0 comments

Fantasy Fiction Drama

(This story is set in planet GAIA2 which is earth’s twin about 800 years younger and is evolving.)

Commander Paz stood on a man-of- war while on a naval exercise planned for bad weather conditions in night time. The bad weather suddenly turned severe causing his ship to founder in deep sea. He and 14 others were swept away in the waters. Paz was lucky to seize an oar and remained floating till he was cast on the shore. In the morning, when he opened his eyes, he saw he was lying on the shore with 2 females guarding him. He said in a low voice “I’m thirsty. Can I have some water to drink?”

One of the women took out a canister and let him drink.

The guard asked “Who’re you.”

“I’m Paz naval commander from Rubi Isle.”

“How is it you are found here?”

He explained and then asked “Where am I?”

The woman said “You’re in the island of Gomo ruled by Queen Pilli.”

He said “I’ve heard of this island which is female only.”

“Yes. You’ve been cast here and so the queen will allow you in and host you. Normally when males enter here they’re taken prisoner and punished.”

He sat up when one of the guards said “I’ve some clothing here. Put it on before you’re produced before queen Pilli.”

He did it as they looked away. He asked “Is it true that women of Gomo go to Merv to find mates? That they return after consorting with the males there?”

“It is very true. Now let us go to see the queen. Don’t try to attack us or flee! We’re fighters and are armed and battle ready.”

Paz who was a tall handsome young man with a nice beard accompanied the guards dressed in island style - only a cloth waist down. The coast guards left Paz with the queen’s protection force. They then went straight to the old witch Wizma and one of them said “Madam, we found a man on the seashore and have left him with the queen’s protectors. We’ve news for you. You had told us that if a man is found on the island he should be checked for a mole. We could do it easily as he was lying naked. He has the mole.”

Wizma looked at the other guard and she said “I’ve also seen it. To make sure it wasn't an insect, I touched it when he woke up. It’s prominent.”

Wizma said “That means the queens’ luck is turning! My prophecy is coming true! You go back to your duties. Things will change very soon.” Wizma was referring to the fact that Pilli had ejected every male from the kingdom and had it ruled only by women. They would be allowed to go to Brez nearby to consort with men and would return when they find themselves in the family way. The people of Gomo didn’t like this measure and Wizma had said it would change when the man with a mole on the tip of his manhood arrived.

Meanwhile Paz was produced before Pilli. She fell for him immediately and ordered that he should be treated as an honoured guest and not as a prisoner. Accordingly he was given a luxurious suite with servants to take care of his needs. A day later Pilli received disturbing news: The island of Merv was about to launch an attack on Gomo. At once she ordered her navy to get ready for action. Hearing of war Paz joined her and said “Allow me to take the command and go to battle. I’ll train your forces for a day.”

Paz made certain preparations which the Gomo navy wasn’t aware of. He took the lead ship along with the local commander and went to sea against Merv. It was broad daylight when the engagement took place in the high seas. Merv navy also had good archers and offered resistance. Paz ordered “Release rockets.” His naval archers set off lighted arrows which caused much damage. Several Merv men were taken prisoner as also several ships.

Going back to the shore where Pilli was waiting, Paz reported “We’ve won. See the number of prisoners we’ve taken! Their commander was killed by an arrow launched by our archers.” Paz continued “We’ve to accommodate so many men prisoners, but the women guards will not allow it.”

Pilli immediately announced that men may be allowed on the island. Since Merv ships had been destroyed or seized, captured men were left free on the island.

Paz said “No need to put them in prison. First of all the prison here isn’t big enough and from what I can see the men won’t bother to escape since there’re women without men here. Let them enjoy.”

Pilli said “It was I who removed men from here.”

“Do you now have any objection to the men finding mates themselves?”

She was silent and after a while said “Alright. That means the men whom I had banished will also come back. I had wanted women to be liberated.”

Paz said “You shouldn’t disturb family life. It isn’t good for both women and men. You’ll see the rejoicing when men are allowed into the island again.”

Following the naval victory there was practically an orgy all over the island when Merv men found sex starved females available to them.

The same day Pilli summoned Wizma and spoke to her. Wizma said “You’re doing the right things. I had forecast that you would’ve to face big trouble before your luck would turn.”

“You had said that my future would change for the better if the man with the right mole is found. And I had said it would be difficult to confirm that. I’ve been waiting to go to Brez but I knew that as a woman I wouldn’t be able to find that man you had forecast.”

“My forefathers, who had deep knowledge in forecasting have said that such a mole is indeed rare but conferred great advantages to one who possessed it.”

“How did you discover that Paz has the mole?”

“I had told the coast guard that any male found on the island should be stripped and examined. However since Paz had been lying nude on the shore it was easy. The guards tipped me off.” She paused and continued “I’ve learnt that men with such a mark would be a hit with females. You’re likely to find females swarming to get hold of Paz.”

She said with great anger “I still have my personal security force and will get them to punish anyone approaching Paz. He will be mine and will rule over Gomo instead of me.”

“It would be a wise decision. Only he has to accept you.”

“Leave that to me. Or would you like to give me tips?”

“Madam, I knew it all but I’ve totally forgotten it long since my husband went. No need to worry. Instinct will take over and you would not only eye the mole but........” She stopped abruptly.

Pilli was delighted. She said “Wizma, I’m rewarding you with a costly gift that would be given to you tomorrow.” Wizma went home happy.

When she was ready Pilli went to Paz and made him happy. Of course she was able to confirm existence of the mole!

END




June 01, 2021 14:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.