399 comments

Historical Fiction Horror Sad

October 21, 1476


The breeze rustled through my hair, my dark hair curling around my forehead. It was a warm autumn evening; roads littered with amber leaves, the ocean reflecting the lavender sky. Equestrians were taking an evening stroll, the horseโ€™s manes flowing in the wind, and salesman pushing carts crunched the leaves underneath the wheels.


โ€œWynn! Get over here, Mother needs help unloading the hay!โ€


I sighed, got up from my spot in front of the sea and ran inside our house, the air switching from fresh to vulgar.ย 


Horse manure.


Mother owned 5 horses: three female, two male. They were named Patrick, Kiana, Jule, Izzy and Harry.


Izzy was my favourite.


She was an albino horse and held bright blue eyes, brighter than the Irish sea or my cousinโ€™s hydrangea. Her coat was thick and soft like sheepโ€™s wool, but much smoother and shinier. For some reason, she only ate hay, apples and corn.


All of which gave her indigestion, so she pooped in any stable she found first.


Liam, my oldest sibling, had absolutely no idea why I liked the horse, but he didnโ€™t understand me anyway. Cara, my second oldest sibling, understood and taught me how to take care of the horses when I was little. She explained to people who I was, what I liked, what I did. . . she told them because I was the most introverted person you would meet.


A salamander would be more talkative than I was.


Some not-polite adults, like the salesman named Conor at the market, kept bugging my parents about my name choice.


โ€œWhy did you name him Wynn? People get really confused.โ€


โ€œWhat type of name is Wynn?โ€


โ€œI think a better name would've been Sean, or Finn, or Cillian . . . but I think Sean is the best one.โ€


That last one was my own arrogant, not-so-kind Uncle Sean.


I sigh when I think of him.


Anyway.


My third oldest sibling, Lara, despised horses.


She hates the manure (who doesnโ€™t?), the smell of the hay, even their silky soft coats.ย 


I leapt over rocks and holes that led the way to our small, humble home when Lara shouted, โ€œWynn, you slowpoke! Motherโ€™s back is hurting, so you need to unload all the hay now! The horses are going to starve!โ€


Says the person who wouldnโ€™t get in a 3-meter radius of the horses.


โ€œOkay, can you wait 5 seconds?โ€ I asked, pausing right in front of Lara to catch my breath.


Lara grumbled.


I trudged over to the cart behind her, which was filled with about 50 pounds of hay.


I sighed at all the work I would have to do when Lara shouted, โ€œAre you complaining? Iโ€™ll tell Mother to skip your oatmeal today and give it to me. Iโ€™m older, after all.โ€


I rolled up my sleeves and got to work. The hay scratched my arms, causing lots of little rashes to start up. I calculated that if there were 50 pounds of hay, I could carry 5 pounds per trip so I wouldnโ€™t be late for supper.


10 trips.


Which was a lot.


I carried my first load into the barn's corner where we stored all the hay. I plopped the hay on top of the others, eager to get the weight off my arms while the horses trotted over to fight over it. Izzy nuzzled my face with her nose before diving into the feast with the others.


โ€œI might not be able to ride after dinner today, Izzy. Mother will need help cleaning up the table.โ€


Izzy kept on munching, so I kept transferring the hay to the barn until the sun went to sleep and the fish went to bed.


***


โ€œOkay, Wynn can go to sleep because he helped with the hay, but the rest of you have to clean up the dishes!โ€ Mother announced.


Lara, Liam, Cara and my little brother Karl groaned.


โ€œNo fair!โ€ said Lara. โ€œI also helped with the hay earlier!โ€


What?


โ€œNo, you didnโ€™t!โ€ I protested.ย 


โ€œDid too!โ€


โ€œDid not!โ€


โ€œDid too!โ€


โ€œDid no-โ€


โ€œStop please,โ€ said Mother. โ€œWynn can go, Lara canโ€™t.โ€


Lara grumbled once again.


