0 comments

Inspirational

 I’ve finally found answers of my life’s journey. A clearer path that I was meant to learn for my own purpose of what I feel I am to be. I found a guiding light within the midst if my own darkness and that light I believe is to be shared. This is my souls truth, my life paths divine purpose. With a new found understanding in all I’ve been through, it’s all been needed, as it led to me! What I’ve been seeking has truly been seeking me! I now have embraced this clarity of all that I needed to see, all the diverse aspects of me. Before my first (to my current conscious recollection) awakening I was lost and felt I’d surely never be found. Think about this saying that has certainly you’ve heard said or seen it out on a social media meme. “All you seek, Is seeking You!”. Now that I’ve been able to find new meaning of many things in the bigger picture of the way I once was unable to see. My personal perspective is it’s never been meant in regards to another person or situation. It’s about self, harnessing our own truth, instead of finding a sense of self from outside of ourselves. Messages actually can become more meaningful, healing, and powerful to one, when we go deeper into it, into all possible ways it can be perceived to be. If we search to find the messages meant for us to find, with new curiosity, having an open mind to see things from a broader perspective. This is how we tune in to self. We listen to our intuitive knowing of higher self awareness.

It is amazing and exciting to have this opportunity to find new perceptions of things we have only let ourselves be told or been able to see it simply just as it is. I hope for all you begin to acknowledge and seek within the answers of everything you have looked outside yourself for in your past, with new clarity found within. All you seek is there present for you to see holding all the potential for your greater good in love and light. When we find that within ourselves we create a balance of all energies that continues to grow and spread like a virus, one of which we all have the opportunity and should continue speaking of, to empower all collectively to find and free themselves from the controls of society in the negative, fearful, or destructive views that have been created in the interest to divide and destroy all that is of divine creation. See now the truth of your divinity, which is in all of us, within you as it is within me! We have been given a lot of suffering for which we need to be mindful of, in a conscious knowing, that everything we endure leads and ultimately is intended to unite all to be in alignment.

Oneness is the key in which we have always held, yet subconsciously we’ve locked it away within ourselves. We’ve questioned the reason of everything from creation to afterlife, every terrible thing that has threatened our existence externally, while also searching desperately outside ourselves for all the answers… from our parents, teachers, pears, preachers, authorities, media, and every day we have continued searching to “fix” or “find” answers to our why’s, how’s, what ifs, extract that could possibly help us to “have control” or to create “better” outcomes to our circumstances as we seen it “should be”. We have been trapped by the seeds of confusion that have been planted or fed to us by the all the different perceptions of the answers from every “other” person we chose to accept their answers as “Our” truths. These seeds grow our foundations and continue to build other foundations for ones that believe in our truths as we too plant our own seeds that also spread as they become rooted deeper and deeper in all that swallow these seeds.

Those roots that have formed the foundations over time in which we have tried to stand steadily upon also in part have created our own imbalances. So as we begin to see the foundations we’ve built for our own stability piece by piece start to crumble through our lives, we stumble at first just slightly, then bit more, until we find our foundation is completely unstable and falling away beneath our feet. Now we are freaking out… grasping for answers… still looking to our “leaders”, friends, family, even to strangers on our social media feeds, or seeking of our significant others to to tell us what we are missing.

Even in our confusion of all we’ve known to be true now being unclear to us, begging for the answers in our lives to be given clarity on, because we feel we haven’t found any truth in most of once we believed held us up in those truths we were told life is or would be if only we acted this or that way or not. And we may believe in all we’ve known we have done the way we “should’ve” (surely there shouldn’t be any reasons for us to fear) yet, we all experience so much anxiety and fears. Maybe not all, but most, perhaps differently as we grasp frantically to the broken pieces of our foundations for something… anything that we can now understand or believe to hold true. As we continue to tightly cling to those older pieces of truths, we can see the fractures when we begin to look closer at our foundations, seeing light coming in through the cracks that have been created. Each time things get shaken up more light begins to be seen, so in knowing that this broken foundation surely won’t hold up much longer we try to repair it to be as we’ve been led to believe it “should” be. And we rebuild it to resemble the same form of the structure we’ve once had found stability upon before all the shifting in our lives that broke it apart leading us to all or anxious thoughts of uncertainty.

