. its not supposed to control the present. The past helps you grow, if you stay stuck there when will you get to the present? Staying in the past like that.. will only make your future vanish”

That makes sense, I know it does, but he’s not exactly the one to be giving advice here.

“Your right Alvin” I say.

“I know”

“But pretending the past doesn’t exist is the same as living in the past. Whether you realize it or not we are both stuck in the past.”

He stirred uncomfortably pulling a hand through his curly hair. “Okay… how do we move?”

I stand up.. “Well for once lets not rely on each other to give us the answer.. I think for me to move I need to find the answer on my own.”

“With the bunny?” he asks.

We are finally free, Alvin. I’m going to show him the world!” I say with a smile.

“Don’t smile at me like that…” he mutters as he pulls a hand through his hair.

“What?” I ask..

“Nothing! Go, I’ll join the both of you later.” he says.

“Okay good luck with your studies” I say.

“I don’t need luck, just God.” he says with a smile. I look away feeling my face grow hot.

“Right!” I say as I run into the bathroom. With Len.

Memory~

I cried louder than anyone could but then I stopped, I didn’t eat. I didn’t do a thing. Alvin was luckily there for me. I’m not exactly sure why he decided to start helping me, but right after Ms. Lena’s death. He forced me to eat, when I didn’t want to play he simply grabbed my foot and dragged me.

I got used to him being there, both of them, Len and Alvin. I never left a place without Len and I never left Alvin. They became my new family. Though I still felt alone..

How I lost Len? well that’s a different story. A long one.

Present~

I walk through the streets..my legs dragging. Its become a habit over the years, just dragging my feet. People glance at me then they look away then look back, I guess seeing Len in its tattered state is a total show.

“The world doesn’t like us huh?” I say patting his head. I stop next to a street connecting, then the transit where the train comes and drops off people. I have never gotten on it without Alvin, but something is drawing me to it.

Buzz Buzz

My phone buzzes with a message, from Alvin.

Alvin (the chipmunk💙)

“Hey Jemma..you okay? Do you need me to come pick you up? Your not mad from this morning are you?”

I smile at the message, he is always worried about me. Sometimes its a good thing, sometimes its not. When I keep getting taken care of by him I start to forget he goes through stuff too. I start to forget that he may leave too. We are both 18 we have our whole life ahead of us, he has his own goals, things he can do now. There is nothing holding him back.

Except me.

If I asked him to stay he would stay, he goes above and beyond for me. I would do the same for him. But maybe in order for him to move he needs to move away from me.

So I type.

“I’m perfectly fine. I’m going on the train, don’t wait for me or worry, I am shutting down my phone as well. Bye.”

I shut off my phone. I don’t really type much we usually always call each other or I just use the audio. But I think my message was good.

I climb the stairs that lead to the train, the train goes around our city so that means it leads there.

I enter the train and slightly bump against someone, I mutter an apology. I tightly grip the rabbit, I should have at least washed it. Well, who knows what its been through all these years without me, instead of trying to wash away its scars I should accept them first.

“That’s a raggedy thang ya got there” a man says, this guy has lost his way a long time ago, his clothes are worn out and dirty, a good amount of his tooth are missing. And his hat has a hole in it. I don’t appreciate him calling Len raggedy.

“Oh…um, sure?” is all I say turning to the window.

“Ya don’t look like ya got that much friends. Are ya shy? Don’t worry I aint gonna hurt you” he says then he mutters to himself and laughs in the air. All the normal people on the train give side eyes at him then continue to scroll through their phone. Right! That’s what normal society does now.

So I pull out my phone and cut it back on. As soon as its fully on my phone buzzes with incoming messages. From Alvin.

“what do you mean.”

“Jem?”

“I knew you were mad?!”

“Yo its been 30 minutes come on can you at least tell me where you are?”

“Jemma! I’m seriously worried”

“Jemma its been an hour! I swear if anything happened-”

I stare at the messages. I guess my message wasn’t as great as I thought it would be, well, we are here. I get off the bus.