โ€œToodleloo!โ€ I exclaimed, walking out to the barn.


My siblings glared at me.


I slept in the barn because one, I didnโ€™t want to share a bed with my siblings in the house and two, I got to sleep with Izzy. I decided to go right to sleep because I was exhausted.


I walked into the barn and up the stairs to the attic, breathing in the familiar smell of horses. I rearranged my hay bed so the top resembled a pillow when I heard a Neigh! from the bottom of the stairs. It was Izzy, saying she needed a โ€œGoodnight!โ€.


Another thing about Izzy - she couldnโ€™t go to sleep without me saying goodnight.


She was interesting.


I ran down the stairs, grabbed her lead and led her back to her stable. I guided her in and closed the wooden door, staring into her ocean eyes.


โ€œGoodnight, and sweet dreams!โ€


I had no idea if horses had dreams, but thatโ€™s past the point.


She made a sound - purring? - and closed her eyes. I patted her neck and walked back to my own bed, the barn now deathly quiet.


I covered myself in hay, snuggled tight and whispered to myself, โ€œSweet dreams.โ€ย 



***


Thunk


I woke up and looked around frantically. The sky was still black and the horses were still asleep. The sound was coming from the stairs.


Thunk. Thunk.


I stood up, frightened, picked up a nearby stick and pointed at the stairs.


Something was there.


Thunk. Thunk. Thunk.


I backed away slowly, just inches away from falling off the attic, when she revealed herself.


She was wearing a black hood, her skin in a putrid gray and teeth the colour of daffodils. Her eyes were black too, an evil smile plastered on her face. Her skin wrinkled as her smile grew bigger as she lifted her hands, trying to grab me.


โ€œItโ€™s your turn now, sweetie.โ€


Cold hands gripped my neck, freezing my body as she pulled me closer and closer. Clack. I dropped my stick. My only weapon.


โ€œScared, arenโ€™t you?โ€


I couldnโ€™t respond. She brought me closer and closer to her face, so close that I could see her eyes, black as ink or a bottomless pit. She tugged me so near that I was sure that she would eat me when she abruptly stopped.


โ€œHmm. I have found something unexpected, but donโ€™t worry. Iโ€™ll be back.โ€


She walked forward so I was dangling over the atticโ€™s edge, and let go.ย 


The last thing I remembered was landing with a thud, her words echoing in my head.


***


โ€œIs he okay?โ€


โ€œHeโ€™s got a concussion!โ€


โ€œNo fair, now he doesnโ€™t have to help Mother with dishes!โ€


โ€œKarl, stop! Heโ€™s been unconscious for 3 days, he must be starving!โ€


I blinked my eyes open, meeting 4 pairs of eyes, along with the barn roof.


โ€œMOTHER! Heโ€™s AWAKE!โ€ Cara shouted.


I heard the clunking of shoes right before Mother met my gaze with tears in her eyes.


โ€œWynn! I was so scared! Why did you have to trip over the attic edge? Why?โ€


I held my hand up, signalling for her to stop. โ€œ . . . I d-didnโ€™t t-trip.โ€


Mother looked at me, confused. โ€œSo, how did you fall?โ€


โ€œH-her . . . s-she had me and then . . . and t-then she l-let g-go of me on . . . on t-the edge.โ€


My family looked very concerned.


โ€œWhat?โ€


โ€œS-she had b-black eyes . . . g-gray skin and a . . . a black hood and . . . yellow t-teeth.โ€


Mother looked frightened.


โ€œUm, I think youโ€™re mistaken, Wynn, you probably tripped . . . yes. You tripped.โ€


โ€œB-but-โ€


โ€œWynn, we donโ€™t have time for โ€˜butsโ€™ right now. What you need is some food! Iโ€™ll give you double the amount of oatmeal and milk!โ€


I tried to protest but gave in and said, โ€œ. . . okay.โ€


Mother smiled in triumph.


