0 comments

Fiction Fantasy Horror

The Winnebago slowed abruptly and pulled to the shoulder of the nearly deserted highway. It was deep in the night, and cold. The hitchhiker was visibly annoyed at being blocked, but what’s a hitchhiker to do? 
He was swathed in a huge dirty leather jacket that hung on him limply, and faded dungarees so baggy that they looked, at first glance, like a floor-length denim skirt. 
Winnebagos never stop for hitchhikers. Now he was blocked by it from the road. No one could see him. Hitchhikers were at the bottom of the totem pole and shit rolls downhill. No one cared if you were inconvenienced. No surprise there! He strode quickly, with unexpected grace, past the back of the Winnebago and stuck out his thumb again.
A voice from behind grabbed his attention. "Do you need a ride?" The voice was sweet, feminine and held no malice. He mentally kicked himself even while pondering the staggering odds. What were the odds? The Winnebago HAD stopped for him! Of all the unexpected miracles... He never imagined THIS would happen!
He turned and she was standing just inside the back door, leaning out halfway to see where he'd gone. She was blond! Cute, petite and curvy in all the right places!
His throat felt stuck together. He hadn't spoken a word in days. 
"Yes," he said. Barely above a whisper. "Yes!" he tried again. This time it was, at least, a bit louder and she heard him. Just to be sure, he waved and trotted toward the open door. A ride in a Winnebago! What were the odds? All he knew is he'd never even come CLOSE until now. Maybe things were starting to turn around.
"Hi!" he puffed. "Thanks for stopping."
"You look tired and hungry. Get in!"
She stepped back and he clambered up the stairs into the warmth and pleasant aromas of the Winnebago.
Food! He couldn't quite remember how long it had been since he'd last eaten. But he remembered what: a Hostess Twinkie, two of them actually, given to him still in the wrapper by a passerby. All that chocolate and sugar had kept him fired up for hours afterward.
She made her way forward, through the narrow, dark passageway, into the tiny immaculate kitchen and finally to the drivers seat. "Come on and sit up here," she said. "We can talk."
"Okay." He shrugged out of his backpack, propping it in a corner and trudged to the front of the camper, plopping himself into the passenger seat and finally, gratefully, relaxing. It had been a long, grueling couple of weeks on the road and it wasn't over yet. It was important to rest at every opportunity. Opportunities for rest on the road were very few and far between.
"I'm Claudia," she said. "Where you from?"
"I'm..." he paused for a moment, which seem like an odd thing to do. Couldn't he remember his own name? Had he really been on the road that long? "Deb", he said, at last. The voice was surprisingly soft, light and husky. Like a jazz-singer, Claudia thought. 
"Deb?" she said. "What's that short for?"
"Nothing," he shrugged, and smiled. Soft, pink lips framed brilliant white, even teeth. "It's just my name."
Claudia shrugged too, and smiled. She couldn't help it. That was a contagious smile if she ever saw one. "OK. So, where you from?"
"Colorado." His eyes looked very soft too and he didn't make eye-contact except for fleeting moments and then he'd look down again, veiling those big brown eyes with long lashes. She thought it was charming. She started the Winnebago, put it in gear and looked in the side mirror to make sure no traffic was coming up behind as she eased back onto the road. She canceled the turn-signal and settled herself into the seat, bringing the camper up to highway speed.
"You're a long way from home!"
"I have relatives in Indiana. I... went to see them."
"Oh! How was that?"
"They um... they moved. I dunno where they live now."
"Oh! That's too bad."
"Yeah."
He was swimming in that leather jacket, she noticed. It went halfway to his knees and its shoulders were at least six inches wider than his shoulders. He pushed the sleeves up periodically to keep them from covering his hands. Delicate hands with long, slender fingers. The dungarees were at least as baggy, probably three or four sizes too large, and concealed his hips and legs in long folds and deep wrinkles. His face was hairless and very youthful, with round, pink cheeks. A little too youthful. She hoped she didn't have a runaway. "How old are you?"
"Nineteen."
"You wouldn't kid me now, would you?"
"No. Seriously. I'm really nineteen," he said, softly but earnestly.
"You have any ID?"
"No."
"You don't drive?"
"No."
"You'd better not be underage."
"I'm not underage!" He asserted that with such force and yet so delicately that Claudia just dropped it for the time being. An underage kid couldn't pull off an act like that, she thought.  And that voice! So soft and mysterious! There was something about this fellow that just seemed so enigmatic and yet so enticing. That surprised her. She wanted to know more. 
 "So, I guess you're headed back home now?"
He nodded.
"Don't feel like talking?"
"No, I'm good. Go ahead."
"Well, but I mean, you have to talk too, OK? I don't want to do all the talking."
"OK".
"So, what do you do?"
"Do?"
"You know! Your job. What do you do?"
"I don't have a job right now."
"OK, so what did you used to do?"
"Well, I was living with… my parents. We had a, uh… a falling out, so I decided to hit the road. I've been on the road ever since."
"So, you have no home?"
"Not really."
Claudia didn't really know what to say to that, so she just drove along in silence for quite a while. 
He still hadn't answered the question, she realized after a time. But now, Deb was sound asleep, leaning against the door, snoring very softly and lightly. Several glances, while still maintaining a view of the road, left her the impression of Deb being sort of BIG chested and very round on the bottom, with a gap in between. All of this mostly concealed, but not entirely, by the huge leather jacket.
Could it be…?
Claudia always fancied the idea of a very butch sub. But, what were the odds? Not good, she imagined. She couldn't think of a way to inquire without sounding rude; at least to her own ear. She decided to try to figure out a way to politely broach the subject. There could be anything under that jacket. She could be totally mistaken. So, what to do? She decided to let Deb sleep until they came to a place to stop for the night. Tonight would just be a truck stop. She had plenty of battery power and water, so a truck stop would be nice and comfy.

