0 comments

General

 We were in New York grabbing all we can get from the bank we see red and blue light flash in the bank window we run and we go out the back door running toward the helicopter. There is three cops behind us one cop hits one of my men named Drexel and  injures him down on his knees me and my other men don’t stop we keep on running. We get to the chopper and fly away leaving Drexel there was the worst thing I have ever done.                 


 


12 Years later…


How is this happening I thought you died in the bank heist?


No Jabba or should I say 187.


Drexel you know I don’t use that name no more how did you find me and what do you want?


It’s simple 187  I want to know why you left me there to die on the bloody New York streets I thought you were my best friend  I thought you would stay by my side no matter what I thought you would help through it all I guess I was wrong. 


Drexel I didn’t know you were dying I didn’t know I was your best friend I didn’t know I should have saved you, you know the motto we had while we banked robed “money always comes first before anybody” and you knew that so don’t blame me for what happen to you don’t blame me at all blame yourself for not looking were the cops and FBI was.


187 you never learn I thought you would be smarter than this.


What are you talking about Drexel what do you mean?


I mean you are about to die get him now Charlie.


You got to be kidding me Drexel you brought along Charlie what is he going to do?


I’m going to smash your face into the ally wall that’s what I’m going to do.


Charlie what are you talking about I thought we were friends I thought you trusted me I thought you were my friend my only true friend.


Oh stop 187 you know me and Drexel were never your friend you were just our pawn in the bank robbing business.


Well in that case I guess I will leave by Charlie by Drexel see you when the moon turns red and the sun turns blue and I’m serious I will have a job for you if you come and accept the challenge by.


Charlie grabs him!


I can’t boss he is already running toward the ally dead end.


Well chase him until he gets to the dead end then beat him down now go Charlie.


Were you at Wale I need that chopper now.


On my way Jabba how was your little run in with Drexel?


I didn’t like it at all for 12 years I guess I was wrong then but I did tell them one thing.


Well what is that Jabba?


Our last and final heist.


Wait what are you talking about what do you mean by our last heist?


I will fill you in when you get here hurry up and pick me up cuz I can see Charlie running his big self up here towards me.


Ok when I say jump you jump got it.


Got it.


Ok one two three jump.


 Jabba jumps into the chopper and lands safely in it.


Well how was that for a perfect landing Wale?


It was amazing Jabba pure amazing.


You don’t have to call me Jabba no more Wales.


Well what should I call you then?


187.


Really so are we going to do that last and final heist you were talking about then 187 cuz I really need the money soon.


Yeah do I ever kid around Wales like really?


No you don’t 187 well I hope not at least.


 


They fly to their warehouse and land in their air craft carrier.


 


So how was your trip Jabba?


Don’t call me that no more Rachel its 187 now.


OH cool are we going to rob some banks like you and your old crew did?


That’s the bad thing.


What’s the bad thing?


My old crew is still alive I ran into them at the ally and Drexel and Charlie didn’t seem too happy to see me. But I told them about a heist we are all going to do but we are going to need more people than we got now even if we have my old crew we are going to need people who knows everything there is to know about banks and their type of guards, security, and staff.


I know what to find those people 187 trust me.


Ok so where can we find them Rachel.


You will know when they come.


 Oh ok the surprise me


You got it boss


So what you guys talking about 187


Oh nothing Wales we were just talking about assembling our crew for the bank heist and what not.


Nice hope you guys can come up with some new people besides your old crew cuz we going to need all the help we can get to rob the highlander’s bank of the world.


So what is up in its Wales what’s in their to steal


Oh nothing just the world’s biggest diamond and jade stone with a vault filled with 10.0 billion dollars in it. But it has the most hard core security force to.


That’s how I like it Wales that’s how I like it.


Of course you do 187.


So let’s get to it Rachel lets go find our crew


Ok 187 let’s roll out


So where is this first member of our crew anyways?


At the island they call Madagascar. 

You kidding Rachel why is our first new crew member is Madagascar anyways?


Cuz he has finished his job at the FBI and is now retired and he is the best I know.


Don’t get smart Rachel or else.


Or else what 187 you going to throw out of this truck and leave me here on the road?


Exactly what I’m going to do if you don’t shut your mouth Rachel I am the bank heist mastermind so stop being smart now I mean it!


Ok 187 I will stop but now we are at the boat get on.


Nice boat what is it.