โ€œPeople, get Wynn inside the house! Extra milk for everybody!โ€


There was a loud shuffling and arguments about who would get the most, but in the end, I got to the house safely.


A big accomplishment for my family.


***


โ€œWynn. Wake up. Itโ€™s supper time.โ€


I rubbed my eyes open, yawned, and realized the moment my family brought me home, I had ate and went straight to sleep. I looked up dazedly into Caraโ€™s eyes and asked, โ€œHow long was I asleep?โ€


โ€œYou woke up in the morning, so . . . 10 hours?โ€


I stared at Cara with bulging eyes.


I had - literally - missed the whole day.


โ€œWell, are you gonna get up? If you donโ€™t get to the table fast enough, Liamโ€™s gonna eat your oatmeal faster than you can say โ€˜clean out the stablesโ€™!โ€


โ€œOkay, can you help me up? Iโ€™m dizzy,โ€ I responded, sitting up and feeling the world spin. Cara helped me stand and hooked her arm under mine. She led me out of the room to the table and asked me quietly, โ€œSo . . . how did you really fall?โ€


I took a pause and whispered, โ€œWhat I said was true. There was a ghost.โ€


Cara gulped nervously and said, โ€œOkay. If you say so. Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?โ€


On any other occasion, event or circumstance, I wouldโ€™ve said no.


This was different, so I said, โ€œYes.โ€ as confidently as I could.


Cara nodded and helped me sit down when the daily arguments began.


I sigh when I thought of my family, but theyโ€™re everything I could ask for.


Donโ€™t tell Lara that.


***


โ€œTime for bed!โ€


We all shuffled to get to our sleeping accommodations when Cara helped me up from the table, the world was spinning super fast again.


โ€œDo you want the left side or the right?โ€ Cara asked, leading me to the room I had been in before.


โ€œWhat?โ€


โ€œThe left or right side of the bed,โ€ Cara repeated, โ€œWhich one would you like?โ€


โ€œI donโ€™t mind.โ€


โ€œWell, Iโ€™ll give you the right side, because it should be the right choice,โ€ Cara said, nudging me with her elbow.


I smiled.


Cara helped me lay down on the bed, and then she draped over a thin blanket on top, immediately making me drowsy. She cuddled underneath the blanket beside me and said softly, โ€œGoodnight, and sweet dreams!โ€


If only.


It was a restful night with no disturbances, the only sound that could be heard was Caraโ€™s slow breathing.


Until she struck.


I was having fabulous dreams of pelting manure at Lara when I felt wrinkly, cold hands on my neck, which jolted me awake. Her eyes were uncomfortably close now; closer than last time.


โ€œAre you ready?โ€


I was fully awake, staring into her eyes and surprisingly not frozen, which meant I could talk.


โ€œ. . . for what?โ€ I asked timidly.


โ€œIโ€™m taking you with me,โ€ she said. โ€œWhere the demons lurk and where the others are waiting.โ€


โ€œO-others?โ€


โ€œThe others who I took. I choose one every Samhain; you should be thanking me.โ€


โ€œW-why?โ€


โ€œBecause Iโ€™ll let you do what you want in your last days. I donโ€™t normally warn my victims, but youโ€™re an exception.โ€


โ€œW-when will you come back?โ€


โ€œOn the night of Samhain. You have 7 days; make them worth it.โ€


***


I woke up with sweat trailing down my forehead and my eyes wide open.


I was gonna die in 7 days.


โ€œWynn, are you okay?โ€ Cara asked while folding the blanket onto the floor.


I stared at the ceiling.


โ€œWynn? Hello-โ€


โ€œWait,โ€ I said, getting up from the bed with my eyes on the floor. I walked out of the room, seeming hypnotized.


I was gonna be gone from this world in 7 days.


โ€œWynn! Wait up!โ€


I ran outside and into the barn, searching for Izzy. She was the only one who could help me. I looked in the stables . . . nothing. I raced to the pile of hay. Nada. I checked every single spot in the barn, but Izzy was nowhere to be seen.