“Have a great day sweet heart!” the man yelled as the bus drove off. He must have been talking to me the whole ride, I feel bad for not listening or responding.

The air from the train pushes on my face as I call Alvin. The air, I remember it. It feels cold even though its in the middle of spring, just a few more steps and I will be there. Why did I come here, why did I come here? I can’t go, I can’t go.

“Jemma!” Alvin yells from the phone, I did not realize he picked.

“Yes sorry I- I-” I stammer like a child.

“Your at the orphanage aren’t you?” his voice low and deep. I remember when his voice started to change we were twelve, and it just happened. It couldn’t be reversed.

“Yes.” I whispered.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Do you know how worried I was?” he says, he’s angry.

“I thought I’d get closure on my own” I respond, but here I am standing in the same spot. I can’t- I can’t.

Memory~

“Mommy where are we going?” I cried to her, she didn’t respond and kept pulling me. It was dark, it was scary. It was one big house in the middle of one huge world. Why was it alone? Would I be alone too?

“I don’t wanna go! NO MA! NO!” I screamed. She turned around and slapped me. I felt the ringing through my ear, it wouldn’t stop. My cheek felt hot. ‘It was a mistake’ I told myself, my mother would never hit me without reason.

But that wasn’t true, she stared at me with those unremorseful eyes. A burden. I was. But I smiled regardless and said

“Hey mom..? I forgive you”

Present~

“If you wanted to get closure on your own that is perfectly fine. I’m happy your moving on your own. But at least tell me where your going first.” Alvin said.

“I– You always go places without telling me!? Why should I tell you?!”

“What’s with the change in atmosphere! This isn’t about me!” he says and I can tell there is a smile on his lips.

“Yes it is!” I yell back. “It– it is.” I say looking down at the ground.

“Jemma, are you sure you don’t want me to come? I can come” he says and I can tell he’s already moving. His studies, his life, that’s his.

This is mine. Its time to take control of mine.

“No.” I say staring at what’s left of the place that kept me hostage– no. Put a roof over my head when my mother left.

“I’ll go on my own, thank you for always being there for me” I say with a smile on my lips.

“I will always be there for you, when you say stuff like that it gets me worried. I’m not going anywhere so get out your head, Jem”

“I’m not in my head!” I yell at him through the phone. He laughs, then it dies out and he speaks.

“Then move”

Memory~

I still remember the lady at the desk, her face was neutral. No. It was more than that. It was like she was used to this.

Was this a hospital? A kids hospital? Why were there so many kids? so many poor people. But- we aren’t poor, so why are we here?

“Name?” the lady at the desk asked.

“Jemma Oral” my mother responded still gripping my hand. The lady glanced at me, as I sniffed my tears.

“Coming back?” she said and for a second maybe for my sake she wished another answer would come, but this is reality. In reality you don’t get what you want, you get what you don’t want. Reality is no place for a fantasy. Your reality tells your fantasy’s–

“No.”

Present~

“I will” I respond as I am about to hang up.

“Wait!” Alvin yells.

“What?” I ask in curiosity.

“Uhhh r-remember the groceries” Alvin stammers which is weird for Alvin.

“I know.” I respond back.

“And– well I love you.” he says. I stare at the ground my whole world shaking in a confused but in a good way. He’s only said those words once to before, but that is another story.

“Y-you do?” I ask as I dig my foot in the ground.

“I mean– well we have known each other for awhile and well– family, I mean! I do! I- WHATEVER! Just come home safe bye!” he yells but he waits for me to say something back.

“I love you too..” I whisper back. “Bye”. I say as I hang up. I wonder if our feelings are different. What is love anyways? Do any of us orphanage kids really know? After all just when we were starting to feel love it was stripped away from us.

I move my feet as I think about it. Love…love…love…I’m lucky to have someone who loves me.

“I guess you were right Ms. Lena, I’m not alone anymore” I whisper up at the sky. “But– there are people who are”

I make it close enough to the house, it looks worse than I imagined. I bite my lip. I was happy when it came to its fall, I thought I was free but then we moved to another just like it. New house, more kids, more tears, no life. How many orphanage houses are there in this world, how many kids are abandoned everyday. How many kids are crying in this world because they were left and they don’t know why? How many kids are like me? How many are abused like Alvin?

