I have a walking tree and moving mountain.. what more do I need to believe in God?

Written in response to: Write a story about a character who takes nothing for granted.... view prompt

0 comments

Christian Bedtime Contemporary

So? I have a walking tree and moving mountain. People who do not travel the ways with me don’t believe me. But it is truth.

How? I was stolen from a different reality a very, very long time ago. Don’t believe me. Look up my journals and writings. I used to be a weirdo that people read a lot.

I would tell you stories of when China did not own any portion of Mongolia. Or when NAZI sold the jews to the United States and pushed the Gypsy to Russia.

People laughed and laughed. Up until they start seeing my photos. Photoshop, you cry. And I smile. I am a one-eyed, one footed madman from Montana doing films that would make my mother cry. Meaning the voices and stories are not what I expect she would want.

No, my stories are real. Just like my walking tree and moving mountain. It was funny the first few days. But after a while I got tired of writing down place locations and changes.

So how was I stolen? Seems rather odd to talk about it. But time, distance and speed. I grew up on a planet that moved much faster than this according to the internet. How much faster?

Well, first the diameter was much larger, 377,000 light years across. And according to the internet there it took only 1,000 years for earth to move a full circle.

Do I believe what I read? Sure, why not. Same with here. Meaning? They state that earth has moved 2,000 light years in 2 years. Meaning? According to math, we should only move 0.2 light years in 66 years. So in 2 years we have either moved much faster or time has changed. By how much 660,000 years or roughly 1000 years a day. Wild I know.

So when was I kidnapped? I am guessing in 1963. But you were born in 1971? Not according to the only calendar that has been in use since well for a much longer time. The Ethiopian calendar https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net/ meaning? Well, say I was on planet my homeworld. And at night they stole my soul, moved it to planet B, and so forth until I ended up on Sagittarius arm of a galaxy that no longer is visible from here? Laugh with me. Each galaxy thinks they are the milky way and that they are going to run into the next galaxy. But when? In my world, it was going to happen 365,000 years in a future. And here 4.5 billion years into a future. But that is the trick of speed, distance and time. That future is already dead. Wild. And here? If I am here, this reality died a long long time ago. So I am just talking to toasters and dead people. Don’t believe me? I did not. Read this with an open mind.

People say - but there is only heaven or hell..

I laugh.. There is the system of things.

“Some of the generation living in 1914 will see the end of the system of things and survive it.” Most of the 1914 generation are dead, and the few remaining are very old. In just a few years, the Watch Tower will again have another false prophecy. When presented clearly, the record of the Watch Tower’s false prophecies is a very effective tool in witnessing to JW.

LETS be honest, I thought they were nuts.. Now I realize the vaxed are part of the internet of things and realize they might be telling a truth. System (s) of things.

Rendering of the Greek word ai·onʹ when it refers to the current state of affairs or features that distinguish a certain period, epoch, or age. The Bible speaks of “the present system of things,” referring to the prevailing state of affairs in the world in general and the worldly way of life. (2Ti 4:10) By means of the Law covenant, God introduced a system of things that some might call the Israelite or Jewish epoch. By means of his ransom sacrifice, Jesus Christ was used by God to introduce a different system of things, one primarily involving the congregation of anointed Christians. This marked the beginning of a new epoch, characterized by the realities foreshadowed by the Law covenant. When in the plural, this phrase refers to the various systems of things, or prevailing states of affairs, that have existed or will exist. ​—Mt 24:3; Mr 4:19; Ro 12:2; 1Co 10:11.

Definition of Internet of Things

: the networking capability that allows information to be sent to and received from objects and devices (such as fixtures and kitchen appliances) using the Internet The Internet of Things really comes together with the connection of sensors and machines. That is to say, the real value that the Internet of Things creates is at the intersection of gathering data and leveraging it.

Vax or vaccination has turned humanity into a living toaster.. That awkward moment in time you are fighting the Cylon wars and no one believes you.

Graphene Oxide (GO) Toxicity: Death by a Billion Cuts Researchers at the University of Almeria (in Spain) recently took a look at the Pfizer vaccine using scanning electron microscopy. Guess what they found? Graphene Oxide nanoparticles. A lot of them. So many that they haven’t yet found anything else. If their findings are confirmed, then it seems pretty clear that the symptoms which will be attributed to the next COVID “variants” are actually the result of graphene poisoning, and that the vaccines are chemical weapons. One of the specific effects of graphene poisoning is the development of protein “coronas”, which are accumulations of dead cell debris (aka."viruses") around the graphene nanoparticles. The famous “spike” protein, perhaps? Graphene sheets are one atom thick. They are subtle knives sharp enough to slice through cell walls as well as through strands of DNA. The debris of cellular fragments resulting from this mechanical annihilation is frequently accompanied by oxidative stress and an extreme systemic immune response (known as a cytokine storm). Graphene nanoparticles spread readily throughout the body, traversing the blood-brain barrier with ease. “Several typical mechanisms underlying GFN toxicity have been revealed, for instance, physical destruction, oxidative stress, DNA damage, inflammatory response, apoptosis, autophagy, and necrosis.” Graphene Oxide Toxicity Study (attachment and quote above): https://particleandfibretoxicology.biomedcentral.com/... Almeria University Report (translated from Spanish): https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/unofficial-translation.html

I might be half ass. And end up being vomited out of God’s mouth. I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other! 16So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to vomit you out of my mouth! 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.… https://biblehub.com/revelation/3-16.htm

That awkward moment when you listen to Montauk project and realize you might be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

So the servants went out into the streets and gathered everyone they could find, both evil and good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. 11But when the king came in to see the guests, he spotted a man who was not dressed in wedding clothes. 12‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’ But the man was speechless.… https://www.biblehub.com/matthew/22-11.htm

And the fourth option? ah actually, it is a combination of Revelation. A meaning? I know Revelations it has more than one ending.

And thus I sit and watch a tree move each night and a mountain move every so often and wonder. Did I do right? Or am I bad and evil? Iknow who I was. I know my dreams and at this point I am praing I dd not screw up.

August 08, 2021 17:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.