My story is entitled Mr. Victor Brempong made a noise complaint about his neighbourhood.

Written in response to: Write a story involving a noise complaint. ... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled Mr. Victor Brempong made a noise complaint about his neighbourhood.


Once upon a time,the young man Mr. Victor Brempong made a noise complaint about his neighbourhood.

Mr. Victor Brempong made mention that the citizens around his neighbourhood makes the most noise they behave like some illiterates of some sort at all times.

The sort of noise they often make does affect their health this can easily cause sickness at most times.

One should also note that noise making can cause ill health.

Most doctors advise that noise making should be moderate and not too loud ,they again advise that it is always best to remain silent at most times since silence is golden ,it brings wealth and happiness to the community.

It is only silence that brings happiness and wealth to the community.

Most people are silenced during working hours they are occupied in every discipline in the market place.

People who gather and make noise are often cautioned ,reported to the Police or the chiefs to easily solve such disputes about noise making within the community.

Most times noise making can easily create noise pollution which is very bad to health and can cause harm.

Noise making can not easily cause the body to be at rest it makes the body weak and the ears then becomes weak in listening. Most people are confronted during periods of noise making in order to remain silent at all times.


Mr. Victor Brempong claimed that a noisy neighbourhood may create a disturbance by having a loud television stereo ,or radio , organizing a party ceremony.

Again Mr. Victor Brempong however noted that these types of complaints on noise making is best handled by residents of the local Police Station because the loud noise is said and noted to intermittent that is occasional or spontaneous.

It can then be noted that empty barrels makes the most noise. These are individuals who are not knowledgeable they make the most noise. Also it can be observed within some part of Ghana especially the Ga ethnic group that a ban is put on drumming and dancing, including noise making before their major festival which happens to be the Homowo festival.

In order to reduce noise making in the neighbourhood ,Mr. Victor Brempong cultivated the habit of using the ear plugs ,the sound reducing curtains , utilizing a door draft stopper,speaking with the noisy neighbours to stop the noise,offering suggestions to these neighbours who make the

In addition Mr. Victor Brempong often than not talked to on-site managers about their noises made by the neighbours.

As observed it is the local law enforcement that is responsible for enforcing rules about noise making coming from homes such as loud music or parties.

In some instances where such loud noises from parties and other ceremonies are not stopped you can possibly call the local Police Station during such instances for help.

Most noises are caused by citizens within the community and it is best to remain silent at all times.

Again Mr. Victor Brempong father who happens to be a chief is the only one who settles most disputes in relation to noise making within the community.

The chief sets laws that ensures that citizens of the community in other neighbourhoods do not make the most noise.

It is these citizens who are often cautioned to remain silent at all times especially during noise making.

Mr. Victor Brempong also does not allow noise making around his neighbourhood especially during parties and funerals.

He claims that too much noise making is very bad to the health of the individual and can easily cause some sort of illness.

Mr. Victor Brempong also prohibits children and the youth from making noises within the community.


However in the United States of America a land of opportunity and plenty,the State of California as noted in the California Local ordinance prohibits loud noises between the hours of 11:00pm and 8:00am on Sundays and holidays.

Often times, Victor Brempong mentioned that his neighbours were too loud.

He often does that by talking to them.

Also by suggesting a plan or compromise.

Mr. Victor Brempong comes up with some sort of possible solutions to curb the noise.

Other times ,Mr. Victor Brempong the Manager often than not gives his neighbours a warning about their noises, he mentioned that they were too loud within the community.

During some instances where a tenant or an individual hears these noise they must talk to their landlord about it or the management of the company.


However the last resort is to then contact the Police ,as in the scenario of Mr. Victor Brempong he often reports all sorts of noise making to the Police Station.

Other times Mr. Victor Brempong talks to his neighbours about noise making within the community and then later resolves the differences between them so not to bring about quarrel in the community.

Again Mr. Victor Brempong sometimes suggest meditation in order to stop the noise.

At other instances ,Mr. Victor Brempong often takes matters to the court to sue of nuisance due to the fact that his neighbours might be shouting and disturbing too much within the neighbourhood.

Sometimes Mr. Victor Brempong writes a complaint letter to noisy neighbours within the community.

Mr. Victor Brempong mentioned that his neighbours are too loud by writing a friendly note on their door.

He mentions to his neighbours about noise making that they have been bothered on a couple of occasions.

However one is noted to be too loud as according to Mr. Victor Brempong when the volume of music is turned loud at all times when you often entertain late at night during parties and other ceremonies.


Finally it can be noted that the prolonged period of noise making may start to damage your hearing and cause harmful effect to your health at all times. It is better to use earplugs to prevent noise making.

Lastly as noted by Mr. Victor Brempong loud noises above 120dB can easily cause immediate harm to your ears and harm to your health.

June 03, 2022 09:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.