7 days. 7 chances.


โ€œWynn!โ€


Cara pulled my shoulders to face her. โ€œAre you okay?โ€


I looked at my feet.


โ€œWhat happened?โ€


โ€œUm . . . Iโ€™m stressed about Samhain.โ€


โ€œWhy are you stressed?โ€


โ€œUh . . . because we have to carve pumpkins and Iโ€™m scared of cutting myself.โ€


โ€œOkay, well, can I help you with that?โ€


โ€œNo,โ€ I said, much too quickly.


โ€œUm, okay. Want me to leave?โ€


I nodded.


Cara nodded in understanding and walked out of the barn.


Neighhhhh


I swirled around at the sound and found blue eyes which were framed by pearly white fur.


โ€œIzzy!โ€


She neighed again and I ruffled her coat, making her neigh more, which made both of us happy.


Then I realized why I was there.


โ€œIzzy . . . Iโ€™m only gonna be alive for a week longer.โ€


She roared and lifted up her hooves in protest, but I settled her down and said, โ€œItโ€™s okay Izzy. Iโ€™ll try to spend my last day with you. I promise.โ€


Izzy nudged my cheek as if asking And then what?


I donโ€™t know Izzy. I donโ€™t know.


***


The sun was setting, the fish were being tucked into bed, and I was crying.


It was Samhain. The pumpkins outside were glowing and people were dressed up, waving around their sticks to ward off spirits, but I knew that wouldnโ€™t help.


I knew that no matter what they did, the ghost would come back.


I knew I would die.


I didnโ€™t keep my promise to Izzy because Mother said, โ€œWe need this for Samhain!โ€ or โ€œWe need that for Samhain!โ€ so that I had no time to do anything else. She cared about the useless holiday more than me.


Tiny little rivers flowed down my face, turning the hay underneath me wet and soggy. Izzy laid down beside me, her mane drenched in salty water.


If I couldnโ€™t keep a promise to the thing I love most, what was the point?


โ€œTime for bed! If the harvest is good, youโ€™ll all get extra corn!โ€


I laid down next to Izzy on my hay bed, closing my eyes and thinking.


About how I couldnโ€™t keep promises.


About how I got picked for the worst thing ever.


About how I wouldnโ€™t be there for the harvest or the extra corn.


I closed my eyes thinking about anything and everything.


Deep in the night, when all were asleep, she came. She wrapped her hands around my neck, stealing my breath away. She swept me away, like a rose petal on the breeze.


To the place with the others were waiting and where the demons lurked.


To where all us lost ones would reunite.


To where I would be forever happy.


I drifted away like a rose petal.


***


October 31, 2019


โ€œAlexa, you have to! Who wouldnโ€™t want to go trick-or-treating on a day like this?โ€


โ€œI wouldnโ€™t!โ€ I yelled, "I have better things to do!โ€


โ€œWell, what are they?โ€


โ€œIโ€™m not telling!โ€


โ€œAs long as you get out of the house, Iโ€™m fine with it,โ€ said Mom.


I ran up to my room which was adorned with art pieces and medals from horse races.


Where would I go? I donโ€™t have any friends, not since Grandpa passed, He was my saviour, my guardian angel. He was my friend. I couldnโ€™t replace him; it would be unbearable.


Go to the graveyard, the voice inside my head told me. Visit him. Halloweenโ€™s the best time, isnโ€™t it?


The graveyard was inside a weird barn. A barn. Why a barn? It would be too much. Grandpa passed last year, isnโ€™t it too soon?


Itโ€™ll be good for you.


I tried to argue with myself, but then I realized that it would be good for me.


I hadnโ€™t seen him in a while, so I decided I would go.


***


It was cold. People dressed up in different costumes seemed full of warmth, but it didnโ€™t help.


