1 comment

Adventure Bedtime Suspense

Before they got rid of the real Britney Spears. I believe. I know several clones these days.

And? If this is not a dream. Well, we are all pretty much screwed.

Why?

Revelation, my darling, and to the boyz and my one reader. Revelations or Revelation, depending on the reality you ended upon once upon a time.

What am I talking about? Montauk project? Sure, sure. They stole children and swapped out souls, placing souls from one reality where their souls went into heaven. Into another reality where their souls did not go into heaven.

I know several of them. Don’t believe me. Read my journal Wondering mind through the multiverse and you can have personal conversations to with those who emailed me back. Meaning? I copied and pasted their whole email with email address. Why?

Things change. Sort of like censorship. Let me tell you a story about New York law makers in 1770. Well, would you believe it if you were in 1770 you were part of the English law? AND?

Well, according to this link I posted that Facebook banned lip stick was not banned by the English in 1770 but in 1650.

So I went to see. I mean Facebook kicked me off their platform for a few days for something I posted in 2018. I wanted to make sure I was wrong, you know.

And?

Well, I was not.

I will provide the comments but Harvard law pdf shows that indeed in 1770 a law was passed for no lipstick.

And?

So I looked at my reference in 2018, which was a model. And? What do I find her post up and running still. So? Well, I know I am ugly and tell stories that no one believes.

But that seems rather unfair. So I went to the next one of the 131 banned posts.

And?

Well, they banned my birthday greetings. Happy Birthday to you, a song and? I am not sure why? Seems like they banned me out of spite.

So I go to the next one. And find out they had banned me from a conversation I was having in a private group. So I did not cut off the conversation Facebook censored me. Making me look non responsive.

Humor. So I got to the next one to find out what about it?

And?

Well, seems why my father-in-law never told me how much he liked or disliked my book was because Facebook again banned my conversation.

Wild?

So I got to the next one. A photo of two men holding down a lady. The caption read punishment of rape is 100 lashes she died at 70. So the ban stated violence. I looked at the picture and had to ask them. What violence? The words? The photo there was no blood. No beating, nothing. Outside of two guys next to a woman, you would think maybe she was possessed, or they were trying to help her. So I had to ask. and got nothing in reply.

I asked the next questions which stated that neither political party has helped. At that date 600343 people had died of covid. I pointed out that 1.03 million had committed suicide because of the lack of help.

Facebook did un ban that post. However, that is after 3 days ban for me.

I think Brittany Spears is telling the truth. There are clones. She had balls as big as boulders talking about it and singing about it.

I hope she gets free and runs. For surely this reality is sick and degraded.

Like Censorship.

So that is like entering a reality I once dreamt about.

You see I lived in a different reality from you much of my life. And?

If you would have done those things to me there. The people were afraid of who and what I knew.

Here?

Seems people forget why and what I did. Shame is great.

I wonder if they realize the pain it has caused?

I wonder if they realize they will have to deal with my clone out there someplace. However if this is reality today?

That story either never happens or already happened.

So the question is censorship and cloning and Revelation.

That the end times is upon mankind.

That people seem to not realize in Hebrew they read the book from right to left not left to right. Meaning starting at the beginning and at the ending God already wins.

And all they are trying to do with quantum dots, destroying humanity, etc. Is to try to destroy dreams that already were never real.

oh shh. I can tell you. Energy equates to mass time light power of 2? Laughter silly mass is nothing more than stabilized light. For an easier example. Human eats plant plant grows from light.

Welcome avatar to your final round of living.

The question really are you worthy of the next round of life?

And is life worth playing another round?

Meaning? Life is not easy. Life is hard.

The question is did others make it even harder for you? Like making sound like an idiot to your father-in-law? Or stopping a conversation between two people who were close. But because your message was never given has faded away because they thought you were uninterested in communicating?

That is the real dream. To realize that this world is playing trick on you or me. And? Conspiracies? Sure I wake up in one every day. But to find out that the US DARPA paid to play mind tricks on you for their entertainment?

What good is a government that does that to anyone? shame on them. Shameful is a fact checkers that are not checked. Shameful for a corporation to use a persons writings for their benefits while playing with that person emotions and personal communications.

Shame on a government that sponsors such acts. Nothing I said or did was wrong in 2018 and to be banned on fake facts makes it even worse. Being disabled they burdened me with false news and committed gross misconduct with my communication. Shame on facebook.

July 21, 2021 23:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Clinton Siegle
23:07 Jul 21, 2021

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/1262850254094966784

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.