“This is private property!!” a lady yelled. A familiar voice. One I despised, one I still despise.

I turn around to find Ms. Vicky with a line of children behind her. Young, fresh faces. Fresh tears. Fresh wounds.

Ms. Vicky’s face turns in surprise as she sees my face, her eyes seem to have tears in them.

“Hello Ms. Vicky” I say with a tiny smile.

“What are you doing here brat!” she said but her voice cracks. I smile.

“Just visiting.” I respond back as the kids look at me with curiosity.

“And where is the chipmunk brat thought he would be here too since you two were inseparable since Ms. Le-” she sighs and tries her best to say it. “Since Ms. Lena’s passing”

“He’s not here today, its just me.” I say trying my best to stop my deep hatred for her. All those days she hit me, beat me, tortured me and Alvin. Especially Alvin. I could never forgive her. Even now.

“What's that?” a little boy says coming up to me. He has dark black hair, his eyes remind me of Ms. Lena’s and he is short like the other kids.

“You! I told you to stay in line!” Ms. Vicky yells reaching her hand to grab the boys hair. I grab her hand.

“Stop” is all I say as I glare at her. “You may have treated us that way but I will not let you beat them the way you did us! Not in front of me” I yell, Ms. Vicky looks surprised but then snatches her hand away.

“Don’t get cocky, you only turned 18 a few months ago. Don’t forget who beat sense into you all those years.” she says, I try to remain strong but she sees right through me. “You still fear me” she says with a slight smile. “Hurry up bratty toe! We have to give our thanks!” she yells to the kid.

I glare at her as she orders the other kids, she is not wrong. I hate that.

“What’s that?” the boy asks me again. I forgot all about the rabbit, he used to be my everything but I even forgot he came on this journey with me. Do- Do I not need you anymore?

“Its- its my stuffed animal. Its a rabbit” I say bending down to his level. he cocks his head to the side.

“Doesn’t look like one.” he says. I smile a little I like him he doesn’t look sad or upset, just happy. I hope they won’t take away this from him. Please let them not.

“Its been through a lot.” I say with a smile.

“I’ve been through a lot too!” he says boasting up.

“For yourself?” I ask him.

“Yes all the time I’m strong for me!” he says with pride.

“Thats tiring huh?” I say.

“Yeah” he says deflating.

“Hmm can I tell you a story?” I say as I push his hair back.

“Yes Yes!” he said with joy.

“Well one day, I was given this toy he was really really old. But then I started relying on him a lot! And he always pulled through, I barely noticed his scars anymore it was like he was brand new.” I say turning the rabbit around.

“I don’t understand lady..” he says cocking his head to the side.

“I’m saying, when you find something you want to work for, something other than yourself, you barely notice how tired you are, you won’t even notice if your sleepy. All this rabbits life he’s been working for me. And now he’s all worn out.”

“What's his name?” the boy asks me.

“Len” I respond back.

“Can I have him? I’ll work hard for him! I won’t hurt him! promise” he says grabbing my pinky. We do a pinky promise. He smiles. And my heart shatters, giving Len away never crossed my mind. Len given to me by Ms. Lena, because I was lonely.

But I’m not lonely anymore. That’s right, I’m not. There is someone else who needs this and that person is not me.

“Okay, promise” I smile, and I slowly pass over Len. My eyes watering.

“Thank you! I’ll protect him!” he says hugging me really quickly as he runs to meet up with the group.

I smile..

“And I’ll protect you, your not alone any more sweetie I made sure of it!” I mutter to myself. I smile at the house and walk away. Its only after I leave that I realize I never got his name.

Sleep~ Baby sleep~

What are you waiting for~

The mornings on its way you know its only just a dreamm~

Oh sleep baby sleep

I’ll lie next to youuu~

The beauty of this mess

is that it brings me

closeeee~ to you

I feel closer to you, Ms. Lena, continue to watch over me.