Claudia expertly backed the Winnebago into a space between two big trucks. She shut down everything that had to do with driving and powered up everything that had to do with living. 
"Wake up, honey!" She called softly. She was about to whip up something eat. In the meantime, she didn't want Deb to sleep through all the fun, tired though he may be. They had the whole night to sleep and no place special to be in the morning. There'd be plenty of time for sleep.
He roused reluctantly from his slumber against the door and, turning toward the back of the Winnebago, stretched luxuriously before realizing, it seemed to Claudia, that he might be revealing more than was wise. But Claudia noticed. Breasts! she thought. Definitely breasts. Big ones. That huge, baggy jacket just wasn't quite up to concealing assets that assertive and generous. No way! Nothing could stop those.
Claudia smiled to herself, very secretly, without revealing what she'd just learned. There was a lot more to Deb than met the eye. She wondered what the little hitchhiker would looked like "all dolled up." Then, realizing that Deb was likely exhausted and it was late, pushed any further thoughts of that nature out of her mind.
"You can have the master bedroom in the back. It's got its own bathroom, shower and everything. Go easy on the water though. Do you know what a navy shower is?"
Deb shook his head.
"You get wet, turn off the water, soap up, turn the water back on and rinse. That's it. We have to do those. We only have about a hundred gallons of water. One ‘Hollywood’ shower would take care of that and we'd be out of water. That's our drinking water too, by the way."
Deb sort of smirked, very subtly. "'Hollywood shower'", she echoed. "Never heard that before. Okay, I'll be careful with the water."
Deb's voice was so breathy and sweet that Claudia suddenly realized she was becoming aroused! Oh my god! She pushed that out of her mind as well and tried to stay focused on what came next. "While you shower, I'm going to make some food. Are you okay with hamburgers and chips?"
"That sounds fabulous!"
That tore it, right there. No straight guy would ever say, 'That sounds fabulous!' Deb was definitely not a dude. At least not a cis-dude. But what if she identified as male? What then? Claudia surely didn't want to offend, or insult, or traumatize. She pondered what to do next, with more than a little angst running in the background. In the meantime, those hamburgers weren’t going to make themselves! She fired up the little grill in the middle of the stove and got out burgers -- already preformed into patties -- and buns. She threw burgers and buns alike on the grill, and rummaged around for a bag of chips and something to drink. Hmmm... something to drink. She knew what might loosen her guest's tongue. Moving quickly to the back, she tapped politely on the door. "Do you like beer?"
"Oh, yes! Beer sounds lovely!"
What dude had she ever known who called beer 'lovely'? Anyway, she went back to the kitchen and opened up a couple of brown ales; not too sweet, not too bitter. She flipped the hamburgers, pulled the buns off the grill and set them up on plates.
Deb came out of the back, wrapped in Claudia’s terrycloth bathrobe, her wet hair combed back from her face. Now, Claudia could clearly see that her assets were indeed spectacular. Deb blushed at the once-over from Claudia, but said nothing. She plopped herself down at the small wooden kitchen table, in the bright lights, and took a swig of beer.
"I uh..." she began. "This is probably not what you expected."
"I kind of knew."
"I kind of thought you did. It's hard to conceal these," she said, gesturing with both hands toward her chest, "for very long."
"So why try?" Claudia was frankly curious. She picked up the tray of burgers and spun gracefully toward the table. They both munched for a bit, hungry.
"Why try?" Deb said at last. "It's just safer. Hitchhiking is super-dangerous for a woman. If I'm perceived as a man, even if only from a distance, it's just a lot safer. Besides, you'd be surprised at how many people -- especially men -- are fooled. Even when I'm in the car with them!"
"Well, I was nearly fooled."
"I don't see how!" Deb pulled open the bathrobe slightly and glanced. Her breasts were full, heavy and jiggled whenever she made the slightest move. Her waist tiny. Her hips, round full, lush and screamed fertility. Taken together, they were a vivid testament to fecund womanhood. "I hate this!" She closed the robe and slumped back into the hard chair. “I don't want these boobs in the way all the time. They’re ridiculous! They're ALWAYS in the way! And they're HEAVY! My bras cut into my shoulders and need to be so tight that I can hardly breathe! They were fun for a while, but that wore off pretty fast. Now I’m stuck with them, because I don’t have the money to have them taken out."
Claudia wasn’t quite ready for such a sudden outpouring of angst. She didn't know what to say. The phrase, "You're beautiful when you're angry", kept running through her head. Deb was beautiful when she wasn't angry too. Claudia decided to change the subject. "So, why are you hitchhiking?"
"Cuz I don't have a car, duh!"
Pretty defensive, Claudia noted. Nothing she could do about it for now. She wanted to get Deb to open up and talk. But how? "I mean, where are you going that's so important?"
"I'm not going to, I'm going away from."
"Away from what?"
"My father. He wants to kill me."
Claudia hardly believed that. "Why would he want to kill you?"
"Because of these!" She pointed to her chest again.
"I don't get it."
Deb paused for a moment, as if pondering what to do next. "I'm trans. I got these massive tits because I thought they would make me feel more like a woman,” she said, bitterly. "They did, for a while. And they were really fun – for a while. But after the fun wears off you can't just take them off and put them away. So, I’m still carrying them around, no matter how much I wish I weren’t, until I can afford to have them removed. Or maybe not removed completely but reduced. Something more manageable. Anyway, my dad was totally against the whole trans thing and furious when he found out I went ahead and did it anyway."
"Okay, so? You're a grown... woman." Claudia hoped that Deb didn't notice the pause. "It's your decision to make."
"Not really. My dad is really old-school. He thinks that he's always the boss no matter how old his kids may be. Once, I transitioned, in his mind -- even though he didn't accept it -- I became his 'daughter'. That means it's my duty to get married. He wanted to marry me off so he could wash his hands of me. In his mind.” 
“I don’t see what’s so bad about that.”
“To a guy! He wants me to marry a guy. But I don't like guys, I like women. But that’s totally off the table to him. So, he kicked me out. He threatened me. He said, 'Don't come back here!' With that look in his eyes that said, 'I'm gonna hit ya, pilgrim!' I'm scared of him. As humiliating as that is to admit, it's true. He terrifies me! Especially now since I’m... not very strong anymore.” She glanced at her arms. “He told me to change back or else. But I can't do that. It's way too late for that now, if you know what I mean. I’m… totally female down there." With that, she screwed up her eyes. Claudia saw the tears.
"I think I get it, yes."
"Do you?"
"Yes, you look so totally female. You are a woman, as far as your appearance goes.“
“Yeah.” she lowered her lashes again. Claudia found that irresistibly charming. 
“So, there's no going back. Right?"
"Not really," she said, softly. “You know what? I really like being a woman. I don’t want to go back to being male.”
“I meant, going back home.” 
“Oh! No, that’s off the table, for sure.”
Claudia sighed. "Alright,” she said at last. “You can ride with me. We'll see how it goes. But if you're the slightest bit of trouble – the slightest – you're off the team. Understood?"
Deb assured her that she would be no trouble at all. In fact, she insisted, she would become a definite asset, soon or later.




