2 comments

Contemporary Inspirational Transgender

 Heavily pouring, looking outside window ,not assuming comfortable in life .At home, every member of the family abhorrent my presentation, even my parents, at school ,mischief clapped after me "Hijra”(kinner). My life became ridiculous. Looked towards my parents, “Why am I impure?, not my fault, why you didn’t sided me, protect me.Why am I blame able?, They were speechless.So many times threatened parents and brother to leave the house ,but they didn’t care .At last One day, I decided firmly to leave my parent’s house . went to parents, to adhered them,father only said “Get lost".Picked up my satchel, It’s been a heavy pour that night. Crying and looking back to my home, nobody came to me.Didn’t know my destination. Reached Railway station. One day one night, cried,nobody came close to me.Had only sixteen rupees in my pocket, ate some bread and tea. Third day,pocket emptied. Now what shall I do? Went towards bungalows ,they laughed at me,I begged ten rupees.How will life proceed long like this?

A middle age man came to me,puffing,judging my constitution firmly, turning fourteen than. Looking appealing and dashing.

.Gave me hundred rupees. Trying took me to his house,white whitener, ,still frolicking around. Made me speedily ran, he ran after me,easily got dodged .Fortunately, saw a board depicting “Kinner house “.Stepped inside,the boarders well comed me.Happily accept them as my family.

The Kinner's house” had it’s own traditional style. They showed me how to clap.

They kept me as a guest for three days,” Now you also step out to earn money”.The Baji (head woman) became little scornful and said looking little pushing .”what should I do, I don’t know any trade,” I asked her nervous.” Shella,guide her "Baji called .Shella came near and stroking finger on my body.” What are you doing”?. I shrieked. “This is the trade”. They all laughed. At evening I walked out with shella. Been looking appealing. Shella, I’m nervous,”I looked her with pitiful. “Now, this is your life, we are kinners ,nobody came to feed us,tight and collect your self, ”Shella said with a strange voice. A young man came,talked to shella, give her the amount and we both sat in a taxi.He took me to his house. Still nervous. “Oh, you are pretty and appealing”.That man said. prepared little wine, gave a glass also, switched on music and asked me to dance , nude. I did like he said. That man turning a kinner lover. After dancing ,he jumped pocking my body, like a bird pecking the woods.”Hey you rand ,loose yourself ,you are my for tonight till morning 8,bloody”.His dirty words shackled me.Stamped slap at him., Already unbalanced, because of drinking, I took my satchel and ran out. 

came back to kinner's home .Baji slapped me “.Nawabzadi(princess)”we have given you a social support, although your parents kicked you out,now in reciprocate you would support us or get out from our community”.

The whole night I cried. In the morning Baji came, now I understood she stood the most cunning and mean creature. “ Rather beg but not go to hands of the dogs".I naive replied. She went out cursing.

The following night, went out to earn money .” will never allowed any dog to snatched me”.I….to my fellow sex worker, I would beg”. I enjoined l him.

Begging was more difficult than doing sex working. I emerged as a bad smell for everyone,  with a sweet smile on my lips,I tried to approached to my clients heart,something stroking me inside.


In our country ,known as the third world, not difficult but rather bomby for a kinner to survive. I didn’t make myself a kinner, Why should I be socially abused.Why I didn’t have rights? .Our duty is to snatched up by the dogs and let the people to laugh. We are un supported both by the family and by the Government.

The whole day long I had to travel in the train to beg.

In the beginning, pinched me, Later , going used to it.Sometimes thoughts took me to my home, tears poured down but I knew parents are stone hearted .

Here I should take you to an interesting scenario happened to me.

Once ,along with my fellow kinners,entered a wedding Hall.The sentinel tried to stop, a man hint to let come. As entering the hall, saw my whole family members. It appeared my brothers wedding .Father recognized me in a change getup, he came near , in an abhorrent manner asked me to leave. Now,I thought the ajar door of my house is fully closed for me.

Ran out, tried to commit suicide, killing own self is difficult. Some strange thought boxed me severely to Vow,to go for a change person.

That night changed my attitude towards life.

Traveling in a train, going seat to seat, a strange man staring me.As get closed to his seat. He asked to go with him,I knew he is also a flesh snatcher. He at once said” Don’t think negative, it would be in your favor ,listen to me for a while”.

Stepped down .Been appeared a great mesmerizer. Made me to had meal together. He tired me a long ,with asking random questions.

Man , introduced me himself as Danny,wanted to prepare a thesis on a kinner’s life.He paid me Rupees Two thousand and asked been paid more. Working for an N .G .O(non Governmental organization).got handsomely paid for It .So money caused no issue for him.So, ,daily in the same restaurant we had to invite a session for the discussion.

Danny ,an open hearted, never showed any thinness while paying.Now I been paying handsomely.

My kinner brothern taken astonished at my fate.

On turning seventeen, Danny celebrated my birthday. great day for me,he gestured more than my father.

One day he asked me to give Matriculation Examination. He prepared birth certificate and very strange to mention ,a fake one”.Taken the metric examination.

Done it.

Now took admission in college .My derailed life running now on proper railing.

When I passed my matric in A grade, my pics and interviewed appeared on newspapers.

Now, my brother tried to approached me , I deliberately cut the phone by putting the receiver on the cradle.

Now I got a part time job in Mr Danny's NGO and also carried on with my student life. A day arrived, completed my Masters. Danny advised me to join Governmental job.Now,the Government policies towards Kinners breathe relaxing ,even Government allotted seat for the kinners in the parliament.

gotta a respectable post in the Governmental sector ,endorsing a popular name in the country ”Miss Seema”.

Now ,sitting with the higher ups ,their different approaches towards life completely changed my attitude towards life. My paradigm and perception,entirely overhauled.Life is just to eat and die,dance on others will, destroy your inner, "NO"!not at all.Life is a gift of nature,enjoy it in a respectable way.

The End. Miss Seema.


October 13, 2021 07:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

2 comments

17:33 Oct 13, 2021

It's a true story.

Reply

Show 0 replies
07:51 Oct 13, 2021

First time in my life,writing a story on kinners life.I took a long fatigue to know the kinner and his life. Let's see the readers like it or not. Thanks.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.