0 comments

Holiday Fiction Funny

                                         MOUNTAIN FALL

                            Sue is not like all the other girls in the class. She is anxious, affright, confusing and a girl of having no proper idea of what to do and what to speak in any situation. She thinks a lot about something that might be a word rise when everything is speaking or what she saw or listen or either that might be impressive or attracted. But all her thoughts and ideas never work out. So she is easily identified in all and notified by everyone, for which she thinks that she so special and great among all.

                                 As all goes casual like everyday routine, the correspondent of the school visited suddenly with a notice into the class room. Usually that man was chafing and impatient but today he is so pleasure and he was along with another person.

‘’dear students, good morning ……’

Good morning sir.

Children I am here to announce you about the excursion we are going to go. It’s the mountain region and the waterfall through all those high spots will definitely make you excited. And the person next to me is Mr. John, the manager of this trip we are going to have. By tomorrow morning all of you must be in school and we go from here, so inform you friends who are absent today. All the children were very happy and on the way sue s friends decided to inform her but they want to make her surprise and so they did not informed that it’s a mountain region. They just informed that: ‘’we have an excursion conducted out of our town, so you have to come by morning at 7 ‘o clock...all went then.

                               Sue is a bit more curious than all in knowing about their trip. She is in hurry of packing her luggage and not yet slept at the whole night and only thinking about tomorrow‘s day. Many questions raised in her mind meanwhile the sun too rose. So she got ready and went to school but found no one there, she later realize that in hurry she came to school an hour before. After a long time she saw someone coming ahead and just ran to them, she asked them very curiously but they did not replied and say that they too were not informed also many know how curious she is, everyone is having fun, when she asked several questions and not have a perfect idea on the place where they go, she restricted herself to ask and move on. As the bus arrived everyone get into it and enjoying a lot by imagining about their trip. Children were talking about the mountain falls some other about animals near it, the forest area and so on but sue just slept.

                              The spot came where all the children got down, it is a delightful view with full of flowers and greenery around. As many schools visited there the management arranged a cop, he was a pinheaded and lobby. While children from other school just by talking casually that the view of mountain region and natural water flow is amazing! – That’s the turning point as sue heard that and mistook that the mountain is falling. She tensed a lot and thought     how could they feel amaze by a disaster coming ahead, it’s the time to save everyone … god gave me a huge responsibility to save everyone so I have to do something… Sue started shouting, first she went to her friends and said Run dear friends please move away from her, there is a danger prone to be occurred. So save your life… None of her friends listen her words but she is running forth. While she is running the cop who is appointed there sawn her and asked the reason why she is running confusingly. She explained about the threat what she thought and that scared cop exploded with his gun, shouting move away from here ….save your life …run...

All the people who listened that are in unknown situation. They have no idea on what to do and just followed the cop. Huge number of people running at once and the Senoia is like a dangerous end that world may come to end. Sue saw all her friends’ running back of the cop and she called them and gave shelter in the room where she hides. Sue is thinking a lot for an idea to save all. She is in search of something. The management too surprised of what happening and be calm as there is no way, so blindly trusted the scared cop.

                             The management and the correspondent of her school too entered into the room where everyone is hiding. Here Sue is searching something in the trunk inside the room throwing away all the things that are not needed, and made the trump empty – What do you need girl, asked the management and the correspondent seriously and shouted loudly. I don’t know said sue still searching and turned back but was shocked seeing traumata injuries to the people and especially more to her correspondent sir and the manager of that slot. She have sawn them and asked about their injuries innocently because she has no idea of what happened. By listening all, some of the students laughed there and the correspondent become angrier on sue. What are you searching here, are you thinking that you are a savior of this trouble, in fact you are making that more. And you don’t act strategically as you not know anything so asking us what happened? Don’t you have any respect on elders? The sir is still continuing…… scolding and not coming to an end.

                           After a long time of recalling what happened and by knowing what she done by her friend, Sue realized what went on and decided to say sorry for the people of the management and her correspondent sir too. But all the situations are not at all suitable for pleading of apology.

