Tell me your best friend and I'll tell you who you are?

Submitted into Contest #104 in response to: Write about an introvert and an extrovert who are best friends.... view prompt

0 comments

Fiction Friendship Funny

You don't need to trouble on being decided based on contrasts that might be founded on any ground. From last numerous years the World has been discovering approaches to plunge further into the magnificence of this lovely relationship. Numerous a period's creators all throughout the Planet have written down different heart-contacting stories identified with companionship, some of them, the genuine ones while some dependent on their own minds. 

Here we will furnish our perusers for certain truly spectacular short stories on companionship which will be truly useful in causing individuals to comprehend the quintessence of fellowship. These Friendship stories will likewise be useful in being a superior companion. Peruse to through the narratives on kinship and celebrate the genuine importance of being a companion. 

Story 1 

There were two companions who were strolling across a desert. While they were strolling they got into a revolting contention and bitterly one of them smacked the other on the face. The person who was slapped, however was harmed he didn't uttered a word and unobtrusively composed over the sand "I'm harmed in light of the fact that today my companion hit me n my face". They continued strolling and continued strolling until they ran over a desert spring. They chose to scrub down in the desert spring then, at that point. While they were scrubbing down the person who had kicked slapped off suffocating. The other companion acted the hero and saved him. After he got safeguarded, he composed on the stone "Today I was saved by my dearest companion". 

The other companion asked him, "For what reason did you compose on the sand when I slapped you while you composed on the stone when I saved you?" Upon this, the other companion answered that its better we compose on sand when your companion harms you as it will be gone with the breeze yet compose it on stone when your companion does something great to you so it very well may be engraved for eternity. 

Your companion consistently sees the more brilliant side of you! Regardless your companion will consistently act the hero you be it any situation! 

Story 2 

There were two companions named Sam and Jason. One single day, while they were en route to Boston city they met with a mishap. A few days ago, While Sam was all the while lying oblivious; Jack woke up with daze eyes. The specialist was taking a gander at the reports of Sam when he woke up. The specialist was viewing at Sam with big-hearted eyes as he was determined to have blood malignant growth. Sam chose to give his eyes when he passes on. He asked the specialist not to uncover this to Jason. 

As time elapsed by, their kinship began falling apart slowly and Jason began staying away from Sam as he suspected it's useless to have a companion who will bites the dust in hardly any days. Sam became discouraged and he passed on soon. Jason went ahead the internment of Sam where he was offered with a last by the specialist. It was composed by Sam! It read that "I need to give my eyes for you Jason when I will pass on. It drove tears in Jason's eyes and he began crying and recollecting those occasions when they used to be together.

Some time ago, there were two companions called Vela and Lily, who were in every case together until one day, because of an investigation commission in class, Vela was shipped off sit next to another young lady who was called Poppy. 

They before long giggled together, and when Lily went to Vela's home she was with Poppy, chuckling and playing. Poppy didn't saw when Lily showed up. So Lily returned home truly miserable, took a gander at the image of them playing in the recreation center, then, at that point hit the sack and didn't need anything. 

Vela called her and said: 

– "Greetings Lily, would i be able to go to your home? Poppy just left and I need to see you. My mum revealed to me you were at home".

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey, they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face.

The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand “Today my best friend slapped me in the face”.

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone “Today my best friend saved my life”.

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, “After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?” The other friend replied “When someone hurts us we should write it down in the sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”

Fiona Famous was a very popular girl at school. She was clever and fun, and got on well with everyone. It was no accident that Fiona was so popular. From an early age she had made an effort to be kind and friendly to everyone. She invited the whole class to her birthday party, and from time to time she would give presents to everybody. She was such a busy girl, with so many friends, that she hardly got a chance to spend time with individual friends. However, she felt very lucky; no other girl had so many friends at school and in the neighborhood.

But everything changed on National Friendship Day. On that day, at school, everyone was having a great time, drawing, painting, giving gifts. That day in class everyone had to make three presents to give to their three best friends. Fiona enjoyed the task of choosing three from amongst all the dozens of her friends.

July 28, 2021 09:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.