October 02, 2020 20:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

59 comments

20:33 Oct 02, 2020

YOUU DON"T HAVE TO READ if you don't want too. This is just FOR ME! A reminder! (in a way) Hiiii! Welcome back to another story..Its kinda part 2 yeah I wanted to write part 3 but I don't think I'll make the time. -Thanks to everyone who consistently reads my story it means alot. ESPECIALLY this week where I haven't been feeling so great but the people who read really helped. It just made me smile when there was a comment so thank you. - The whole 'Sleep baby~ sleep' is actually a song. I loved it so much and I just wanted to put ...

Reply

Amany Sayed
00:13 Oct 03, 2020

-You're welcome I think? -Awesome. -You are NEVER a burden. At least not to me. I was a little 'hurt' that you didn't tell me to read this and now i know why. Glad I came to see myself. -And? What is 'popularity'? You're an amazing writer, whether you have 70 likes or 3, it doesn't matter. -:) -I am amazed by your work, always -You toooo girlieeeee

Reply

01:07 Oct 03, 2020

Thankk youuu Sunny! Sorryyy! I didn't mean to cause any hurt-ness well I'll make sure to tell you next timee! It was honestly me just overthinking.."should I tell her" "no its not good force" "what if she doesn't want to read" yeahh I need to get out of my head sometimes.. Its been awhilee since I've talked to you how are you? Hopefully things are better..

Reply

Amany Sayed
01:24 Oct 03, 2020

And no worries, I feel you, I've stopped telling people about my stories for the most part too.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Amany Sayed
01:19 Oct 03, 2020

No problamoooo! Yep, while they're still as stressful, I'll give you good new cuz we gotta look on the sunny side :) -Imma be starting a world building bible for a novel I'm planning this weekend, should be fun -These prompts are pretttyyyy noice -I added a bit to my bio if you wanna look :) -ITS THE WEEKEND AKLSDFJSDLAKFJ

Reply

01:42 Oct 03, 2020

Yeah sammee And a world building bible? Like a part of every religions bible put into one?? Is that what that is. Yeah I got an idea for a prompt..me having a ton of homework but still on reedsy😅 Oh you posted a story! I'll go give it a read soon!

Reply

Amany Sayed
01:44 Oct 03, 2020

No it's a sorta "book" filled with notes and stuff and rules about the 'world' of mostly usually your fantasy world for your book. I swear lol. Okie Dokie :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
D. Shikha
13:23 Oct 05, 2020

Every religion doesn't have a 'Bible', Ugochi!!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Rayhan Hidayat
23:26 Oct 04, 2020

I totally get what you mean by asking the same people to read your stuff over and over again. I sometimes feel that way, but you’re not a burden as long as you’re considerate enough to leave a comment on their stories first. Quid pro quo seems to be the proper etiquette on this site. And of course there are ways of getting people to read your stories that feel less “forceful”—instead of saying “can you read my story?” you can always rephrase it as “feel free to read my story if you’re interested!” which kinda sounds more polite, at least to ...

Reply

23:43 Oct 04, 2020

Thank you for the advice and yeah I'll start using "feel free to read my story if you're interested!" if thats okay with you of course😊 Oh and I forgot to answer your question before so i'll answer it here, Definitely not weird that you like sad stories we all have our own preference and I also kinda like sad (reading/writing) stories cause I love seeing how they grow from that pain. Ya know? And wow thanksss Rayhan! I love your stories/story too, well I'll read more laterrr! So don't be surprised when there are random paragraphs on your p...