I followed everyone along the main path, trying to blend in when I strayed off to the old barn near the seaside.ย 


It was way off the path. I had to jump down a mini cliff to get there. The sunset was a beautiful blur of yellows, pinks and purples. The grass was well cut, the trees were rainbow, and there was the barn.


The old, shabby, 5-century old barn.


The red paint was flaking and the doors were weathered and worn. The windows looked unforgiving and the sign looked similar.


โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Seaside Cemetery Barn, Est. 1450

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”


How I hated that old sign.


I walked inside, the headstones planted in neat rows, engraved the names and dates of whom souls they held. Decayed flowers were everywhere, the smell not pleasant. Most of the flowers were blue, like delphiniums, but there were 2 graves with pink roses: Grandpaโ€™s and one from long ago which was illegible.


โ€œHello.โ€


I jumped up, startled. โ€œWhoโ€™s there! If thereโ€™s anyone there, show yourself. Itโ€™s dark.โ€


โ€œIโ€™m Wynn. Whoโ€™re you?โ€


โ€œAlexa. Are you a ghost?โ€


โ€œIโ€™m more of a leftover soul, but here I am.โ€


A thin, wispy shape appeared out of the darkness. It was a boy, not that much younger than me.


โ€œWhatโ€™re you here for?โ€


โ€œGrandpa,โ€ I said quietly, โ€œWanted to check on him.โ€


Wynn nodded and slowly faded back into the darkness, leaving me alone. I kneeled next to the roses and felt them. They were delicate, like me, but the stems were tough.


Like Grandpa.


Iโ€™m surprised I didnโ€™t cry. I just sat there, touching the roses. I felt Wynn appear in front of me, but I didnโ€™t move.


โ€œI used to think I was like a rose petal.โ€


โ€œThatโ€™s what I was thinking about too.โ€


โ€œWeโ€™re all like roses, really. Weโ€™re tough and delicate, but we donโ€™t show it.โ€


โ€œYeah.โ€


โ€œEveryone is a rose petal. We look pretty and independent, but weโ€™re really delicate if you look closer.โ€


โ€œLike a rose petal,โ€ I whispered.


โ€œLike a rose petal,โ€ Wynn whispered back.


***

March 16, 2021 01:37

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

399 comments

Hi! This was eXACTLY 3000 words, I had to cut out a lot to get it there :/ Might sound a bit choppy, since I had to cut off a lot :< It was a random idea (came to me in the middle of Math), and I hope you like it!!!! ~ Amethyst

Reply

Show 0 replies

rq? :O THANK YOU!!!!! I might not be able to get you to 2000 because I upvoted everything . . . Can you spam?

Reply

Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply

SHANK YOU SO MUCH I need to get you to 2000 again '-'

Reply

WAIT WHAT WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS OMLLLLLL IM SENDING A LINK TO PEOPLE

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Also, my comment was that I published your story at like 11:50PM (i got sleep, dw.) And then hit submit. Next day I went back on Reedsy and POOF. it was gone. I'm so mad at Reedsy right now.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 3 replies
Show 1 reply

I'm so sorry! I'm really mad 'cuz at 11:50PM I finished your story (don't worry, I got enough sleep.) And I slammed that submit story button. Next day I come back and boom-the story is gone. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Reedsy.

Reply

noooo don't be sorry wHaTtT how did that happen? :< well, at least you got enough sleep :]

Reply

Lol yeah. I don't know how exactly it happened. But i can share the sotry with you anyhow.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Heya Amethyst!! Just saying: I'm working on your story right now, but it might not be ready today. SO, I'm just going to post park of it, and finish it later because I can edit the submission. If it's under 1k words, I'll add stuff like "E." Or something. Is that okay???

Reply

Okay! Take your time!!!! Yeah of course :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Radhika Diksha
14:00 Mar 16, 2021

Omg, how did you have the patience to write a 3000-word story. Like it must be so tiring. Like your story, the siblings fight, the savage mother and Izzy. Were icing on the cake. The story felt a bit long, and I think some parts were not needed. But honestly, I loved the plot of the story very much. You did a wonderful job.