It’s a RX & speed boat glides like a plane and goes as fast as a Bugatti.


Nice so how far is this island that our so called new crew member supposes to be at?


Like 80 miles you will be fine 187 don’t worry I am a good driver.


Ha I will believe it when I see it Rachel.


Well then get on


Ok I’m on now start it up


Ok here we go 187 hang on


 So you were right you do go fast how long till we get their


I say umm right about now.


Well that was quick Rachel didn’t know it was this fast.


Like I said 187 fast as a Bugatti.


Well let’s go find our first new recruit what’s his name?


His name is Frank West he is the best hacker, decoder, and virus person the FBI had but now like I said he is retired.


Ok so let’s go find him.


187 he is standing right in front of you I gave him a call before we left.


Oh well hello Frank nice of you to join our crew.


Rachel babe why is this clown talkin to me like this.


Frank sorry this is the guy I told you about 187.


Oh so this is 187 the famous bank robber who left his best friend to die on the streets while the cops were their how wills that work out for me 187?


Frank I assure you that nobody in my crew will get left behind I know what I did in the past was wrong but I can’t believe this but Drexel and Charlie are going to help us with this heist but we need a few more people and Rachel and I are going to get them to our crews place after we take you there.


Really Drexel and Charlie are in this heist to I have only heard rumors about them this heist will be intense if they are working with me.


 


It will be Frank but Rachel and I must go find the other members of our new crew.


Ok but all I know is that Rachel better not bring Cassidy and Brooke in this I mean it!


What is he talking about Rachel is that who our other crew members are going to be.


Yes 187 but the only reason why he doesn’t want them to come is that they did the same thing you did to Drexel they left him in the street to die but this was up in Greek they stole all the Greek painting and they shot him and left him to die.


Luckily the bloody cops found me and patched me up they didn’t know I was a part of the bank heist so they sent me home. I healed up and I starting working for the FBI I am an expert on a computer like I have been for years and those bloody blots that are called Cassidy and Brooke left me there to die and I am damn hell not seeing them unless you want blood to be where they would stand in front of me!


Frank it’s in the past now remember after you got out of the FBI I helped you regain yourself to the man you were the man you were before that bank heist.


Yes Rachel I do.


So why are you going to seek revenge on them.


Because they just didn’t take the stuff we stole they also are my sisters and kin should never leave each other and they broke the most important rule of all never leave a man behind especially if it is your family.


Oh I didn’t know Frank I thought they were just old friends.


Well you guessed wrong Rachel they are the same blood as me and I don’t want to see their faces ever again as long as I live.


Can we just please get on with this Frank if they apologize to you will you please accept it.


I might 187 if they admit to what they did was their entire fault.


Ok so Rachel calls Wales and tells him to pick up Frank and then we can head out to find these Brooke and Cassidy chicks we need.


So what is his deal why does he act like this Rachel is he crazy or something


187 he worked for the FBI come on he didn’t just sit on the computer all day sometimes he went out and worked on the lines of duty he protected the president and all but he must have been in complete shock when he saw his sisters leave him on the streets to die.


Well I hope they will cooperate with me our they going to get two caps in each of their heads.


Did you mean bullets 187?


Yeah of course I did.


Don’t start acting big and bad just because you are back in the bank heist jobs you are still soft compared to me.


You want to bet Rachel?


Yeah I do what’s the bet?

We race from here to our destination and where is that Rachel?


Up near South America in Brazil.


Ok so from here to Brazil we must swim to the end to South America then run to Brazil is that a deal Rachel?


Yeah but I better hope that Training you did for your bank heist comes in handy because it’s going to be hard to beat me softie.


Ha you wish well Ready, Get set, And Go!


187 starts swimming with Rachel right beside him. 187 are halfway there in no time and Rachel is right on his tail. When he got on to the shore he toke off his shirt and Rachel didn't mind she didn't even take her shirt off she ran. While 187 was taking his shirt off Rachel was already ahead and found a nearby car and jacked it and toke off.


Hey no cars Rachel.


You didn't say anything about not driving a car I told you to use your bank heist training to your best use.


Rachel left 187 in the dust and no time flat Rachel was already and their destination while 187 was far behind in a small Beatle car.


Well we are here 187.


Wow this place is a dump I thought they would be living in a nice luxurious house because they stole all that art.


I guess not 187 lets go in.


 


To be continued…..

November 19, 2019 03:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.