Reply

Rayhan Hidayat
23:49 Oct 04, 2020

Of course it’s okay with me! 😙 Yeah I think you nailed it, that’s exactly why sad stories are just the best. It’s definitely my favorite emotion to explore in my writing. And it’s no problem! Aw yay nothing makes me happier than seeing the yellow dot and finding a random paragraph 😂

Reply

00:02 Oct 05, 2020

Kay! Me too and you just did that TWICE! So that made me happy😊 Also rannndoomm, but I read your bio earlier and I LOVE IT! Its super funny and creative

Reply

Rayhan Hidayat
00:49 Oct 05, 2020

HAHA I'm so glad someone actually gave my bio a read, that was definitely a fun one to make xD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Lina Oz
22:21 Oct 07, 2020

Really powerful stuff here. You took on an intense subject and transformed it into something poetic, raw, and emotional. I like how you shifted between different memories and experiences; I could see how everything related and flowed with one another. A couple notes: 1. This story deals with trauma and abuse. I would add a trigger warning before the story begins, such as: *Content warning: trauma and abuse* 2. This story moves very, very quickly. One instant, the speaker is talking to Alvin; then, she’s on a train; then, she’s bein...

Reply

23:05 Oct 07, 2020

Thaannk you for the huge paragraph. 1) Oh right! I should have did that! But I think it was already 3000 words. But next time I write something like this I'll keep that in mind. 2) Wow another thought that I did not think off! Sorry! Now that I think about it, it did move quite quickly. I think I felt that way for the first part of it and forgot for the second. And then time was running out. WHatever, No excuses I'll do better! 3) Yeah I see those mistakes, I'll try to keep those in mind as well. 4) ??? I don't think I added a Fa...

Reply

Lina Oz
23:08 Oct 07, 2020

Gotcha. I find it so hard to write 3000 words and you do it so effortlessly! That makes sense; that's great. And no worries for that second point––I think you just have a wonderfully descriptive voice, and I'd love to see it shine through more. And whoops! I think I saw a comment somewhere that said there was a new fantasy story out; I think you were introducing a different story! My apologies. Those categories make sense. Great stuff here. :)

Reply

00:45 Oct 08, 2020

Oh really omg I usually write over..and have to delete a bunch of stuff. I don't know I guess I just write and write..and thanks! Yeah I think that was Sia, her name is Weary Werewolf now..

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
ALINA Manha
15:11 Nov 06, 2020

Hi! Ugochi. 👋🏻 You have done a great job writing this story. It's so emotional and just amazing😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊. I am amazed at how wonderfully you have written this story. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯The structure is very good and the flow of the story is awesome. I truly enjoyed it.👌🏻 As I said before it was amazing, awesome and very interesting. 🤩 I love the idea that you used an orphanage and orphans In this story. 😍(if you have read my bio you will know exactly what I mean) but I will open a much better one where the poor children are loved and...

Reply

17:30 Nov 06, 2020

Hey Alina!! AWW THANK YOU! I did read your bio like early on! And I am so happy you read this! I always wanted to use orphans in a story at some point because of one book I read it was so emotional. And yess I get what your saying it just breaks my heart😔😔especially when the people taking care of them are so cruel. Ahhh yes! That would be so cool you making an orphanage would be amazing! Plus i can tell you are kind soo I believe it would be amazing. Aw thank youuu! Oh you read both of them? "Just a dream" and "The Beauty of this mess"? ...

Reply

ALINA Manha
22:47 Nov 06, 2020

My pleasure!!!. I try to get orphans every where in my story but it doesn't look good if I use them again and again so I don't use them that much. I too read many stories about orphans : Jo's boys, Anne of green gables, Jane eyre and many more. They have left a huge impact on me. 😄 I hate it when people act cruelly to those poor children. It's really upsetting. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Aawww thanks!!. I really love small children so I thought, why not. Your welcome!😊. Yup I read both of them. The pleasure is all mine. 😁 Oh I get it. I too am wait...

Reply

23:29 Nov 06, 2020

Oh another book that is really good that has to deal with Orphans is- "They cage the animals at night" its really touching!

Reply

ALINA Manha
12:34 Nov 07, 2020

Oh! Thank you soooooooo much for recommending it I will surely read it. 😊😊😊😊😊.

Reply

17:32 Nov 07, 2020

Anytime!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:50 Oct 07, 2020

Amazing job! This story is so beautiful!! I am speechless right now, this is so good! :)

Reply

23:52 Oct 07, 2020

Thankkk youu Kylie!

Reply

00:14 Oct 08, 2020

:) You're welcome!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
14:33 Oct 07, 2020

New story out! Its Fantasy!