Reply

I really don't know XD YES it was too long (3127 words at the start) and I didn't know what to take out, so I just left it like that :| Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

O M G this is so good- I could never. The ending is BEAUTIFUL. also if u wanna be in my storyyy heres the link if not that's fine have a good dayy https://forms.gle/KTDCuYSdv7oBo9jD8

Reply

Aww thanks!!!! :D OOooooohhhh yes, I love these :)

Reply

np :) <3

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
00:04 Mar 19, 2021

sorry, I had to start a new one, the others had sooo many threads inside other threads XD You are so lucky tho! I want to go to school soooo badly

Reply

yesss I know, it was aNnOyInG XD yeah :> it's SO much better once you go back, I was a bit dazed on my first day XD ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ

Reply

TJ Squared
00:08 Mar 19, 2021

XD it would be better if I were at schoolbecausethenmaybemybrowouldn'tfreakoutandiwouldn'thavetoworryaboutitandmaybehewouldbefine...sorry I just had to rant

Reply

mind me for asking, but freak out about. . . ? ranting is fun lol

Reply

TJ Squared
01:51 Mar 19, 2021

well...he's special. like REALLY special. so special that not many know that much about him. he has cerebral palsy (a disorder that affects a person's ability to move), so he can't walk without help. he has a lot of other things, but the main one was problems at birth. he doesn't have a left eye, no use of his left arm, and he can't really talk normally. so occasionally, he has seizures (where his brain freaks out and he can't control it). he twitches, shakes, and his breathing gets shaky. they are no fun to watch/listen to. it could go on f...

Reply

oh yes, I actually know about that, I've read a book on it once. That's great that he's getting better :D I hope he'll recover even more :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

:) Something along the lines of 'aesthetic anime pfp' lol

Reply

Still looking for it. Mind upvoting this comment and the very first comment on this thread? Thanks! (Just to get to 2k.))

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
02:07 Mar 16, 2021

I knew the horror element was going to come in as soon as I read the โ€œthumpโ€ onomatopoeia. It still had me shooketh, though. Great thing to go to sleep to, really XD The horror element kept me on my toes. I loved the โ€œlike a rose petalโ€ concept. The plot was amazing as well. The Minor Errors Police didnโ€™t have to stop by your house ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ I loved this story!!! Great work :DDDD

Reply

02:08 Mar 16, 2021

Also, can you check out โ€œTested by an Angelโ€? Thx :)

Reply

Ehehehe sHoOkEtH Lol IM SORRY xd :) thank you, another one of my right-in-the-middle-of-doing-pushups ideas XD :O yayyyyyyy XD Thank youuuu!!!! p.s. yes, I will :)

Reply

22:55 Mar 16, 2021

ShOoKeThHhH XDDD Np :) Lol sorry for asking you twice. And thx :)

Reply

LoLoL Literally, all these stories are while I'm doing taekwondo. Idk why XD It's fine XD I barely noticed it lol. Np!

Reply

23:23 Mar 16, 2021

XDD :) How are you doing?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
02:03 Mar 16, 2021

WOWOOWOWOOWWWOWOOWOOOWWWOWOWOWOOWOWOWO!!!!! This is super duper good!!!! It was pretty interesting that Wynn could appear to Alexa when they were 543 years apart (yes I did the math XD). it was really good! I honestly don't know what to say! I liked all these parts below :) "A salamander would be more talkative than I was." "The sun was setting, the fish were being tucked into bed, and I was crying." "Tiny little rivers flowed down my face," "I laid down next to Izzy on my hay bed, closing my eyes and thinking. About how I couldnโ€™t keep...

Reply

:DDDDD THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!

Reply

TJ Squared
22:54 Mar 16, 2021

of course! No problem!

