4 comments

Bedtime Drama Fiction

Looking at the fascinating starts a teenager girl Finding her parents who had past away 2 years ago because of a curse,but she doesn't know anything about that curse and she doesn't know how her mom and dad died and how she came to the hostel , suddenly she realized a strange voice coming from outside . It was 2 am at night everyone was in there dreams. She decided not to go outside and she begin to look at the star, after sometime she notice that there is a card lying on her bed with a beam of light .when she pick that card , she found a word written on it' maktub ' which means 'it is written '. The girl was roaming around and reach and abandon place, abruptly she saw a handful of teenager boys beating a boy, by seeing the boys face she realized that the boy was scared to the death. The girl was thinking what she can do as she too scared of those boys and she get an idea she unlocked her shinny, long hair and divide her hair in two sections and pulls it in front of her face and started laughing like a witch and said " haha ,I got so many peoples to eat yummy I can do a party, haha " and by listening it the boys get scared all boys ran away except the one who got left and right from those boys. They both got settled down near the bench . Thank you the boy said and started laughing . The girl with a demented look started staring the boy and by looking at the boy she couldn't control herself and started laughing too..... Later the boy ask" what's your name? " the girl replied" Dada " the boy said "Macin my name ,where do you live? " the girl replied "in a hostel , why didn't you ran away by seeing at me like other boys? " the boy replied " because, witch doesn't bleed ".the boy removed a bandage from his bag and apply it to her leg. The girl said "your pretty must smart, but coward more " . and there chit -chat goes on, like this way they started meeting each other. One day they decided to meet near the seashore the girl was waiting for the boy and the girl was walking inside the beach suddenl a huge wave came and the girl drifted inside the water the Dada doesn't know how to swim,macin saw Dada he ran and get inside the water and tried his fullest to help her, when they came outside the water Macin started shivering Dada asked him why are you shivering as , it's summer season? Macin narrated her the story of his life that when he was 8 years old he and his parents where going for picnic and suddenly his dad got distract from the road and they break the bridge and directly get into the river and from then Macin was scared from swimming inside the water . Dada asked "then why did you drive inside the water ?" Macin said "I'm scared you loosing more than swimming in water ",and they get attracted with each other and the day come when the boy proposed the girl with a beautiful diamond ring at night in front of the shooting star . They fixed the day for there marriage. Everything was going according to the plan. The day of their marriage the girl was wearing a beautiful white gown with a trail . The boy with light blue coat, they were looking like they got there soul mate. The second they declared married the boy faint there was a death silence suddenly everything get it freeze except Dada a dark glow appear and a lady with a black candle in her hand said 'Dada, I'm taking ur husband with me ' . Dada with a flutter of confusion and anger said 'No, who are u ' . The lady hold Dada's hand. Dada saw a place looking like a kingdom the king was sitting on his seat to people where on there knees and crying they were lovers ,suddenly the king said 'take the boy and hang him ' the soldiers followed the order and the lovers got sperated the girl with tears in her eyes turned into anger and she said ' the king who had sperated my love will also get sperated with her love and not only him but everyone one belonging to his family will get sperate .' and it get over. Dada asked th lady "what's the relationship between the king and me? " . The lady said ' you too belong to that family, I have taken the life of your mom and dad and I'm going to take the life of your husband because it is written "Maktub " ' .Dada said ' what's my mistake? ". The lady said ' the same question I asked to the king he said he had some personal grudges with my family and the mistake is that you to belongs to that family. Dada asked the lady that 'us there any way to save my husband's life? "lady replied "there would not at all waybut you not the one who killed my love so I give you one chance to save ur husbands life ,do a sacrifice give me your life ". The girl with a delima has to make a tough decision between her and his love. After a long time in newyork to old age man and woman sitting on their balcony and seeing the stars. They were Dada and macin Dada choose to sacrifice , she kissed macin and said ' take my life I can't life without himand never wanted to die without him , by crying till death she continue " we have decided that we will live together it doesn't matter how much we live it matters that we are together, but I can't let him die in front of my eyes, so take my life instead of him " and by seeing her sacrifice the lady give them the wedding gift - their life. "love never die "

February 15, 2021 11:39

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Saili Parab
09:16 Feb 22, 2021

I liked the story. It was very nicely twisted and was a nice, short and light hearted but very emotional. Good luck Trupti. And also write such beautiful short stories for us to read good literature like this one.

Reply

Miraculous Life
09:27 Feb 22, 2021

Thank you and I will surely continue writing such stories

Reply

Saili Parab
10:05 Feb 22, 2021

😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Saili Parab
10:05 Feb 22, 2021

😊

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.