Within a day or two, she had trained Deb to fuel the truck and wash the windows. That was handy, Claudia decided. Deb was starting to earn her keep. But Claudia wasn’t quite satisfied. She wanted eye-candy. So off they trooped, one day, to the local department store for skirts, blouses, dresses, shoes, accessories and makeup. It wasn’t long before the store staff had Deb looking absolutely stunning!
The women felt their bosoms heave. Then suddenly, without warning, they were kissing! The feeling was overwhelming! The room was captivated! Cameras popped. 
Dicks lengthened. Labia lubricated. Libidos kicked in to overdrive, and still they kissed and kissed and kissed. Until all the straight men in the room were on their knees, begging for mercy! 
“Only those who pledge to serve us may rise!” said Deb, grandly.
Nobody rose.
“Dammit!” She stomped her pretty little foot. “This isn’t working!”
Everyone looked nonplussed. Nobody moved.
Claudia shrugged her pretty little shoulders. “Well, I guess we better get started then.”
“Wait! I have an idea! Let’s transmogrify them, so they’re all gorgeous women with big tits!” said Deb.
“OK! That’s a great idea!”
“No! No!” The men begged. “Don’t do that to us!”
“It’s too late to beg now, boys!” Deb said, 
“Dial it up to ‘full bimbo’, Claudia suggested, “so they’ll be more docile.”
“No! Not that! PLEASE!” the men begged.
Deb pointed the transmogrifier. Its rays burst forth with a crackle and enveloped the men. They screamed! “No! NO! Stop it! PLEASE! NO!”
“It’s too late now, um, girls. I hope you enjoy your new role,” said Claudia, sweetly.
And with that, the circle of kneeling men, became a circle of gorgeous, simpering bimbos, totally obsessed with hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry.
Deb reset the transmogrifier, pointing it first at herself then Claudia, and they morphed into alien space-dragons, just like that!
Claudia was duly impressed, but tried not to show it. “Time for supper!” She grinned, showing rows of dagger-like teeth. “This all looks delicious!”
“Ohmygawd!” one of the bimbos screamed. “This is my worst nightmare!”

September 27, 2021 09:14

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.