Emerald Stone (part 2)

Written in response to: Set your story in a labyrinth that holds a secret.... view prompt

7 comments

Fantasy Fiction Friendship

(Note not part of prompt)

Chapter 5 ways beneath the ground

They woke up the next morning. They were all super hungry, so the hair and the fox went out to the pond beside the treehouse. The hair used a sharp stick to catch the fish while fifi (the real one) just jumped right in and nailed the fish and dragged them out. While the hair started the fire. Fifi gutted the fish. They enjoyed their fish but then they had to leave again. 

They went to go outside when they saw shapeshifters. They had found them. “Quick this way!” Said fifi. “I know a secret passageway out of here!” They go to the middle of the tree and tap on it three times. A hatch opens, out pops a pole which they slide down. When they got to the bottom they saw a lever. Bee pulled the lever, the hatch closed and lights turned on. 

There were little homes every which way, there were little shops and food stores. “Welcome to (beneath the ground) this is the town I grew up in, I still come back here every once and a while to bring food and help with the kids. I come and help because it is hard to find food under here, well except for the worms. But the children aren’t super big fans of eating worms because there is a 50% chance that the worms will give them Poisonous diseases.” 

Fifi started to cry when she said, “plus I am scared for my family and I want to help them.”

 “What do you mean, you said your parents were dead.” Said Bee 

“Not them, my family, I have a husband and a daughter.” Said fifi

They stood with their mouths open with surprise “what!” They all said.

“You should stay here with your kid!” Said Bee.

“Ok but take this map it will show you the paths of the tunnels!”

Chapter 6 Through the tunnels 

  They took the map and headed through the tunnels. There were many twists and turns throughout the tunnels, they got battered and bruised, but they made it, they got to the other side of the forest. When they reached the other side of the tunnel they didn’t know a way out, but then they remembered something fifi had said about the tunnels. She had told them when they reached the end to head up the Vicious vines, they did what they were told. 

They climbed up the vines and they saw a very old fountain when they got out of the tunnels. The fountain still worked surprisingly, they were so thirsty they ran to the fountain and they each took a drink of water. The water tasted weird though like it had a metal taste to it and then they dropped to the ground they could still see but they could not move, They Were Frozen. 

Chapter 7 The Enemy

They had been Poisoned by the enemies and taken to their base for questioning. 

“Who are you, state your names.’’ Said the enemy.

 “I’m Bee, this is the Princess, and that’s her guard hair. “Who are you?” Asked Bee demandingly.

 “We are the Dark Solder Men.” Said the hidden figures, “why did you need to know that?” 

“I just want to know who kidnapped us,” said Bee, sounding very angry.

 “Now,” said the voice intriguingly, “where is Mother Nature?” 

“We would never tell you,” announced the princess. 

“Well then, we are just going to have to make you talk.” Said the voice creepily. 

The dark shadowy figure approached them, staring into Bee’s eyes he said, “I ask again, where is she?”

 “For the last time, we don’t know, and if we did we still wouldn’t tell you.” Said Bee angrily. 

“I’ll tell you where she is if you want to know that badly,” said the Princess.

“Ok then talk, princess,” said the voice angrily.

“Oh ok, since you need to know so bad,” said the princess intriguingly, “she is right behind you.”

(sorry i don’t have more yet. I am working on it.)

(I need more words so:

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi)

December 10, 2021 17:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

7 comments

Creed .
21:22 Feb 07, 2022

Btw, the name of a rabbit is Hare, not hair. Just wanted you to know that. I like your story!

Reply

J The Hedgehog
13:16 Feb 08, 2022

Ok thanks for letting me know

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
18:36 Jan 14, 2022

Love it! Great job bestie!

Reply

J The Hedgehog
13:34 Jan 18, 2022

Thanks :))

Reply

J The Hedgehog
00:51 Feb 04, 2022

Do you like my new name? Btw my profile pic is a sloth named Sally

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
J The Hedgehog
17:39 Dec 10, 2021

I know it has been a while since i have posted so i hope you enjoy the part two.

Reply

Show 0 replies
J The Hedgehog
17:34 Dec 10, 2021

I will am working on more to this story just so you know.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.