Reply

16:27 Oct 07, 2020

Kay I'll read it laterr!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Rayhan Hidayat
22:22 Oct 04, 2020

“What is love anyways? Do any of us orphanage kids really know? After all just when we were starting to feel love it was stripped away from us.” <—Powerful stuff. I really really like sad stories. Is that weird? Anyway, I’m glad you did a sequel! This was the perfect closure to the narrator’s character arc from part 1, and just as heartfelt and intense as the first. If there’s ever a part 3 I can see the romance going somewhere 😉 Awesome job anyway, keep it up! 😙

Reply

22:51 Oct 04, 2020

Wow thankk youuu! I literally wrote that and forgot😂 And yeahh I wanted to write a part 3 on that week..but then I didn't have time so whenever a good prompt comes up that fits it, I am gonna try. And yuuupp😊 Thankss again!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Tessa Takzikab
22:25 Oct 19, 2020

I'm so glad I read this. It's so emotional, just like the one before. I'm so glad that you continued the story. Great work! Also, I might be repeating what others have said, but watch out for tricky words like 'their' and 'your' Their- is the possessive form of they, for example, their house, their yard, their rabbit. Each thing belongs to 'them'. There-is a place. It has the word 'here' in it, examples: it's over there; put it there; there, that's done. They're- this is a contraction of They are, for example, They're going to the par...

Reply

22:57 Oct 19, 2020

Thankkk youu! Yes, I need to be watchful of those words, I don't really pay attention to them while I am writing so I'll start doing that. Thank you for the advice as always, these will really help me in the future😌 Oh and that she was sorta young you know how someone hears something and then they're mind still clings on to hope. Yeah thats bascially what I was going for, like even though she knew her mother wasn't coming back she still hoped she would. And yeah hopefully I do wanna write more on that story!

Reply

Tessa Takzikab
00:13 Oct 20, 2020

oh, okay. I'll wait for it :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

This is such an intense, emotional story that almost brought tears to my eyes! I think we all have something to learn from Alvin when he said, “It makes up the present.. its not supposed to control the present. The past helps you grow, if you stay stuck there when will you get to the present? Staying in the past like that.. will only make your future vanish” Yes, we should learn from our past, but at the same time we shouldn't LIVE in the past. After all, we have a whole future ahead of us. Again, awesome story! You're a really tale...

Reply

01:44 Oct 19, 2020

Aw thank youu! And yes! I'm actually happy you pointed that out. I was honestly wondering if what I meant got to people..ya know? So I am happy you got that!😌 Thank youuuu! And Realllyyy!?? Thankss!

Reply

You're so welcome! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sia S
04:28 Oct 04, 2020

Woah... lovely. I, I can't even comment on this.

Reply

16:40 Oct 04, 2020

Thankkss... ?

Reply

Sia S
03:41 Oct 05, 2020

Lol , I meant this is so WOW, I'm not worthy enough to even comment here.

Reply

03:44 Oct 05, 2020

Ohhhh! Sorry I was confused. Thank you Sky!!

Reply

Sia S
04:18 Oct 05, 2020

Any time!

Reply

04:19 Oct 05, 2020

Wanna do upvote spree for upvote spree??

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Amany Sayed
00:11 Oct 03, 2020

I just read the Pt.1 and 2 of this and.... They're beautiful Snow, truly. There is heartbreak and almost poetry and raw feeling. And you found a way to incorporate romance too so how could I not love it? It's seriously amazing. You're ideas always are. ~Sunny

Reply

01:09 Oct 03, 2020

Thankk youu so much!!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sia S
10:48 Nov 20, 2020

Hiiieeee Snow!! I think I'm getting outta writers block!! Soo....... can I use Jemma as a character- no a sorta personality in my coming story? Its sorta a thing for my closest friends here on reedsy.

Reply

15:39 Nov 20, 2020

Ummm hmmmmmm I mean what do you mean personality? Your just gonna use how I described her to make a story? Is that it?

Reply

Sia S
04:19 Nov 21, 2020

Like I'm doing a story on multiple personalities.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.