Reply

lol I pressed reply while writing :P

Reply

TJ Squared
23:15 Mar 16, 2021

that's fine :)

Reply

*smacks face* What can't I mess up on? That's the real question.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

:DDDDD THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!! Wow, I didn't even do the math XDDD aww thankssss Those were my favourite parts too :) :O wOwOwoWoWoWoMgThIsiSAmAzInGtHaNkyOu:DDDDDDD

Reply

TJ Squared
23:15 Mar 16, 2021

:))))))))))))))))) your welcome :)) how have you been?

Reply

:)))) good? I think? We changed our seating plan today? I don't really like it? :] good-ish

Reply

TJ Squared
23:18 Mar 16, 2021

oof, i know what that's like, and it isn't the best. i like that, goodish. mine used to be okayish XD

Reply

yeah lol Just remembered, I have taekwondo today How fun, doing sit-ups with a literal broken neck :)

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Sunny ๐ŸŒผ
20:57 Apr 10, 2021

๐Ÿฏ

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
23:51 Mar 20, 2021

Hey, I am still really sorry about what I said on the doc. I like the first part, but not so much the other, and I didn't realize it until it was too late. I feel terrible about it, and I'm super duper sorry. Next time, I'll read and re-read it until it makes sense. These I know you can't go wrong with, because they are from the true source of life, the Bible. "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the w...

Reply

Hi! Oh, it's fine, I just wasn't feeling the best at that time, so I might've sounded a bit . . . idk, agitated? It's fine, really :] :D thanks for the quotes It's fineeeee

Reply

TJ Squared
00:19 Mar 21, 2021

are you sure tho? I would never try to do that on purpose. I still feel awful tho

Reply

Yes, I'm sure :) Aw, don't, it wasn't on purpose Also, I'm on the doc :)

Reply

TJ Squared
00:26 Mar 21, 2021

oh, okay.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Ame can I copy your alert from ur bio and put it in mine? I cant believe these stupid dv's are doing thisssssssssssss:((((

Reply

YES OFC I know, like- :{

Reply

THANK YOUUUU<3333 :c

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Danny -
22:29 Mar 19, 2021

Tears, rip thread :')

Reply

:D are you planning to write anything?

Reply

Danny -
22:45 Mar 19, 2021

hopefully I do write something lol, are you? :)

Reply

:) I hope you do Yeah, I got an idea and I'm planning to start writing the actual thing soon :>

Reply

Danny -
22:50 Mar 19, 2021

Oohhh, which prompt? :)

Reply

"Write a story where flowers play a central role." :D

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

**New Thread** Your school+later school starts+3 day weekend=heaven

Reply

:) When does your school start? Is September late? (oml what do I know XD)

Reply

Mine starts in August. Hey, can we do an upvote for upvote? Someone's downvoting me. I'll upvote you when I get home. Ours used to start in September.

Reply

iNtErEsTiNg Yes! I'm busy right now, so I will right when I get time :)

Reply

Thank you! I meant that I moved to a different state, so mine starts in August.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sunny ๐ŸŒผ
01:25 Mar 19, 2021

Awww poor Wynn. My man just wanted to hang out with his horses. But in all seriousness, wow oh WOW this story was great! It wasn't *scary* per se, but there was this ominous tone throughout the whole story. And the way you jumped from the past and present was really well-done!

Reply

XD Yes, happy that worked (didn't want to make it super scary). yayyy :) Thank youuuuu :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Jasey Lovegood
23:15 Mar 18, 2021

Amethysttttttt my Reedsy Cast story is out, and ur in it :D

Reply

YASSS OKAY IMMA READ IT NOW

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
23:19 Mar 18, 2021

YAYYYY THANKS

Reply

writing a lengthy comment XD

Reply

Jasey Lovegood
23:26 Mar 18, 2021

I love that ahaah

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
09:18 Mar 18, 2021

oh.., like how can you write so marvelously? eh? (so sorry for reading this so late in reading this, Amuh!) Happy Today!

Reply

XDD thanksss Tru!!!! (it's fine, I'm late ALL THE TIME anyways :P) you too! :D

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.