                         On the situation when she saw her correspondent sir, she strongly decided to say sorry for harming them but in the same instance, he is getting first aid on his injuries. In hurry she ran fast to him and unfortunately she pushed the nurse beside the correspondent whose is treating, so she forcibly inject him which result in excess loss of blood. Again he is so angry on her. His face is red. Understanding the situation Sue quickly escaped from there. But still she is thinking about other plans to say sorry for the people whom she harmed. Her luck comes again when she saw the manager of the camp. She now decided to say sorry for him but in the mean while a large sound came as the birds near the forest are flying high and bats all around. No one understood what happened. It is because of the huge number of ambulances coming to the slot. The doctors replied that the cop informed to send 108 ambulances calling 108. Meanwhile the higher authorities and the policeman came back of them. The manager asked about their late even after informing them, then the officials replied that they would be on time but there is a traffic jam on the narrow road on our way to come here. As a huge no. of vehicles come on to the road there is a terrible accident occurs on the road and all the people are treated in these ambulances only.

The management and the officials too cannot tackle the situation for a while because they can’t understand what is going on. They even have no idea either to appreciate the cop for his precautions or to scold him for his silly innocence.

Even there is no occurrence of any disaster why you all were feared? The higher officials asked the people. But no answer from them and the cop too not yet answered. Every one is saying that they were feared because the cop erupt the gun and gave a signal of imminent danger. The higher authorities asked cop a several questions on what was done. Being tensed and have no idea he is not replying anything. After a long time he remembered something and said, sir! I got it a girl running among the people came to me and said that there will be a mountain slide and I want to save all by informing them. Everyone was really in shock and they even can’t believe how mad they behave. The authorities totally annoyed by his stupid answer. How can you believe a little girl’s words? Who is that girl? – I don’t know sir. Can you recognize her? No sir, sorry I have no idea. Ah! What a stupid officer you are, manager – where are there any IP cameras to look into than dealing with this fool. – We are verifying that sir replied the manager. After finding deep into that all came to know that Sue is responsible for the guilt. Now she is in a big trouble. Her correspondent sir is just aside of her, no way to escape. He controlled himself as he is weak and asked her to say sorry. When she is lifting her head up to say sorry it’s like an earthquake. Sir… sir!!! Sir... the security guards are coming and shouting, what happened asked the manager. Sir all the animals near the forest are coming ahead to the camp as they were feared about the situation. What happened to all those animals and why they were feared asked the higher authorities. The security people replied that in the time when all the people shouted and running making noise made animals near the forest feared and those animals are coming ahead of us.  All were tensed and running again. Soon the people from forestry department came to rescue them and suggest them to hide anywhere and not come out as they were giving anesthesia to the wild animals erupting all over the lands.

                                Everyone hided somewhere in slots some hid near caves and some in the ambulances. Sue saw the manager of the fest hiding back of the resort and decided to say sorry. Soon after she goes there and that furious man who was serious on Sue move away from there. Unfortunately he falls down. Because the people of forestry department accidently shot that anesthesia to him so he loses his conscious. The people of forest department became angry on him as he is not following their instructions. Sue went off from there and she saw the higher official, sue went near to him to say sorry, her over caring to avoid the mistake of being attacked by those shots went long. But her unlucky stays always with her. She is trying to go near to the official who hides in the nearby bushes to say sorry and while she is moving towards him the grass too moved and the forestry department people thought that it is an animal and shot onto the grass but it eventually hit to the official. Again the department people got angry. Sue was disheartened and she confined not to say anything. She found the cop finally hiding in ambulance and she decided very strongly to say sorry to him as the whole problem started only because of them, but this cop is very annoyed with sue as he got scolded by his officials because of her. So he is trying to go away from there when sue is coming towards him. She really wants to stop him and say sorry but as he is going away she has no way rather than to stop him and she did. Ah! What you have done’’ shouted the cop furiously as she tried to stop him accidently his hand struck in the door of ambulance. Due to his loud voice and his hurry the forest department shot anesthesia because they thought that a wild animal making nuisance. After knowing everything the people from department are very angry on everyone as they are not following any instructions so called everyone out. What amazed everyone is even all the animals too hide where people are hiding and no one even have a sight on them. Immediately all the officers were alert and caught those animals.

                           What happened next, the spot came and sue woke up!!... Due to a lot of imagination about that one day trip she thinks a lot about that all overnight and slept in the bus. When she came to know that her over thinking and fear are just a part of her dream then she burst out in her laugh…………………. 

June 12, 2021 06:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.