0 comments

Adventure Contemporary Inspirational

As a student,I appeared brilliant.Right from school,college,till university,My performance been superb.Completing In PHD as a “Human Rightist”was recorded history,from L U M S" Lahore made me more confident.LUMS is one the best and expensive university of Pakistan.It made me a day dreamer getting job of millions worth.literally,in seventies and eighties,the cream up,I mean the siblings of the Millionaires were getting Specialized abroad despite didn’t dare to come back home.It pinched the Millionaires and they sat up university of world standard “The LUMS"at Lahore.

Project Management Director ,directs me to join a multinational corporation,to boost your career.

I didn’t join it,the environment didn’t suit me.like this I myself rejected so many multi nationals.,A time came when I became an overtly job less,nobody trust me.

In the meantime I got married.Visited friends and offices ,they all making false promises.Time running out but I didn't get any job.We both became sick and tired of the life.

What shall we do?,I am an educated ,qualified personal from LUMS and living a begging life”.”

Now no more job searching,I Will prepare “Biryani"(rice) and you sell it in your car.”Wife suggested.Next morning,She prepared Fifteen boxes chicken Biryani and I kept it in my old car ,drove to commercial Area,in fifty minutes I sold Fifteen boxes of Rupees Two hundred each.

My business, now excellerating,daily increase of Five boxes were made.”Are you Mr Khan from LUMS"one of my old mate recognised me.”Yar,YOU selling Rice,a qualifier from LUMS"another critic aroused.”Than you give me a job,I world leave selling Rice”,My replied was that simple.

In fact,now I was satisfied with my work,I now counting notes.We both spouse were happy.Demand of rice were increasing rapidly,we now introduced “Yogurt” supplement.It becomb my two hours business.

Education has nothing to do with business” this notion is wrong,Education doesn’t mean to give you only a job,Education has it’s own taste,it enlightening to give new ideas and colors to your life and brain.This what my clients continued saying.”Look,he is a qualifier,selling rice”showing me to their jobless son.”Why did you not hire a man and you open a small rice shop".?question arising like this.”My business is new,I would all do this,”I always smiley replied.sometimes my reply was “A day would come,I will sell rice in Mercedes Benz “.

At night,I opened FB,some body recorded me and my selling.I called that guy,he prepared more Movies of my business,and now people waiting for me.receiving calls from Offices .I became a star.Every body now recognized me.Now my Rice demand was increasing so we hired a chef, my wife got little relief.Now she had to supervise the work in the kitchen.I also hired a “rice distributor" but I didn’t left him loose hooks,kept him vigilant.Now officially I didn’t keep the name of my product.

Once in hurry,passing through a nearby hospital area,I saw two boys selling Rice,under my name,I stopped.Took one box for tasting.Totally rubbish,tasteless and dirty.My presentation was very neat clean and tasty.”Who's product is this?Asked the boys.One boy was overly smart said “Sir,this you won’t know,(taken my name .Jamal Rice.) his product”.”I myself Jamal and I’m the owner of Jamal Rice”I said but the two boys disappeared quickly from the scene.So ,then I given it the name “Jamal Rice".

Remember, my father flying from London to Karachi.It's turning 1958, gentleman sitting next appeared good looking and professional. Introduced himself sales director of one multinational company, UK,manufacturer of Steel Products specialized in moulding steel to knives,cutlery and other utensils,they got informed in Karachi and Bombay,products are selling under their name tag,so,he was traveling to check this.This is an old phenomenal issue now it became a fashion,people think smart and adventurous doing fake and cheat..

To make your own brand is painstaking process.

Once famous Poet and writer from India,Rahat Indori,he had a very dark complexion,inspite he didn’t take it heavy.A young fellow stood up and asked Rahat Indori “How Will I become Rahat Indori?Rahat Indori,a very jolly and lovely person answered “To become Rahat Indori,you have to blackened your face”.A huge hue aroused,than he said after applause,”Son,don’t try to become a Rahat Indori,introduced your own”.A best answer.but still people copy another work.

Once I was doing my intermediate certification level,a group of six came from a renowned expert (NGO) Non Governmental Organizations)and delivered a lecture.Jerked us for the first time in life.They were parting for any upsetting situation arises in life ,especially regarding “Career” do not loose hope,many destitute commit suicide,this is not the solution,They continued on saying,any body of you cannot get through the examination,try again due to any situation ,you do not success in getting education,pick up a Bucket and Detergent powder,jump up doing washing the cars,and floor ,don’t loose heart,.Life is precious defeat is temporary,one day success would automatically come to you.”

At that time I didn’t pay heed to that lecture saying ,called myself intelligent and uprising student ,Later when a stuck came in my life,in spite of High qualification,I admitted they were on right path.

One of a great poet known as “poet of East" “Dr Allama Iqbal" said”There are world behind the stars.This he said in Twenties and later it proved” Truth”.I’m relating this because now I’m also delivering lectures in institutions and also conducting motivational speeches.

Received Messages from abroad,they all appreciated and appreciating my efforts.Most of them they regretting by admitting not trying these efforts in our own mother land.

I’m now living a happy life .I now over sixty , not over sized,still slim and smart,active,punctual and getting healthy in getting experience in food industry.In every important gatherings people invite me and I with a great proud and achiever greet people. 

With Lord Grace I have four sons,they are actively doing their food bussiness.My classmates are all now retired,they come to me,with a good smile and always says”You did a race of tortoise..,we are retired now” and I respond by saying you are not retired,you all are untimely tired".

As I said earlier ,in one of the paragraph above,”one day I would sell rice in Mercedes Benz.It’s become truthful.I bought a new Mercedes Benz,you know what I did first ?.Seated my wife in front and kept fifteen boxes of “Biryani"at the rear seat and drove straight to the point from where I started from my first day of Selling “Biryani”.

The End.

BIRYANI(RICE).


August 22, 2021 05:48

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.