We want to rebuild our foundations to regain our stability and usually we begin to using the same patterns or pieces we’ve known of, from the comforts we once felt, in the safe feeling that we tend to find in familiarity. Or at least we try to rebuild it to resemble the same, even if see it is unstable, simply because it is easier to recreate the familiar or explain away the failures of it in our pasts, rather than stepping out of our comfort zone. Often we begin to find our “comfort zones” to be increasingly more uncomfortable.

Reflect there a moment if needed as it’s rather mind blowing if like me you read your comfort zone is uncomfortable and think “Waite what… Ohhhh!”

It’s okay to admit when we are not okay, trust that we all have been there. Fooling only ourselves that we are okay, playing it safe, rather then admitting to ourselves that what we have fallen or are feeling as if all we’ve known is now broken yet desperately wanting to still be accepted. To be accountable in our perception of whatever we feel as our own failures isn’t comfortable at all. Often things we do or have done is from what we felt in some aspect would make others happy, what would make others accept or respect us more, or what perceived to be decided, based on our history or upbringing, that this is how it “should” be to be. Now because we see it isn’t right for us personally we can be “afraid” of the unknown so we sit in our “fear” or “doubts” of “what ifs”. This is the place we get stuck in that cycle of remaining in the all to familiar uncomfortable zones. The place we begin to see comfort doesn’t now exist. So we try searching for what for us now is comforting. Looking for whatever we can find to build a stable new foundation, a “comfortable” comfort zone. As creatures of habit again we begin seeking answers in how to go about this, in what we all are in many ways wishing to find in the wanting to be secure in life having our basic needs fulfilled… like stability, love, harmony, financial security, and all overall feeling successful in the way we are living our life’s. We are deserving of and all equally worthy of the same respect, compassion, and opportunities to obtain all that we desire. And I believe that we all have the ability and opportunity to obtain these things. It is not always easily done, as creatures of habit the ability of changing our own perceptions of which we have always seen from our foundations as our own true belief in stability in who we are or should be.

Here the true work begins as we go deeper in reflecting on the reality of self and digging into details. Where did the dam seeds came from and why? Were they initially planted so we would fail to come crashing down to be left at rock bottom only left to dig up our own roots? Looking at those roots determining which ones have been creating the turmoil in our life to examine all of our unstable uncomfortable anxious feelings and the foundation that ultimately has been affecting our lives in negative ways. If we allow our fears or our egos decide the foundation can be rebuilt with the same broken pieces of our past that we can’t seem to let go of without doing this then we surely will be shaken up more so. As the demolition process is needed to let the light flood in. We’ve started to see through those cracks so it’s up to us now to blast through all these old beliefs of self and our life’s, to illuminate the darkest deepest parts of ourselves we need to see. The one thing that we can be certain of is that if we see the cracks and ignore them eventually the pieces will completely crumble leaving us holding onto only the dust it’s left behind. So you see we must not continue to try standing upon the instability of our past conditioning, while not at least allowing ourselves to reflect upon the darkness within as we find faith in the unknown from the protection of the light we all have within ourselves. To allow ourselves to go deeper in with childlike curiosity in all things, not seeking of our needs or answers to life’s rather mysteries, rather allowing all to flow through our imaginations as we become present within ourselves to view all the different perceptions and wonder found simply in the excitement of the unknown. Seeing possibilities we haven’t seemed to allow ourselves to believe could be in the past while seeking outside ourselves for our personal validation. Finding of one magical thing… the key of which we’ve subconsciously held within ourselves all along.

*** As divinely guided souls we should know we were all created for “OUR” own unique paths and purpose.***

It comes down to the most important thing that in this life we are meant to be… simply ourselves.

When, in this craziness, we finally find ourselves…

We are free!!

And now maybe you can, as I have, laugh in this little thought of all it comes down to in the end, is the finding of ourselves. So it’s been a well know game we’ve all once played… the ultimate game, the game of all games!

What game you ask…

Life????

No…Don’t you see it?

The game?

Yes, the one we’ve always been playing.

What game???

IT IS… (**drum roll**)

HIDE and SEEK…

And…

YOU ARE IT!!!!

GO!!!!

I found Me

As I Am now seeing you too!

SO…… Go seeking….

Hoping You will find ….

Within reading this I hope it helps you find “IT” too!!! 

May 20, 2022 06:08

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.