0 comments

Fantasy

- no,! It can not be 27.

It is 28! - mended the greenish three legged old parrot, mending the figures of the century that whole ring of that planet was  in, while it tore a pillow with the beak and glue it on his bidimensional and shiny body.

- fine, Bill! - his colleague, a mutated dog with three and a half legs, no tail and a furry nose, named John, sat beside him

Suddenly  they saw a huge explosion.on the dark sky.

- it is our original planet again.

- how come again? It can not be possible! I will call the police !

- what ? What the hell are you talking about?

There is no such a thing in this part of the Universe my dear.

- Yes, that is right. I think , so, I will , in that case, call the ambulance!

- what? You are definitely nurse, baby. I think I will take you to an asylum because you are getting old and obviously senile.

- We all don't, here, babe. Can't you see your gray hair and all your wrinkles in your stupid face? You are getting older.

- but you too. Take a look at your spotted skin in your hands!, and so many wrinkles!

That was an enough reason to fight.

So they did it.

They started to hit each other with their long - bunny- ears; kicking each other as, pushing their fur.

- you asso ! You have no tail to push! - taunted the bird, and laughing out loud.

- be quiet, monster! The whole rings of this planet are going to fall cause there still are many quantic bombs hidden under the soil.

The bird stopped to laugh.

It was serious.

So the dog started to teach and in reality bother him:

- Yeap!. That is what the first colonists that run away and settle down in this far and lost ring said.

- At the beginning  I thought they were lying about this story, as everybody did not know for sure what all that story was about.

It is not story. It is history! - corrected the bird, swaying his glowing feathers upwards to the electric wind that was coming from a volcano under the vapour ring , not far from there.

- ok. And this explosion...looks like we are really going to die right now - crossing his front head three complete times and kissing his remained human finger glued on his pinkish rough nose - as a matter of fact, it was not a nose, it was a cavity in the.middle of his face, that allowed him to exchange sand and vapour that went in , for some huge bubbles that he was always throwing away, especially after meals - that is another problem, as his.meals consisted on human bone's worms.

no big deal, I swear - as he was judged by his words for a glimpse of stopped time - it needed to be reminded, as usual.

.but, unfortunately  the explosion got bigger.

And bigger. 

But so bigger that the turbulence reached the first ring of that lost planet.

' it.is burning! - exclaimed the dog - trying to dig a big hole on the ground so he could put his shivering head inside - 

- are you afraid? 

Is getting hot ! We will burn!

- well, so , what is the matter in.burning a little?

' are you crazy?  

Soon after he finished talking , a giant flame covered the rings of that planet.

Burning everything.

' Wait a minute!

Is it the end of the story? Asked the dog, waving his ears 

- of course not! The explosion of a quantic bomb destroyed our whole  planet , that as far as I remember its firdt location was outside the second ring of the previous solar system.

Many humanoids have died. 

And many mutant animals too.

But luckily, some dogs were saved , not only because of the kindness of some humanized robots, but also because of our animal instinct of surviving by eating even corpses in little caves filled with radiation.

This radiation, created some new species, as mutated dogs like you - pointing at him.

- take a look at yourself : you have no tail but a wing in your butt, and three eyes, and some smelling skills .

' that is totally odd! I recognize that my fur is really a bit strange because I have it short, blond, straight and hard so it hurts me whenever I want to go to bed, or lay down, just because.

- you better get lost doggy, cause you have got no future - despising,  

What did you say? Repeat it if you are a dog!

And, tell me, what can you do against me ?

This! - and so the parrot activated his glow, which turned on by absorbing all energy of the dog, whom.started to throw away some odorous pink ooze from his eyes, flooding an entire pool of dried sulphur causing an eruption of a kind of volcano under the sticky soil, covered by elastic worms that could catch an atomic fly with metallic five pairs of eyes around his wings, plus, all sorts of , I would say, ants? - well, at least they looked like ants, with electric anthems that were always shining and we used the ants during our long journeys in that dark planet that made me even forget about my hunger, naturally doubled since I could not stand this life anymore ! 

- it is because you are chubby, pal.

- you know that I am just a little overweight, and, remember that I prefer to be chubby  just because.

- ' you better stop eating garbage bones.

You also do it !

Just because.

0the thing is that some folks in here are really strange.

Can you believe that one kitten is now eating  human bones like us? ( such a degeneration!).

The other moonday - yes we do not have sunlight orvthings like that, cause after the explosion, the sun disappeared and now we have to use the reflectors from five out-of-work spaceships, or we cannot see anything - but, as a matter of fact, we do not miss the light, as many of us hot blind after the burst.

So, one moonday - c'mon, boy, let me finish talking - the fog, barking, was really angry.

So, he turned his butt's wing, and flew.

But not away.

He flew to another place, the first ring of the planet where he was supposed not to go as the lack of light, nitrogen and electrons was considered fatal for all the animals, mutated or not.

The hostile environment made him keep on flying, taking some time before landing.

When he landed there was a surprise: the ring disappeared. He could.not land! 

- what the hell is this ?, he asked, intrigued.

And the ground started to move , eating everything that was in it's way.

There was something like mud under his feet.

Hot.

Slippery.

So, he slided away from the orbit of the rings.

As the ring looked alive, that two animals did not need to breath the nitrogen of 

 - that specie , the one whose more than happiness was normally forbidden. 

- this is another thing I hate in here - said the dog 

Angry, it decided to fly higher. 

Endlessly higher - almost up to the end of the universe, where the century was the 28th. 



-


May 12, 2020 20:55

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.